• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver squeeze

Nice objective interview covering the silver squeeze.

On 20/05/2021 at 00:44, OldCoin said:

GOD, GUNS, GOLD !!! In that order GGG

and a Getaway Car.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 20/05/2021 at 19:58, Liam84 said:

https://youtu.be/DQy3SWB1VU4

Listening to this they suggest the squeeze 2.0 was effective and that the movement as a whole is ongoing. Also some interesting insights about crypto, especially the lightning network...

i went and posted the same video - a good video showing the Silver Squeeze lives.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 hours ago, sixgun said:

Nice objective interview covering the silver squeeze.

and a Getaway Car.

Haha. :D

I saw that before seeing your post, yep PM has a 1 Bil $ book keeping problem apparently. If Adams has helped people get out of this metals ILL-liquidity fiasco in the making or in the waiting, then he is a hero. It's all hype even the hype callers are a hype of a different kind. In the end though someone will be proven right and time will tell. Everyone has a bias of some sort.

Edited by OldCoin

And how glorious to see the BTC head and shoulders Ponzi 2.0 and I called it same c**p as in 2017-18 with the name musk replacing mcafee, there will be a 3.0 too LOL but it might be over, there wont be many new idiots ready to risk it or will there, maybe there will. The world is a very stupid place.

Edit: No offence to anyone who's suffering losses with crypto, I was one of them in 2018 admittedly before I said never again I took a significant loss and if I had have held on till now could have done well but couldn't care less for it it's nonsense in my opinion, happy to see the market reflect this and it was so obvious this would happen  Crypto is so corrupted and corruptable, just not realistic like metals are and will be in 1000 years

Edited by OldCoin

On 17/05/2021 at 19:48, Bigmarc said:

I'm off to join the other 99%, I'm not a anarchist or hard right so this is not the place for me.

On 17/05/2021 at 20:20, OldCoin said:

There's plenty of "limited hangouts" for the "99%", you will be right at home, or should I say Left. ?

This is exactly the type of division that illegitimate "authority" desire. For us to be divided based on our perceived differences, but if we are left or right, it doesn't matter, because they are still not on your side. They hate you both equally. It's a red herring that keep your mind off from their own activities. (I know you already said this, OldCoin.)

Big Marc, I'm a classical liberal. You have entirely legitimate perspective. It doesn't make it true, but it might be.

Sixgun, I'm an anarchist, which cannot include any individual wanting to take over control for themselves and be a warlord (Communists), because that would mean they are still Statists. I personally can't agree that the more to the right you go, the less authoritarian you are. Christianity is predominately right-wing. While it doesn't happen very often, some of them still burn books. Burning and banning books happened a lot in the past. That's authoritarian. But it doesn't matter to me if we disagree on something. You provide a lot of valuable information.

OldCoin, I grew up in a Baptist Church, debated Jehovah's witnesses, visited Lutheran, Methodist and Presbyterian Churches. There isn't a whole lot of doctrinal difference between them and the Baptists and Jehovah's Witness seem to think everyone else is going to hell. None of them realize that they've gotten most of their interpretations from Freemason gatekeepers and their all protestants out of the Catholic Church and they're all wrong 99% of the time. Even Catholics, who killed off all the dissenters after the 2nd century. Literally no one of them follow Jesus' teachings. An example: Jesus stated that when the end of the age took place, there would be some that were listening to his words that would witness it. Does anyone really believe that people have survived from two thousand years. It happened in AD70 and Nero was the Anti-Christ and I've yet to meet a Christian who isn't 99% wrong on their interpretation. But that doesn't matter to me at all. We are all iron and we have an opportunity to sharpen each other. We are supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves.

BigMarc, I disagree with you more than many people on here, but that doesn't matter to me. I've still enjoyed reading your comments and I'm going to miss reading them.

The left wing needs a right wing. The right wing needs a left wing. Otherwise the damn bird won't fly. It's when we forget and start attacking each other that makes me conclude that the bird has gone suicidal.

I might not be able to claim I really know any of you, but I love all of you and this forum would not be what it is without you.

Ps. I know I'm a little late to the party.

Edited by ScentSationCandles

A further thought, particularly to the question of metals dealers being over hyped. To be objective they are a good sourse of market suply/demand, and they have their feelers out for every influencing dynamic effecting the market, so as long as they are honest and not giving financial advice-they provide excellent info to the market for investors to help them make descisions. I think to be fair to try and seperate their hype/speculations from their fair concerns. It's obvious some have raised some fair concerns and that has helped the market shift in a positive direction towards real price discovery and this move will help to expose further cracks showing us how fragile it really is.

Everyone has a right to put their analysis each way, but when one oppssing view blankets the said facts above as all hype it's more than a gross generalisation, so essencially hype also, just of an opposing kind.

These fair concerns that have been raised over many years not just Silver Squeeze (which is new) have benefited all dealers, as this investment group grows (and we all know the reasons obviously eg undervalued) And that's a good thing, the dealers are an important part of the market.

Now the Crypto crash and the building momentum in G+S might further help the demand on S to grow this year, and as the economyy further declines and inflation creeps in that demand will grow if not stay steady, it will be interesting to see if that demand can keep up, in any case I think something will be wrong if prices don't break last years high.

10 minutes ago, ScentSationCandles said:

This is exactly the type of division that illegitimate "authority" desire. For us to be divided based on our perceived differences, but if we are left or right, it doesn't matter, because they are still not on your side. They hate you both equally. It's a red herring that keep your mind off from their own activities. (I know you already said this, OldCoin.)

OldCoin, I grew up in a Baptist Church, debated Jehovah's witnesses, visited Lutheran, Methodist and Presbyterian Churches. There isn't a whole lot of doctrinal difference between them and the Baptists and Jehovah's Witness seem to think everyone else is going to hell. None of them realize that they've gotten most of their interpretations from Freemason gatekeepers and their all protestants out of the Catholic Church and they're all wrong 99% of the time. Even Catholics, who killed off all the dissenters after the 2nd century. Literally no one of them follow Jesus' teachings. An example: Jesus stated that when the end of the age took place, there would be some that were listening to his words that would witness it. Does anyone really believe that people have survived from two thousand years. It happened in AD70 and Nero was the Anti-Christ and I've yet to meet a Christian who isn't 99% wrong on their interpretation. But that doesn't matter to me at all. We are all iron and we have an opportunity to sharpen each other. We are supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves.

I might not be able to claim I really know any of you, but I love all of you and this forum would not be what it is without you.

Thanks mate. The bickering doesnt help out collective plight, but sometimes it's fair each needs to vent off a little or get's a little passionate. Sometimes we all get a change in our understanding reflecting with others agreeing or not, can be amusing too.

I spent many years studying and am still studying Scriptures to tie it into or build my historical understanding with it as a foundation was the motivation, the journey has changed tack somewhat but the truth cant be known properly without that reference point, ultimately I'm a realist who wants the truth and best for everyone but I understand that things need to be in a certain order to get there and that has been washed or lost in many today. As for interpretation od said scriptures I have sought to correct the 27,000 mistranslations and misinterpretations, language dialectics, translations across 4 languages, word morphs etc. I'm well aware the majority of Christian Theology/interpretation is completely off and I have been excommunicated for bringing it to their attention. I've seen the Masons in the Bible Colleges. It's almost completely infiltrated by Satanists, or is promoting wokeism BS.

I enjoy your posts also, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Well, that was part of my point - this is a runup with the usual "hyper greed" by the bullion dealers going on. Are you really going to buy silver no matter the price? I have some for sale then. My point is that although there is nothing inherently wrong with silver, it just is not that rare and literally tons and tons of it around. The Hype gets on my last nerve.

Wall Street Silver going for the jugular.

6 hours ago, DaKine said:

Well, that was part of my point - this is a runup with the usual "hyper greed" by the bullion dealers going on. Are you really going to buy silver no matter the price? I have some for sale then. My point is that although there is nothing inherently wrong with silver, it just is not that rare and literally tons and tons of it around. The Hype gets on my last nerve.

Agreed the hype gives me a headache. For me it's about the good reasons beyond tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about manipulation. There's the fundamentals of increasing industry demand and shortage of mining supply, like Keith Neumeyer's talking points about gold to silver ratio out of the ground being closer to 8:1 or new mines 6:1. 

45 minutes ago, GoldStandardPartyUK said:

There's the fundamentals of increasing industry demand and shortage of mining supply, like Keith Neumeyer's talking points about gold to silver ratio out of the ground being closer to 8:1 or new mines 6:1. 

this is actually misleading information. silver has been at breaking point for years now,... really,...

breaking point,... counted in years and counting?

(what's keith neumeyer going to tell shareholders? the truth is that silver is rare but we simply

don't have enough uses for it right now(by volume), thus new silver mines is slow to pick up

because nobody wants to mine more of something that is already difficult to sell as it is. there

is no fundamental shortage of mining supply for a commodity that can satisfy 60% of it's global

demand through being mined as a by product of other primary metals mining.)

I am not saying that the silver price can't rise, just that there is no fundamental shortage of

mining supply to justify any rises beyond that of inflation.

HH

I dont think the dealers are to blame, it is almost impossible to get the retail product at the wholesale level, and things were tight before the squeeze started. the price of silver on this forum and on fleabay has been converging with that of the dealers so its the fair market price for retail silver. The crime that the dealers  are still offering sub spot prices for buying your silver.

The problem is that without retail investment demand, the silver market has a surplus, and the average investment demand reduces the surplus so that things even out.

However, since last year, the investment demand, and the covid related closure of silver mines, means that the market is in a significant deficit. 

Going forward, the refineries have to decide whether to meet retail demand (coins, small bars) or to serve the industry. Typically, the industry does not hoard silver like individuals do, by operating just in time inventories, and given that the silver component of most finished goods is very small, industrial users will be able to pay more than we are for silver.  This will cause silver to rise to $50 and beyond, in order to entice retail investors to sell their silver back.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, buy platinum !! there's no hype there, and the platinum to silver ratio remains at all time record lows. You do not often get trade set ups like this ;)

Edited by Spark268

2 minutes ago, Spark268 said:

I dont think the dealers are to blame, it is almost impossible to get the retail product at the wholesale level, and things were tight before the squeeze started. the price of silver on this forum and on fleabay has been converging with that of the dealers so its the fair market price for retail silver. The crime that the dealers  are still offering sub spot prices for buying your silver.

The problem is that without retail investment demand, the silver market has a surplus, and the average investment demand reduces the surplus so that things even out.

However, since last year, the investment demand, and the covid related closure of silver mines, means that the market is in a significant deficit. 

Going forward, the refineries have to decide whether to meet retail demand (coins, small bars) or to serve the industry. Typically, the industry does not hoard silver like individuals do, by operating just in time inventories, and given that the silver component of most finished goods is very small, industrial users will be able to pay more than we are for silver.  This will cause silver to rise to $50 and beyond, in order to entice retail investors to sell their silver back.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, buy platinum !! there's no hype there, and the platinum to silver ratio remains at all time record lows. 

This is a fantastic post!

Looks like its squeezing more today. I guess the crypto boys have moved over. ;)

First majestic is doing well. I Comstock my load shares at 4%, but it seems to be going up nicely for now 6% at present. 
I dont like a silver miner that rallies when all the others are in the red!! Too haphazard. 

Bought back into Gatos as I would rather bag hold that if it gets smashed down. ;)
Got a grand in Fres hoping to offload that also before close, but it really needs to move more. 
Day trading the UK stocks is a pointless endeavour outside of massive price movements & volume. :)

Edited by Stacktastic

The #silversqueeze is working.
US Mint admits there is a silver shortage.
Blaming bots for them receiving so much web traffic - the bots are ordering silver coins!

vc60fr1lts171.jpg

Edited by sixgun

53 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The #silversqueeze is working.
US Mint admits there is a silver shortage.
Blaming bots for them receiving so much web traffic - the bots are ordering silver coins!

vc60fr1lts171.jpg

https://smaulgld.com/there-is-no-silver-shortage/

someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

HH