• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver squeeze

On 14/05/2021 at 21:31, OldCoin said:

These delays have impacted bullion dealerships such as As Good As Gold Australia. For some of our clients, this has been a very frustrating experience, but I appreciate those who have shown tremendous patience during this situation.

Fortunately, it appears that some breakthroughs have been achieved in the past 7 days which will assist in meeting the demand of the Australian retail bullion market.

@sixgun 

It's in his newsletter. I'm pleased he is being taken to court. He works as chief economist for this company and spent the last few months making derogatory propaganda about his competitors. Don't just believe what someone says just because you like what they are saying.

Can you give me a link to this please.

"

These delays have impacted bullion dealerships such as As Good As Gold Australia. For some of our clients, this has been a very frustrating experience, but I appreciate those who have shown tremendous patience during this situation.

Fortunately, it appears that some breakthroughs have been achieved in the past 7 days which will assist in meeting the demand of the Australian retail bullion market.

"

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Ok i find it here:

In the past month, the Australian Border Force (i.e. Australia’s customs service) has made importing physical gold & silver EXTREMELY DIFFICULT over fears of tax evasion scams. Multiple Australian refiners & bullion dealerships have been impacted by MAJOR DELAYS. These delays have impacted bullion dealerships such as As Good As Gold Australia. Fortunately, it appears that some breakthroughs have been achieved in the past 7 days which will assist in meeting the demand of the Australian market.

i don't see anything here other than a statement that multiple bullion dealers have been having issues with getting supplies, with Australian customs being a reason. i don't see anything that would suggest Good as Gold or John Adams is running a con. Indeed quite the opposite - he is being upfront and broadcasting issues in the retail bullion market.
Kitco have come at Adams with a 'cease and desist'. Adams has claimed a number of notable dealers / mints did not have bullion when their unallocated clients asked for their metal. He has published exerts from many individuals who he says have been in contact with him.

That a mint / bullion dealer doesn't have the metal is an issue. It highlights the issue of unallocated bullion which has resulted in price suppression within the metals market. Metal created out of thin air, inflating the apparent amount of metal and so controlling / suppressing price. Adams has done a good job here. For many years there has been a scam by bullion banks where they took the money but never bought / vaulted the metal. i forget which bank got sued over vaulting and insurance fees they were charging when there was never any metal.

It doesn't surprise me that someone started lobbing legal paperwork his way. This is a usual tactic in an attempt to get someone to stop broadcasting something you don't want people to know. Let's see what happens - my hunch is Kitco will make noise and then shut up - if they went to court it could lead to full disclosure and they might not want to disclose certain pieces of information.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

21.41 last Friday on this thread. The news letter asking for money for his legal fees. Not sure I know how to link it. If you push the previous button on the top or bottom of the page it will take you there. Do you need a link to his LinkedIn page? Everyone makes it plain and clear on YouTube who there affiliates are. Unfortunately not John. 

19 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

21.41 last Friday on this thread. The news letter asking for money for his legal fees. Not sure I know how to link it. If you push the previous button on the top or bottom of the page it will take you there. Do you need a link to his LinkedIn page? Everyone makes it plain and clear on YouTube who there affiliates are. Unfortunately not John. 

Yep i see the large quote on the previous page. i don't see a con there at all. Who is saying it is a con?
The first time i heard John Adams speak he was presented as the Chief Economist for Good as Gold - bullion dealer. He spoke openly about being contacted by clients of Perth Mint who could not get their silver delivered - it wasn't vaulted and available to deliver - plus the Perth Mint eventually supplying Chinese bars when clients expected Perth Mint bars from the Perth Mint. Once he started talking about this he says he received calls / emails from many others. He openly said he had (presumably through Good as Gold) supplied ex-clients of these mints / bullion houses with metal.

Who is he affiliated with other than Good as Gold? What connections is he hiding?
Again i do not see where the con lies. 

This sounds like it is probably mud slinging by certain parties who are covered in mud thenselves.

Edited by sixgun

37 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Who is he affiliated with other than Good as Gold? What connections is he hiding?

All of his videos he is portrayed as a professional. He is a employee of as good as gold. They should pay his legal bills not crowd funded. Any newcomer to the silver forum should be made aware that this man had a agenda and now he is going through court because of it. I have watched many of his videos and yes he is entertaining but that is it, there is a underlying message. 

Take it what you will. Asking people to fund his court expenses in my opinion is a con. Constantly portraying the Perth mint in a negative light is a con. Why would anyone take financial advise from a employee of a bullion dealer? There are loads of them, all over YouTube. Con.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadams1796?originalSubdomain=au 

Link to John Adams linked in profile, and they mint there own bars. Buy the sounds they have been selling stock they do not have, con. (His own newsletter). 

It worries me that new silver investors are being sucked into this mass mob culture. There needs to be a element of balance. Don't throw your money because bullion dealers tell you to.

1 minute ago, Bigmarc said:

All of his videos he is portrayed as a professional. He is a employee of as good as gold. They should pay his legal bills not crowd funded. Any newcomer to the silver forum should be made aware that this man had a agenda and now he is going through court because of it. I have watched many of his videos and yes he is entertaining but that is it, there is a underlying message. 

Take it what you will. Asking people to fund his court expenses in my opinion is a con. Constantly portraying the Perth mint in a negative light is a con. Why would anyone take financial advise from a employee of a bullion dealer? There are loads of them, all over YouTube. Con.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadams1796?originalSubdomain=au 

Link to John Adams linked in profile, and they mint there own bars. Buy the sounds they have been selling stock they do not have, con. (His own newsletter). 

It worries me that new silver investors are being sucked into this mass mob culture. There needs to be a element of balance. Don't throw your money because bullion dealers tell you to.

As i say i believe John Adams is doing a good job by bring the scam of unallocated precious metal vaulting to a much wider audience. i have posted about this for a few years on the forum. That eventually the suppression of the precious metal markets through paper metal will blow up once enough people realise the scam and take action. John Adams is part of #silversqueeze by doing just that. If he is getting some profit out of it - then good luck to him - we all have to earn to live - his message is true and needs to be heard.

If exposing the unallocated vaulting scam as a scam is his agenda then i support him. i would say the way he went at Peter Schiff for selling unallocated Perth Mint holdings was a bit OTT. It felt too personal to my liking but otherwise i don't see what he has done wrong.

Perth Mint was backstopping the COMEX with metal during the early days of the silver squeeze - this is why they ran dry. The Perth Mint said they have a ton of silver - as i remember 60 tonnes but when it came to delivery customers silver the cupboard was bare. They put out videos showing lots on silver but on close inspection those with eagle eyes spotted these videos were years old. They didn't have the silver and tried to hoodwink the public. 

If i had an employee going on a crusade albeit i supported what was said and he was running into legal expenses i am not sure i would be at the front of the queue to pay for this. If any money raised is spent on legal expenses there is no con.

Highlighting the wrongdoing on Perth Mint is not a con. If he is constantly exposing the truth of a situation this is not a con. It is troublesome to those he is attacking but it doesn't mean Adams is wrong.

Bullion dealers play a very small role in Wall Street Silver - #silversqueeze. It is dominated by private people.
This is truly a grassroots movement.

14 hours ago, Bigmarc said:

Please don't dive any money to this. It's a big con. The company that John Adams works for, are selling gold an silver that they don't have. This man is very clever in how he puts his message across. 

I'm not suggesting anyone do anything but I do believe Adams has fought for the little guy.

What do you have to back up your claim, I'm in Australia and there are no reports of AGAG being crooks, they don't sell paper silver and show me a living witness or two's testimony that proves your claim or cease it because sounds false to me. AGAG as far as I know are reputable.

Adams wouldn't risk his career and reputation with them if they were not. So please put up or shut up and, in absence of the necessary proof of your claim admit you are wrong.

Edited by OldCoin

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

As i say i believe John Adams is doing a good job by bring the scam of unallocated precious metal vaulting to a much wider audience. i have posted about this for a few years on the forum. That eventually the suppression of the precious metal markets through paper metal will blow up once enough people realise the scam and take action. John Adams is part of #silversqueeze by doing just that. If he is getting some profit out of it - then good luck to him - we all have to earn to live - his message is true and needs to be heard.

If exposing the unallocated vaulting scam as a scam is his agenda then i support him. i would say the way he went at Peter Schiff for selling unallocated Perth Mint holdings was a bit OTT. It felt too personal to my liking but otherwise i don't see what he has done wrong.

Perth Mint was backstopping the COMEX with metal during the early days of the silver squeeze - this is why they ran dry. The Perth Mint said they have a ton of silver - as i remember 60 tonnes but when it came to delivery customers silver the cupboard was bare. They put out videos showing lots on silver but on close inspection those with eagle eyes spotted these videos were years old. They didn't have the silver and tried to hoodwink the public. 

If i had an employee going on a crusade albeit i supported what was said and he was running into legal expenses i am not sure i would be at the front of the queue to pay for this. If any money raised is spent on legal expenses there is no con.

Highlighting the wrongdoing on Perth Mint is not a con. If he is constantly exposing the truth of a situation this is not a con. It is troublesome to those he is attacking but it doesn't mean Adams is wrong.

Bullion dealers play a very small role in Wall Street Silver - #silversqueeze. It is dominated by private people.
This is truly a grassroots movement.

Fully agree. It is fair he start a legal fund, he's in the right and the unallocated sellers know they are the scam, so they go after Adams. I understand that starting a legal raises a red flag and I gave that thought before I posted Adams email here, however so far he's been fighting for silver, for truth and accountability, and the bad guys are making a move on him, it's fair he start a legal fund and people who do their due diligence may support it if they feel it's right and helping bring a true value to the market. So it's fair to give the guy a chance.

I hate false witness, so if there is proof he is a scammer then lets see it now ?

Edited by OldCoin

On 28/04/2021 at 18:49, CollectorNo1 said:

Hi...everyone

Anyone got any views on this Silver squeeze that's supposed to be going on the 1st May???

Keeping seeing videos encouraging all Silver collectors/stackers to buy 100oz of silver this weekend or as much as you can....afraid 100oz is abit out of my budget atm..Whats everyone's views on this??

Regards 

Cd1

There are always people forecasting silver to double, treble, quadruple... This is mainly hype and attempted manipulation.

It is more volatile than gold, so it appeals to gamblers and day traders more than gold which is more solid.

Silver is more of an industrial metal than gold, so there are good reasons why the gold:silver ratio diverges, but...

Some time back I posted an image on TSF of the G:S ratio at over 101, which was probably the all-time high at the time.

Last May it hit about 128, which was absolutely crazy. I was possibly too busy buying it at the time to post about it, sorry!

Currently G:S is about 66, which is a lot closer to "normal", but not the bargain it was at 100+.

We have a simple blog about the ratio here: https://www.chards.co.uk/blog/gold-silver-ratio-and-its-effect-on-silver-price/241

and this page for the spot ratio, plus some historic graphs: https://www.chards.co.uk/gold-silver-ratio

Far better, in my opinion, is to ignore all the noise and hype, simply follow the ratio, and make your own decisions.

We followed my own advice last May, and made money.

My current precious metal good value position is platinum.

Edited by LawrenceChard
spelling

Chards

38 minutes ago, OldCoin said:

So please put up or shut up and, in absence of the necessary proof of your claim admit you are wrong

With all the propaganda you guys continually post, don't tell me to shut up! 

I was replying to your original post from the news letter your bullion dealer was apologizing for the frustration of its customers and asking for funding for his court case. I am starting to understand why 99% of the silver forum members stick to the photo and sales sections. 

34 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

There are always people forecasting silver to double, treble, quadruple... This is mainly hype and attempted manipulation.

I think it is a bit questionable to say those who are fighting for the manipulated price to correct to it's true value is "manipulation" if it is wouldn't that be just, considering it is a response to financial corruption, which everybody knows is rampant in the markets.

Sure the Silver dealers have talked up, but I think that's based on sound reason and the fact that the market cant beat the shorters until the demand exceeded supply. Covid and the inflation epidemic coming through wanton money printing has given a window to break the manipulation I think if someone has helped protect peoples investments by getting them out of the paper and into the physical market, they deserve their wage. 

Sure, dealers like yourself stand to profit from this by it's nature, but this again is only the product of the metal being manipulated in value for too too long, it's not their fault but they are in a good place to capitalize on it and so they should, they work very hard for it and I'm sure you agree in essence. So people fighting to see the market be honest and accountable are not the problem, but a response to the problem, they are not to blame but people will scapegoat them.

One day the spruikers will be congratulated for foreseeing the outcome and helping people get in at the right time.

The silver ratios make good sense as a buy factor, but as does the whole global economy and world situation has never been such a motivating factor to get in. Can they keep the fiat system going, well see. I'd rather have something real for my fake paper/plastic. We may never see such high GS ratio as we have previously, that's my bet. Were on the cusp of a new breakout if they can't hold it back, I truly believe it. If it doesn't break highs then that doesn't mean I'm wrong just that they maintain the manipulation.

I hope the Silver Squeeze fight back even harder, as this is not over yet, it's a war between good and evil as usual. Evil never rests.

Edited by OldCoin

47 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

With all the propaganda you guys continually post, don't tell me to shut up! 

I was replying to your original post from the news letter your bullion dealer was apologizing for the frustration of its customers and asking for funding for his court case. I am starting to understand why 99% of the silver forum members stick to the photo and sales sections. 

You made a claim Adams is a scammer, if you provide the proof I will acknowledge it and accept I'm wrong. But as it stands you have no proof only conjecture and therefore you should provide it or let it rest and, see how things play out. I trust Adams will be accountable to his supporters and has not done anything wrong.

Everyone deserves a chance, and I'm giving you every chance to prove your claim, as with Adams who I believe is doing more than yourself as far as I can see. 

Edited by OldCoin

41 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

With all the propaganda you guys continually post....

You have said that i have a political agenda - i take it i am posting propaganda. We can't know what is in each other's minds.
For sure if you were to read all my posts you would see i am hard right by the true definition. i am something of an anarchist. i am anti the cesspit Leftist, woke traitorous perverts that are running riot and sham government fronting up the control system we have right now. i expect if you were to quiz most of The Silver Forum's members you would find the majority are something like me - perhaps not always as 'extreme' but very much in that direction. i am often getting messages from 'watchers'.

41 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

I am starting to understand why 99% of the silver forum members stick to the photo and sales sections. 

There are many come to The Silver Forum for a bit a relaxation and precious metal chat. i also expect there are a good number watch these threads but don't want to get involved. 
i think a number of members just haven't got what #silversqueeze is about. They see ulterior motives and manipulators - when it is just getting old and new silverbugs to join in a big group and buy bits of silver with a common goal of getting a bit of silver and maybe breaking the precious metal cartel. 

Edited by sixgun

4 hours ago, Bigmarc said:

@sixgun 

It's in his newsletter. I'm pleased he is being taken to court. He works as chief economist for this company and spent the last few months making derogatory propaganda about his competitors. Don't just believe what someone says just because you like what they are saying.

you nailed it here.

HH

28 minutes ago, OldCoin said:

I think it is a bit questionable to say those who are fighting for the manipulated price to correct to it's true value is "manipulation" if it is wouldn't that be just considering it is a response to financial corruption which everybody knows is rampant in the markets.

Sure the Silver dealers have talked up, but I think that's based on sound reason and the fact that the market cant beat the shorters until the demand exceeded supply. Covid and the inflation epidemic coming through wanton money printing has given a window to break the manipulation I think if someone has helped protect peoples investments by getting them out of the paper and into the physical market, they deserve their wage. 

Sure, dealers like yourself stand to profit from this by it's nature, but this again is only the product of the metal being manipulated in value for too too long, it's not their fault but they are in a good place to capitalize on it and so they should, they work very hard for it and I'm sure you agree in essence. So people fighting to see the market be honest and accountable are not the problem, but a response to the problem, they are not to blame but people will scapegoat them.

One day the spruikers will be congratulated for foreseeing the outcome and helping people get in at the right time.

The silver ratios make good sense as a buy factor, but as does the whole global economy and world situation has never been such a motivating factor to get in. Can they keep the fiat system going, well see. I'd rather have something real for my fake paper/plastic. We may never see such high GS ratio as we have previously, that's my bet. Were on the cusp of a new breakout if they can't hold it back, I truly believe it. If it doesn't break highs then that doesn't mean I'm wrong just that they maintain the manipulation.

I hope the Silver Squeeze fight back even harder, as this is not over yet, it's a war between good and evil as usual. Evil never rests.

when an experienced dealer(who can only stand to gain from the hype) tells you that it's hype,

you respond with 'you know better'.

HH

9 minutes ago, sixgun said:

You have said that i have a political agenda - i take it i am posting propaganda. We can't know what is in each other's minds.
For sure if you were to read all my posts you would see i am hard right by the true definition. i am something of an anarchist. i am anti the cesspit Leftist, woke traitorous perverts that are running riot and sham government fronting up the control system we have right now. i expect if you were to quiz most of The Silver Forum's members you would find the majority are something like me - perhaps not always as 'extreme' but very much in that direction. i am often getting messages from 'watchers'.

There are many come to The Silver Forum for a bit a relaxation and precious metal chat. i also expect there are a good number watch these threads but don't want to get involved. 
i think a number of members just haven't got what #silversqueeze is about. They see ulterior motives and manipulators - when it is just getting old and new silverbugs to join in a big group and buy bits of silver with a common goal of getting a bit of silver and maybe breaking the precious metal cartel. 

4 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

you nailed it here.

HH

Unless it's the "BBC" ?? :D

One must question everything - that I believe, especially the MSM liars.

However, without a solid reason other than they do not like something then they are just propagandists themselves, and hypocrites to deny it's worth investigation, or vice versa.

If they don't like whats being said and just want to poo poo it and be abrasive and smear the whole forum as "propagandists" for defending people who've done nothing wrong, then call it for what it is.

"condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

19 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i am something of an anarchist. i am anti the cesspit Leftist, woke traitorous perverts that are running riot and sham government fronting up the control system we have right now. i expect if you were to quiz most of The Silver Forum's members you would find the majority are something like me

I fear you guys are just turning into the very faction you are protesting against. I've said my bit, let the courts decide, new members read and do there own research. I'm off to join the other 99%, I'm not a anarchist or hard right so this is not the place for me.

35 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

when an experienced dealer(who can only stand to gain from the hype) tells you that it's hype,

you respond with 'you know better'.

HH

WRONG, I actually agreed in part, if you read my comments and give it some reasonable thought you'd see I make a fair and reasonable argument on both sides and am prepared to look at the whole picture not just the surface. Why is it your intention is to escalate this into something it isn't ? I think I know exactly but wont waste time learning you, because you aren't interested in the bigger picture are you? Obviously not or you wouldn't make such ignorant comments !

34 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

I fear you guys are just turning into the very faction you are protesting against. I've said my bit, let the courts decide, new members read and do there own research. I'm off to join the other 99%, I'm not a anarchist or hard right so this is not the place for me.

There's plenty of "limited hangouts" for the "99%", you will be right at home, or should I say Left. ?

Thank you too by the way, you've both given me a good laugh this morning, I needed that. :D

Edited by OldCoin

34 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

I'm not a anarchist or hard right so this is not the place for me.

The further to the right of the political spectrum you go, the less authoritarian it gets. 
The further to the left of the political spectrum you go, the more authoritarian it gets.

i am anti-authoritarian - authority always seems to end up in the wrong hands and gets abused - we end up with control systems like the scamdemic.
By observation and inclination i am very anti-authoritarian;  i am far right.

You don't want anyone telling you what to do - so you sound right-wing. Perhaps you are in the right place.

Edited by sixgun

56 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The further to the right of the political spectrum you go, the less authoritarian it gets. 
The further to the left of the political spectrum you go, the more authoritarian it gets.

i am anti-authoritarian - authority always seems to end up in the wrong hands and gets abused - we end up with control systems like the scamdemic.
By observation and inclination i am very anti-authoritarian;  i am far right.

You don't want anyone telling you what to do - so you sound right-wing. Perhaps you are in the right place.

These terms right and left are corrupted terms. It's two wings of the same bird.

I think there's better terms to categorize this deliberate divide and conquer agenda

Wise/Fool
Leader/follower
Right/Wrong
Moral/Immoral

Or something along these lines? The status quo labels and categorizations are there to divide us against each other and weaponize the social fabric of society, so their terms are always corrupted and weaponized for political objectives. This is the whole purpose of PC, to make lies hidden or acceptable by whitewashing the nature with deceptive terminology. Anyone with their eyes open can see it, I'm aware you see it.

I embrace authority only when it's not seeking to undermine or contradict my God Given Rights, as rare as it is. Otherwise I may consent only under it's duress of threat of menaces and harm, but that doesn't make any lawful contract so I'm not in agreement or serving presumed authority which is only maintained through threat of force and menaces.

It is nothing but a presumed authority if against inherent rights. That presumed authority acting unjustly, is really polarizing currently and ramping up, it wont't rest till it has destroyed everything good. But I think it's got so bold and blatantly evil that it's revealing just how insane it is and without cause.

It will destroy it'self, evil will destroy evil and those stupid enough to follow it's deceptions and treasonous acts. Natural selection I guess will be a wave that catches some by surprise?

PS. if you observe the all seeing eye symbol it is the "left" eye, and the matrix movie they give you the "red" pill, red is the color of communism and the left that's no coincidence that the matrix was full of deliberate corruptions of the true reality while pretending to reveal them.

So, as for the matrix it is revealing but it's corrupted, to give you two controlled choices that lead to the same hell that they want to make here on earth, if not already bad enough. I was awakened well before it came out and was not interested in movies because I knew they were all programming, but it did have some interesting symbology. It's worldly and made by the dark side.

I took the the path of the Truth, the Way and the Life, Jesus and the Spirit of Almighty Living God since 2016, and I ask it guide me in the truth of all matters each day. Everything in the world and those led by it are corrupted, I like to remind myself this because it's always trying to hook us back in, but it never can when you've found and built a solid foundation in reality and the truth.

The evil of this world and of people, showed me to this path, the only way I can reconcile this hell we live in was to find and humble myself to God, ironically that makes one even more hated and attacked but it's worth it because it's right, to me anyway and many others. That helped me know who I truly am and not let the worlds and peoples attacks and trespasses on me bother me or in any way define me, it freed me immensely.

As I've said before loving God and Jesus has nothing to do with religion, man made religion and it was forbidden, it's nothing more than man tempting to be the Government of God to wage war on God and Creation. In the end all secrets will be exposed and the truth will not be hidden anymore. Soon I hope.

Edited by OldCoin

4 hours ago, OldCoin said:

There's plenty of "limited hangouts" for the "99%", you will be right at home, or should I say Left. ?

Thank you too by the way, you've both given me a good laugh this morning, I needed that. :D

you-aint-from-these-parts-are-you.jpg.fa83c476a68b400264169c15c3d1db83.jpg

6 hours ago, OldCoin said:

These terms right and left are corrupted terms. It's two wings of the same bird.

I think there's better terms to categorize this deliberate divide and conquer agenda

Wise/Fool
Leader/follower
Right/Wrong
Moral/Immoral

Or something along these lines? The status quo labels and categorizations are there to divide us against each other and weaponize the social fabric of society, so their terms are always corrupted and weaponized for political objectives. This is the whole purpose of PC, to make lies hidden or acceptable by whitewashing the nature with deceptive terminology. Anyone with their eyes open can see it, I'm aware you see it.

I embrace authority only when it's not seeking to undermine or contradict my God Given Rights, as rare as it is. Otherwise I may consent only under it's duress of threat of menaces and harm, but that doesn't make any lawful contract so I'm not in agreement or serving presumed authority which is only maintained through threat of force and menaces.

It is nothing but a presumed authority if against inherent rights. That presumed authority acting unjustly, is really polarizing currently and ramping up, it wont't rest till it has destroyed everything good. But I think it's got so bold and blatantly evil that it's revealing just how insane it is and without cause.

It will destroy it'self, evil will destroy evil and those stupid enough to follow it's deceptions and treasonous acts. Natural selection I guess will be a wave that catches some by surprise?

PS. if you observe the all seeing eye symbol it is the "left" eye, and the matrix movie they give you the "red" pill, red is the color of communism and the left that's no coincidence that the matrix was full of deliberate corruptions of the true reality while pretending to reveal them.

So, as for the matrix it is revealing but it's corrupted, to give you two controlled choices that lead to the same hell that they want to make here on earth, if not already bad enough. I was awakened well before it came out and was not interested in movies because I knew they were all programming, but it did have some interesting symbology. It's worldly and made by the dark side.

I took the the path of the Truth, the Way and the Life, Jesus and the Spirit of Almighty Living God since 2016, and I ask it guide me in the truth of all matters each day. Everything in the world and those led by it are corrupted, I like to remind myself this because it's always trying to hook us back in, but it never can when you've found and built a solid foundation in reality and the truth.

The evil of this world and of people, showed me to this path, the only way I can reconcile this hell we live in was to find and humble myself to God, ironically that makes one even more hated and attacked but it's worth it because it's right, to me anyway and many others. That helped me know who I truly am and not let the worlds and peoples attacks and trespasses on me bother me or in any way define me, it freed me immensely.

As I've said before loving God and Jesus has nothing to do with religion, man made religion and it was forbidden, it's nothing more than man tempting to be the Government of God to wage war on God and Creation. In the end all secrets will be exposed and the truth will not be hidden anymore. Soon I hope.

Authority is a guide and a resource when it is not forced. There is no need for control when acts are made with freewill. Force comes in when authority is there to make people do that which they would not do by nature. The more unnatural, the more force is needed. This is why there is so much force and propaganda during the scamdemic. The scamdemic is an abomination. There is nothing right about it but it pretends it is for our own good.
This is why the Left acts through force b/c what they press for is unnatural - against God as many might see it. Political correctness was introduced as being about helping us be nice to each other, showing respect. It was never about that, it is nothing to do with that - it is about mind control. i concluded that when i was a teenager in the 1970's. Authoritarianism acts through lies and when they doesn't work, in comes brute force and aggression. It is there staring me in the face but so many just don't see it, they become its little helpers bringing on their own enslavement and destruction.

So i am against authoritarianism - against the Left - it is unnatural, it attempts to destroy that which is natural and wholesome. It replaces that with perversion and repression.

Edited by sixgun