• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

37 minutes ago, LiquidMetalsUK said:

That one yen is incredable 😍

Definitely is, still got a lot of nice detail 👍

9 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Love the capped,got the full type set...only beaten by the draped imo.

Not really looked into the draped, but going to have to now 🤣

33 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Matte finish I see. Nice.

Hopefully it won't tarnish or milkspot over time 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

48 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Still collecting random jubilee merch...

image.thumb.png.474bab5e82d3680e3d62954a1d8b384e.png

Id go get that graded, just incase that its not just salad cream in it, and some one whose been drunk on the line at heinz.

Wishing for you the best to get PF70 UC

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

That's the cream of the bunch

I was going to reply the same thing, then thought better of it :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

Just now, Gruff said:

I was going to reply the same thing, then thought better of it :D 

I couldn't remember if it was cream of the bunch or crop lol.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

I couldn't remember if it was cream of the bunch or crop lol.

I think it's crop, but it's all understood! :D 
Bully will be all over that comment later..

4 hours ago, paulmerton said:

I am truly sorry for what I appear to have started.

image.png.bf34080c8fe0760a4fb8a5ba33b71220.png

Glad to see you diversifying your portfolio before the upcoming silly squeeze. 😉

4 hours ago, paulmerton said:

I am truly sorry for what I appear to have started.

image.png.bf34080c8fe0760a4fb8a5ba33b71220.png

If I make my own brown sauce, is that then known as a genuine fake :D 

7 hours ago, AgD said:

Not really looked into the draped, but going to have to now 🤣

They good, type 1 and 2,small eagle, large eagle, 19th and 18th century..beware the price though..can be shocking.

Edited by DarkChameleon