• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Wallstreetbets eye up SLV

Arganto

5 minutes ago, Paul said:

I wonder how many forum Millionaires we will have by this time next weekend thanks to silver ! :) 😎

Bring on £500oz before Friday please 

At least that would justify the £999 that is being asked for the Alderney Three Graces.........

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

I wonder how many forum Millionaires we will have by this time next weekend thanks to silver ! :) 😎

I'd be happy to see $30 tomorrow & hold until close of business Friday in the US.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Yeah but don't forget to bring on some actual buyers of physical at that price too please!!

A margin call moon shot doesn't have any actual buyers in it.  It runs solely on the high octane fuel of exploding hedge funds.  :lol:

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

2 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

I won't be any richer than I am today my pile isn't going to suddenly 10 fold over night

At least you’ll be still holding real wealth in your hands that won’t go up in puff of smoke. It ain’t going to drop by the look of it. 🤔

2 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

The signs are there for a mega move us bullion dealers have stopped taking orders UK the shelves are pretty bare aswell

Yeah, but remember that they have an interest in creating hysteria and not to take their assertions as face value. 

I suspect they will want to keep their existing stock for the $30/oz price point next week rather than sell today at $24/oz

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

True I'm only going off what Im actually seeing bbp only have kilo bars yesterday they had no silver bars listed in stock, ats, Atkinson, and here it's fairly slip pickings unless you're after sovs oddly 

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Yeah, but remember that they have an interest in creating hysteria and not to take their assertions as face value. 

I suspect they will want to keep their existing stock for the $30/oz price point next week rather than sell today at $24/oz

Screenshot_20210131_154146_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just now, Robda1986 said:

True I'm only going off what Im actually seeing bbp only have kilo bars yesterday they had no silver bars listed in stock, ats, Atkinson, and here it's fairly slip pickings unless you're after sovs oddly 

I have no doubt demand has gone up a bit this week for some dealers, more so in the USA as there has been a lot of "Pumping" videos out there from big and small YouTubers alike (most of which have affiliate codes by the way and have a vested interest in getting you to click through and FOMO buy silver). But I do not think that WSB will push silver to $1000's/oz any time soon if at all. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Anyone wanting to beat these dealer queues i can supply 1oz silver bullion - in stock - in hand - for immediate dispatch 

x10, x50 x100oz the more the merrier 

Only £100oz

form an orderly queue please, get it now before the moon-shot later tonight 

First come first served  

Priority given to fit chicks 

I’ll do it better at £99oz and £98oz for the fitties. 

Some new analysis from forum favourite Mike "i own a gold & silver company" Maloney

No shortage of videos to watch, articles to read, interviews to listen and posts to comments on today on my day off !! 

If Three Graces RM launches tomorrow we will be in meltdown

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Anyone wanting to beat these dealer queues i can supply 1oz silver bullion - in stock - in hand - for immediate dispatch 

x10, x50 x100oz the more the merrier 

Only £100oz

form an orderly queue please, get it now before the moon-shot later tonight 

First come first served  

Priority given to fit chicks 

Hi, im 32, 24, 36 blonde and my name is bambi