• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver squeeze

Above average daily volume of shares in the PSLV already today at 7.6 million
i expect several 100 thousand ounces of silver will be added today.

Plot of PSLV held silver compared to registered silver in the COMEX. The PSLV is taking silver out of the hands of the cabal. This started when Wall Street Silver started #silversqueeze. It is making a difference - a bit difference. The price won't move dramatically until the cabal is drained of physical. The paper price can only be manipulated when there is at least some physical.

image.thumb.png.efca2bd4b909d48d2c221a7c434d67ef.png

More people joining WSS - so expect the squeeze to get tighter over the coming months.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

4 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

I seem to remember they were more mature at least !

Like a mouldy old cheese!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, Nowhereman said:

I am back from the pub where a wise man said "do you want another one". I obliged and was enlightened. 

The squeeze is a win win situation for most stackers. If spot goes to the moon then so do our stacks. If nothing really changes we can carry on stacking while the price is relatively favourable and new stackers have a chance to jump on board aswell and at worst enjoy inflation proof savings but with the potential to make a great profit over the longterm .

It was then the universe was going to reveal to me the meaning of life but my wife phoned and I had to go home.

Except one thing. If nothing really happens to the spot, we'll still pay these premiums for sure a long time. 

And yes, sometimes is a low or empty battery the best thing, to avoid these funbreaker calls.😅

43 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I have a puncture repair kit - got rid of the wife! She definately reduced my stack - the problem is that now I blow up doll so much and use it - I over blow it so hard and now it turns into a man!!!!

Love the Wye! Used to go swimming  and kayaking there in the summer as a kid!

Shouldn't be a problem in this era of gender fluidity.  Unless like me your super straight.

2 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Shouldn't be a problem in this era of gender fluidity.  Unless like me your super straight.

Im just too tight to buy a new dolly - puncture repair kit and not blowing it up far all the way. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

Cashed out now - regained the top again. 
£233 profit that will do. only about £1,300 investment. :)

Mag Up 8% today

6 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Mag Up 8% today

£1100 of that was in Mag. 17% up for me. 
Shame it was not LODE as its $3 a share. ;)

If I had the balls I would drop £1000 on 3x shorts Silver. 
Shame its not another 100% job, but thats the way things go. 
Paid for my recent camper van trip to cornwall that did. :)

Edited by Stacktastic

7 hours ago, Zhorro said:

Was Silver Squeeze 2.0 a non-event?

I think the manipulators purchased 87 million ounces in paper contracts a few days ago in an attempt to keep the price at USD26, so a 5% increase would be positive impact for a single day. It currently stands above USD27 with 3 hours till the markets close.

I know Jordan Peterson isnt an economist but he made a great observation about the world economy.  "Too big to fail?, so big will eventually fail".  Seems more and more apt as time goes on. The million dollar question is when will "eventually " be now.

2 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

I know Jordan Peterson isnt an economist but he made a great observation about the world economy.  "Too big to fail?, so big will eventually fail".  Seems more and more apt as time goes on. The million dollar question is when will "eventually " be now.

Very hard to predict, but although schiff is marmite with crypto users - he definately knows economics 

Bit of an update from me, its been pitiful i have literally made no trades since Tuesday. 
6% is of no interest for me given risk reward. Cant snipe or day trade it really either. 
I would rather buy the cheap stocks in the coming weeks as they will probably get dumped. 

Not the best week to close the forum but I guess the work needed to be done :)

I had £1000 in each of the stocks with the red lines which represented some very tight stops as I knew it would tank. 
I took this when the markets turned - lost about £30, so not too bad.
Flipping Janet Yellen!!!

stocks.png

I was on the money with Hecla based on its volume, share price & short ability, I think that did 10% or more yesterday!!
Quite pleased with that but I did not invest in it as it did not seem great value & very easily manipulated.
More money in Gatos would have been a good move.

LOAD (Comstock) did worsts, I did not expect that, but it got rinsed in the last one. 

First Majestic did OK but not great, very stable a solid stock. 

Been impressed with MAG held its own nicely, shows the confidence in it - would have been nice to have held that, but it would not have been much more as the price only went up a dollar!! I still think there are cheaper silver stocks, not to mention that its based in a dodgy country. 

Coer was the real provider here, I missed it really, due to the current price. That did impressively well yesterday, best stock, can't remember the figures but higher teens!! I got into that at a reasonable level, but it was not meant to be. I dont hold stocks overnight like this, but it would have been quite profitable, had I not stopped out on Wed! 

Fortuna is still at about -3% for me on average but has been OK actually. I offloaded £500 when it hit 2%, happy to hold £900 and add at the bottom when it tanks. Assuming thier gold mining operation with Roxx goes to plan??? Nice swing trade I think as it should really hit the bottom, regardless of the actual value. I will be out of that 100% for sure if it hits 0% - not bothered about a tiny profit as buying it near the bottom will result in better returns (10-20%). 

I will get back into Gatos or similar if the value seems good.
Ideally Polymetal, but cant seem that going down much. 

Edited by Stacktastic

The squeeze is squeezing. 
(The is a political statement for the Squeeze Party.)

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The SLV claimed it added an impossible amount of silver at the beginning of the silver squeeze.
This is when silverbacks were still in with Wall Street Bets and weren't as aware of the corruption. Then it was realised how much silver the SLV claimed to add - just impossible, so it didn't happen.

Sad Joke: This is what the SLV said they added to their silver vaults in 3 days. (Logistically Impossible)

Now we see the LBMA made an 'accounting' error - miscounting - adding 3863 tonnes of silver to its claimed inventory it never had.

Funny the amount the SLV claimed to add to its inventory (which the LBMA counts in with its stash) was 3415 tonnes.

i just wonder if the SLV just made it up. It added nothing to its inventory. It was just smoke and mirrors.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

The SLV claimed it added an impossible amount of silver at the beginning of the silver squeeze.
This is when silverbacks were still in with Wall Street Bets and weren't as aware of the corruption. Then it was realised how much silver the SLV claimed to add - just impossible, so it didn't happen.

Sad Joke: This is what the SLV said they added to their silver vaults in 3 days. (Logistically Impossible)

Now we see the LBMA made an 'accounting' error - miscounting - adding 3863 tonnes of silver to its claimed inventory it never had.

Funny the amount the SLV claimed to add to its inventory (which the LBMA counts in with its stash) was 3415 tonnes.

i just wonder if the SLV just made it up. It added nothing to its inventory. It was just smoke and mirrors.

When I'm counting up my silver stack I sometimes accidentally miscount by 3000 tonnes, come on... It can't just be me? 😂🙄

3 hours ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Could there be more "errors" that date back to when SLV first took off?  Could this recent known "error", actually be one of many??

Thanks for sharing @sixgun

The LBMA counts ETF silver in its inventory. Indeed most of the LBMA's silver is supposedly in ETF's - like 85% of London's silver. How can the LBMA count ETF silver when it is owned by the shareholders?
For a long time now i haven't believed the SLV had the silver it claims - indeed i have even suspected it hasn't got any silver. 
When the #silversqueeze got going and ramped up, the demand for SLV shares rocketed. It was the easy way for newbie silverbugs to stack.

https://www.nxtmine.com/lbma-acknowledges-buying-frenzy-in-silver-market-and-silver-shortage-fears/

The LBMA described it as a buying frenzy and that there would be no silver if this carried on for much longer.
What i suspect is there is very little silver. It is just a paper Ponzi. A sham. A scam.

The SLV is crooked. The LBMA is crooked and couldn't supply silver b/c they had none. So the SLV made up the inventory out of thin air. All 3415 tonnes of it. This ledger entry then also appeared on the LBMA's books. 
As SLV shares have since been sold off - as Wall Street Silver people got rid of them and replaced with PSLV or actual coins / bars, the SLV has been able to reduce the float of shares and the matching entries in the vaults. The 3415 tonnes of silver that wasn't, now isn't. 
The SLV couldn't source 3415 tonnes in a matter of days. The LBMA didn't have it. So they play a game of pretend.

What it shows is they are crooks and are being as crooked as they are b/c the cupboards are bare. 
Do not think the cabal is invincible. They are robbing Peter to pay Paul. They are juggling the little physical they have and filling all the gaps with make believe. 
Don't think #silversqueeze is a handful of characters and a pocket full of coins. There are now 77.6k members - it grows everyday.

Personally i would like the game to go on a little bit longer but we can see a good big push and this scam will topple over.

Edited by sixgun

14 hours ago, sixgun said:

Is it??

Only £1 so far! I thought it would at least hit £25??  😛

This week shows the strength of those invested into silver and how its a futile endeavour given thier power & its uses going forward. 
Moreover they knew what was going to happen and when this time so had a plan all ready in place. 

Im that uninterested I have set a limit sell at my Fortuna buy in & I dont expect it to hit it.
If not I will double up near the bottom its a fabulous swing trade.  

There might be some bargain silver miners soon if the stocks get dumped
combined with an over the top suppression of the spot price to prove a point. 
Great longer term hold opportunity if it rallys this year, especially with juniors. 

I still think we can naturally see £30-50 spot silver if the fundamentals support it later this year. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

Is it?? only $1 so far! 😛

This week shows the strength of those invested into silver and how its a futile endeavour given thier power & its uses going forward. 
Moreover they knew what was going to happen and when this time. 

Futile? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It is a million miles from futile. 
This is not and never was a matter of a single event. The silver squeeze is relentless - week after week after week after week. There are silver raids on top to add gasoline to the fire.
They know we are pursuing them. They know they are fecked. In the end we will be chasing a skeleton. Once they are out of physical it is game over, forever and ever Amen.
As i always say when it comes to silver - it is not a matter of if, it is simply a matter of when. 
The COMEX is being drained. The SLV is being drained. The LBMA is being drained. It is a death by a thousand cuts.

Just now, sixgun said:

Futile? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It is a million miles from futile. 
This is not and never was a matter of a single event. The silver squeeze is relentless - week after week after week after week. There are silver raids on top to add gasoline to the fire.
They know we are pursuing them. They know they are fecked. In the end we will be chasing a skeleton. Once they are out of physical it is game over, forever and ever Amen.
As i always say when it comes to silver - it is not a matter of if, it is simply a matter of when. 
The COMEX is being drained. The SLV is being drained. The LBMA is being drained. It is a death by a thousand cuts.

OK maybe this is just my complete lack of understanding. 
Do you have any links to a video from someone that is credible. :)

Just now, Stacktastic said:

OK maybe this is just my complete lack of understanding. 
Do you have any links to a video from someone that is credible. :)

i haven't done a video. i am sure a few minutes on Google will find videos - these facts are just starting to surface, so i would give it a few days.

31 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i haven't done a video.

I guessed that. I thought there might be some credible Youtube stuff that you were savvy on. 
I struggle to delve through all the millennials that are just jumping on band wagons & getting channel click bait. :)
Im finding more and more spotty faced people that think they know this that and the other but have no clue at all. 

Someone that actually understand on a deep level how the Comex works & are veterans of the silver market. 
As a bonus a knowledge of world economics & power of the socio-economic system at play now. 

Ie Peter Schiff, Rick Rule, Jim Rickards or the main bloke on this (cant remember his name).

Edited by Stacktastic

Peter Schiff has exposed himself as an unrepentant seller of unallocated Perth Mint silver which has been exposed by John Adams as not existing.
Rickards is a CIA asset. He admits he has worked for the alphabet agencies - one in their grip, always in their grip (or you are on the run).
Rick Rule (top man) has admitted in the last video he did for Wall Street Silver that he didn't really know much about the COMEX - not that the topic i introduced here is immediately about the COMEX.

The tweets i posted came from
Arcadia Economics - Chris Marcus - he works full time on the silver market. Interviews all the good and the great, researches on stop.
Bullion Star - Ronan Manly - one of the best researched and respected analytics of COMEX and the precious metal markets.

i posted the same piece on the Kinesis Ambassadors' thread that i posted here. i spoke to Jim Forsythe about it - that some didn't accept the content had merit. Jim is the ex-US Senator of New Hampshire / Campaign manager Ron Paul. He recently founded of Citizens for Sound Money. i said the information wasn't deemed credible - his response was "I guess I am not credible. ;) Or Andrew Maguire."

The point is the SLV claimed it deposited a massive amount of silver in its vaults in response to huge buys coming from the Wall Street Silver crew. Ronan Manly and Chris Marcus along with Andrew Maguire pointed out the amount was impossible to source or process in the time claimed. 
In its report the LBMA itself admitted it was very stressed by this.
Then a large tonnage of silver just disappeared from the LBMA inventory (which is at least 85% ETF silver).

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/lbma-misleads-silver-market-with-false-claims-about-record-silver-stocks/

At the same time, Jim Forsythe has been plotting the decline in SLV inventory which virtually matches the disappearing silver in the LBMA.
It all points to the silver never existing. It was a paper certificate conjured up out of thin air.
The amount of silver in the bullion bank vaults is a lot less than is publicly admitted. They are in a perilous situation. Wall Street Silver has exposed the Emperor has no clothes and is circling its prey.

Edited by sixgun

gzwq3664qky61.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=0577c9e1f9f76578f34bbb82b31aa25ec7a8f7d5