• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Wallstreetbets eye up SLV

Arganto

Well lads and ladies

my bank of Scotland online share dealing has stopped me buying into  SLV or PSLV as of this afternoon ! saying that they no longer allow trading in them , but they did let me execute a sizable buy order for First majestic silver just now. 

and most of the dealers in the UK are out of stock or not selling silver right now .

me thinks some thing major is afoot hold on tight lads  here we go !

regards

DB

Edited by DBCooper

8 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

Well lads and ladies

my bank of Scotland online share dealing has stopped me buying into  SLV or PSLV as of this afternoon ! saying that they no longer allow trading in them , but they did let me execute a sizable buy order for First majestic silver just now. 

and most of the dealers in the UK are out of stock or not selling silver right now .

me thinks some thing major is afoott hold tight lads  on here we go !

regards

DB

Chards said they are taking orders

sorry just noticed you are from the US

Edited by Pipers
mistake

2 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

44:1 is easier to work out exchanges at 10oz = sov, 5oz = half sov 1/4 oz =12oz and so on 

Yeah you are right, 

I was thinking more of aroung the $40 mark and gold not moving.  Then moving forward fom there. 

3 minutes ago, silversky said:

The question is really whether the European and American dealers are taking orders.  

We won't know until market opens tonight. Lots of videos about american dealers and people being unsure if they are stopping orders to wait until market opens and making more money from the expected price rise on opening or if they are completely out of stock.

I don't know if it's the same over here. I tried to put some funds to buy some coins from Royal Mint but the payment wouldn't go through on RM's end.

I just stuck 1000 Britannias into the cart on the GS.BE website to see if they are selling at bulk.  Seems they are but something odd happened.  Prior to putting them in the cart, their page said they are selling for US $32.53.  But immediately I put them in the cart the price jumped to $32.80. 

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

2 minutes ago, silversky said:

I just stuck 1000 Britannias into the cart on the GS.BE website to see if they are selling at bulk.  Seems they are but something odd happened.  Prior to putting them in the cart, their page said they are selling for US $32.53.  But immediately I put them in the cart the price jumped to $32.80. 

Standard order for some that a couple of years back 😀

54 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

Well lads and ladies

You are taking a massive risk buying when the market is closed, First Majestic closed at 23.07 CAD could be anything tomorrow when markets open. I hope you put a limit order in or could  cost you.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

1 hour ago, silversky said:

I’ve been following the prices on GS this evening and they are gradually rising. Silver 1 oz Kangaroo went from 26,05€ to 27,31€ in matter of hours. I’m also noticing rising changes in lots (if not all) of other silver coins. I don’t think it has anything to do with the shopping cart.

30 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

You are taking a massive risk buying when the market is closed, First Majestic closed at 23.07 CAD could be anything tomorrow when markets open. I hope you put a limit order in or could  cost you.

yeah 

Limit order in place 

not my first rodeo

Regards 

DB

6 minutes ago, Spark268 said:

and its not possible to get bars of any size for love or money from any dealer !

has any one been following Roman Manly's posts on the GLD ETFs? 

I just know PSLV is physical silver. 👍🏻 

So if I had to choose it would be that one 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

Atkinsons Uk

Purchases paused now until tomorrow morning

Probably "everything out of stock", "web site upgrade" or "staff training" if silver goes daft through the night  

IMG_8245.JPG

They had some for sale till 15.45ish. Then went to call for details. 😂 got me a tube of kangaroos for £698 just before lockdown for market expectations/evaluations. 🤔