• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

27 minutes ago, TheApe said:

Wow, this is amazing. Where did you buy, any gold version?

I brought most of the sets from @SilverStan and yes I have just recently seen that there has been a gold 1oz released in the states will post a picture for you soon

30 minutes ago, jultorsk said:

5 Collective Nouns For Oxen 🤠

"Drove of Oxen" "Herd of Oxen" "Span of Oxen" "Team of Oxen" "Yoke of Oxen"

🐮🐂🐄  🐮🐂🐄 

Lots of Oxs?, ox's?, oxes?, oxen?
Sure I know the plural of ox is oxen when referring to the actual animals, but what should it be when referring to ox coins?

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Lots of Oxs?, ox's?, oxes?, oxen?
Sure I know the plural of ox is oxen when referring to the actual animals, but what should it be when referring to ox coins?

WEST! - 😉🤣👍

occidental! (pronounced  - OXI dental)

adjective

relating to the countries of the West.

"modern occidental society"

noun

a native or inhabitant of the West.

"he was gently apologetic when confronted by an angry Occidental"

Very Funny Reaction GIF

25 minutes ago, h103efa said:

Welcome to the aztec club. 

Ive just seen the gold version you out up. Oh my!

Thanks bud 😁 will get them all out and photo soon and I agree the gold is fantastic but a bit out of my reach for now 

1 hour ago, Xander said:

Received today from Coin Cabinet auction. I mistook them for Shield back Sovs, that will teach me to pay attention when bidding. They say they are graded EF-UNC I say someone needs their eyes tested.

IMG_2517[1].JPG

IMG_2518[1].JPG

They look stunning and lustrous to me or is something wrong with them that cannot be seen in the picture ?