• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Just got the best coin in my silver chibi collection, the gold plated C3PO, but there's more, itsnot just the coin everyone wants with a limited mintage of 2000 but the serial number is none other #00003.....C3PO's own number..making it a 1 of 1....wow, by far tge lowest mintage coin I have and I literally have them all..over 80 unique designs.

20220511_154657.jpg

20220511_154708.jpg

20220511_154716.jpg

I was thinking about getting this coin from the NZ mint but they don't deliver here. How did you get ahold of it? 

2 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

I was thinking about getting this coin from the NZ mint but they don't deliver here. How did you get ahold of it? 

I got it from new zealand mint, I'm in florida...the regulars have doubled in price, they sold-out in 15 minutes.

I just listed this for $5000....I figure if someone wants a unique starwa4s character then they have to pay my price or it's going to remain my precious..its the only one in the 80 plus coin collection gold plated and is a special release...makes it Uber hard to get....I should have bought three, maybe I'd have gotten 00001, 00002 and 00003....that would be donate to starwars museum level then...maybe pay for my Lego millenium falcom...they are going for over $6000 now....damn, I could stay at Disney's starwars hotel for that...lol.

Edited by DarkChameleon

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

I can't thank @stefffanaenough for this coin, not only did he find it for me, he also held it till I got home from Wales, upgraded the postage at his expense and I strongly suspect made next to nothing on it. Cap all that the coin is stunning.

Thank you Stefan absolutely top chap to deal with.

IMG_20220512_122309534_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220512_122342214_HDR.jpg

Beautiful coin..... Can't lie, I'm a bit green eyed lol. 

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Beautiful coin..... Can't lie, I'm a bit green eyed lol. 

Thanks mate, it really is photos don't do it justice, was excited to get it I'm still sat in Royal mail depot car park gazing at it 🤣

Just now, James32 said:

Big thanks to @arphethean for today's arrival.

20220512_115310.jpg

21 on the end of serial number, sure it's not mine? 🤣 Love it

2 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Thanks mate, it really is photos don't do it justice, was excited to get it I'm still sat in Royal mail depot car park gazing at it 🤣

21 on the end of serial number, sure it's not mine? 🤣 Love it

Ohhh never noticed until you mentioned..mmm

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

What are you insinuating, it is not in my hand?

IMG_20220512_162327.jpg

Dear lord in heaven...goliath is back from the dead😃

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Another very nice antique piece.😊

Very happy with what I have received.

IMG_20220512_160850.jpg

IMG_20220512_160844.jpg

IMG_20220512_160948.jpg

IMG_20220512_161003.jpg

fark ya pencil where ma farking tankard!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, Alun said:

Tidy little addition ❤

20220512_143754.jpg

Waaaaaawaaaaaahweeeeeewaaaaaah!! :wub:

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/