• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver squeeze

20 hours ago, OldCoin said:

I took the the path of the Truth, the Way and the Life, Jesus and the Spirit of Almighty Living God since 2016, and I ask it guide me in the truth of all matters each day. Everything in the world and those led by it are corrupted, I like to remind myself this because it's always trying to hook us back in, but it never can when you've found and built a solid foundation in reality and the truth.

The evil of this world and of people, showed me to this path, the only way I can reconcile this hell we live in was to find and humble myself to God, ironically that makes one even more hated and attacked but it's worth it because it's right, to me anyway and many others. That helped me know who I truly am and not let the worlds and peoples attacks and trespasses on me bother me or in any way define me, it freed me immensely.

As I've said before loving God and Jesus has nothing to do with religion, man made religion and it was forbidden, it's nothing more than man tempting to be the Government of God to wage war on God and Creation. In the end all secrets will be exposed and the truth will not be hidden anymore. Soon I hope.

Oh no, don't bring religion into it, this is a serious discussion about Silver. 🙂

Update: Definitely don't bring God into it. Haven't you heard of "In GOLD We Trust"?

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Oh no, don't bring religion into it, this is a serious discussion about Silver. 🙂

Update: Definitely don't bring God into it. Haven't you heard of "In GOLD We Trust"?

If only I had super loves in my membership. Amen to that brother lawerence!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

26 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Very cool. I must say though, as a pedantic nerd, that .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO are strictly speaking different rounds 😜 

A .30-06 in silver would be very cool. Maybe a collection from .22 rimfire all the way up to .50 BMG 😁

I never got round to working out all the calibres and gauges. I even used to have problems with the BFG from Doom.

Chards

4 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

unless it supports your bias.

I have yet to see you question a single thing that supports your bias?

HH

This is pointless you were looking to brew something up. How do you know my thought process. 

I posted something I thought was worthy of the followers of this threads consideration that's all, for what it's worth that's all, and I defended that from a baseless attack, then you came at me, and I don't understand it. 

Isn't you who doesn't question anything that doesn't come from the BBC or did you come to see they are indeed liars. Should I pretend they are not when I know they are, to satisfy your deceived biases, sorry I can't do that. Agendas so blatant can't be ignored, unless by people like yourself.

And BTW, I did say you may have noted that asking for financial support does raise a red flag, so that would disprove your claim again. Yes I looked both sides and said I see nothing wrong with Adams conduct so far and defended that. Many other times I could show you I've been inductive and deductive of any matter, but you aren't interested in the truth are you. Give it a rest, you're wasting my time and as usual it's baseless smear, and reflects badly upon you if you hadn't noticed, but your too busy being critical of everybody but yourself.

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

LOL no I haven't The putting "in God we trust" on the Fed money is them saying they have no gold backing it, they don't serve God they just use the phrase to cover their A$$, that is not conjecture either.

I wont be told what I must believe or do, I think you've got the wrong guy. In my house God is supreme and I have no shame or guilt for that, no that is not religion. If you don't like that it's your problem, deal with it yourself.

Yes it's a serious discussion even if I may have deviated off the topic, apologies if that helps anyone.

As for your generalization about dealers claims being hype, yes I am aware of the pattern. Did Adams do that, what's the problem with what he's done and what I've shared in regard to his email?

Can you make this make sense, because it doesn't when you deconstruct. All this is based on generalizations of all dealers except for yourself, and pinned on Adams, and me for posting it.

Nothing serious about it, it's a joke really. The original poster hasn't provided any proof of his claim that got all you in on his bully attack based on feelings not facts.

Currently Adams work has obviously helped influence a price increase, nobody can deny that.

4 hours ago, ProfessorStacker said:

Yeah Im Smaug. I have my AR15 for burglar Hobbits.

Oh, goodie! Opportunity to share a MK18!

image.thumb.jpeg.d82d417933be4661fbe148e8b5f4ac96.jpeg

4 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

My favourite two side arms were a sig and glock - I was a marksman in them! Beautiful pistols!

Yeah, can’t go wrong with a Sig and a Glock!

image.thumb.jpeg.854880f6bdf9bf5dc21d696674efb086.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4817d016678a20e2a3ca1a08bf171515.jpeg

How did this turn into guns and god?

8 hours ago, OldCoin said:

they don't serve God

Im not so sure, but the USA was formed on some very fundamental Cristians
& that still runs deep, especially in the south. 

Religion, blood lines & stuff like that does not die easily. This is not for this thread though. 

5 hours ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Oh, goodie! Opportunity to share a MK18!

Just bought one of these last week with some silver squeeze trading profits (keeping it relevant LOL). 
It has the firepower to kill a rat!! 😛

dhdhdh.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

2 hours ago, ProfessorStacker said:

This is the one I built myself.

Radian lower

Odin works upper, hand guard, and steel barrel

Q cherry bomb and bottle rocket

Sig sauer green predator triangle optic

Geissele automatics flat trigger

60 round drum

20210519_015706.jpg

0422201630a2-945x1024.jpg

20210519_015640.jpg

This is not fair. We can get shotguns like that, but they are shot guns. :(
I have applied to join a range which opens up the doors to rifles, but single shot outside os .22. 
I think a decent 22 with a silencer would be more fun actually & cheaper to shoot. 

This is my 'weapon' ;)
Has sat in the safe all year! Its a fabulous gun for £500!

ATA-SP-Nickel-Adjustable-12-Gauge-Sporter-Shotgun-Gallery-2.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

11 hours ago, OldCoin said:

LOL no I haven't The putting "in God we trust" on the Fed money is them saying they have no gold backing it, they don't serve God they just use the phrase to cover their A$$, that is not conjecture either.

I wont be told what I must believe or do, I think you've got the wrong guy. In my house God is supreme and I have no shame or guilt for that, no that is not religion. If you don't like that it's your problem, deal with it yourself.

Yes it's a serious discussion even if I may have deviated off the topic, apologies if that helps anyone.

As for your generalization about dealers claims being hype, yes I am aware of the pattern. Did Adams do that, what's the problem with what he's done and what I've shared in regard to his email?

Can you make this make sense, because it doesn't when you deconstruct. All this is based on generalizations of all dealers except for yourself, and pinned on Adams, and me for posting it.

Nothing serious about it, it's a joke really. The original poster hasn't provided any proof of his claim that got all you in on his bully attack based on feelings not facts.

Currently Adams work has obviously helped influence a price increase, nobody can deny that.

Part of the reason I believe in GOLD is that I know it exists.

Actually I think more people believe in GOLD than God, Allah, etc.

I wonder if I could register it as a religion, and get tax exemption? 🙂

Chards

3 hours ago, ProfessorStacker said:

This is the one I built myself.

Radian lower

Odin works upper, hand guard, and steel barrel

Q cherry bomb and bottle rocket

Sig sauer green predator triangle optic

Geissele automatics flat trigger

60 round drum

That is truly an awesome build! 

Sorry to keep the off topic thing going, but my ol' man's favourite in his collection before the "buy back" (the government didn't sell him the guns, how could they buy them back...) was one of these in 10mm :

{maybe we should start a gun thread to let the squeeze topic get back on point 👀}

68769-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Edited by Liam84

5 hours ago, Liam84 said:

Sorry to keep the off topic thing going, but my ol' man's favourite in his collection before the "buy back" (the government didn't sell him the guns, how could they buy them back...) was one of these in 10mm :

{maybe we should start a gun thread to let the squeeze topic get back on point 👀}

68769-DEFAULT-l.jpg

This still relevant. Always squeeze the trigger rather than pulling it.

Chards

6 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

Part of the reason I believe in GOLD is that I know it exists.

Actually I think more people believe in GOLD than God, Allah, etc.

I wonder if I could register it as a religion, and get tax exemption? 🙂

Just become a Ferengi and read the rules of acquisition. If you make a profit in life you'll go to the divine treasury when you die.

unnamed.jpg

7 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

This is not fair. We can get shotguns like that, but they are shot guns. :(
I have applied to join a range which opens up the doors to rifles, but single shot outside os .22. 
I think a decent 22 with a silencer would be more fun actually & cheaper to shoot. 

This is my 'weapon' ;)
Has sat in the safe all year! Its a fabulous gun for £500!

ATA-SP-Nickel-Adjustable-12-Gauge-Sporter-Shotgun-Gallery-2.jpg

I wish all of you in the UK and Australia had the same gun rights, and free speech as the US. It would go a long way to curb your governments from being less tyrannical, and arresting people for Facebook posts, and confiscating kitchen and yard tools.

Screenshot_2021-05-19 Pregnant woman arrested at home in front of kids over post 'slamming lockdown'.png

7dc.jpg

13087861_1095267303828893_3728411661391917641_n.jpg

20 minutes ago, ProfessorStacker said:

I wish all of you in the UK and Australia had the same gun rights, and free speech as the US. It would go a long way to curb your governments from being less tyrannical, and arresting people for Facebook posts, and confiscating kitchen and yard tools.

Screenshot_2021-05-19 Pregnant woman arrested at home in front of kids over post 'slamming lockdown'.png

7dc.jpg

13087861_1095267303828893_3728411661391917641_n.jpg

Dont Worry Sleepy Joe will errode your rights away also!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Dont Worry Sleepy Joe will errode your rights away also!

I notice the politicians are becoming emboldened of late, Beijing Biden is saying "it's vaxxed or masked" and Bojo the clown is now vowing "more draconian action" incoming to tackle the Vindaflu.  The kind of talk that they would never dreamed of using if they were afraid of us like they should be.

1 minute ago, TommyTwoShots said:

I wish we could buy guns in the uk would solve many of the burglary issues we have overnight.

Id be going for politicians first - burgalars are more honest!

Bit off track guys. This is more the police state thread.

We need a new thread for the guns.

"Show us your weapons" or somehting maybe more crude pun wise? :)

What happening with this squeeze as its not moving and going backwards in many cases??
Im £70 down on too stocks, but made OK profits from GATO yesterday. 

Edited by Stacktastic