• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First Charles III portrait coins

I went for:

BUNC 50p

BUNC Crown

1oz Silver Proof "Ounce Coin" (I couldn't see a BUNC option?)

Can't see the point spending anymore than that. I am basically getting them for the sake of having an example of each.

I can't bash RM too much to be honest. The magnitude of the event was always going to see demand at a unique level.

An unlimited BUNC option for each design (allow everyone to have one) and limited PM mintages is what should have happened, but they are a profit making business.

56 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

🤣

That queue though..... Jeewhiz!!

Maybe its like Hollister, where they make you stand outside the store for ages, next to a half naked person even though its empty inside. End up buying something just becuase you've wasted so much time queueing up! 

Edited by harrygill111

Ordered a British Monarch silver proof yesterday, they have dispatched today despite saying awaiting stock and 12 weeks wait I think it was. You may get these coins quicker than anticipated! 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Anyone got buyers remorse yet???

Now the dust is settling, mintage number and the speed of sell out , the 2oz.gold may have a little upside and the best option of today's offerings 

2oz gold is the perfect size coin. Lovely and weighty in hand yet not resembling a dinner plate to store in its slab. It's a coin that is still a coin 

Just now, Paul said:

Now the dust is settling, mintage number and the speed of sell out , the 2oz.gold may have a little upside and the best option of today's offerings 

2oz gold is the perfect size coin. Lovely and weighty in hand yet not resembling a dinner plate to store in its slab. It's a coin that is still a coin 

Couldn't afford the 2 oz gold (or any gold for that matter). 

Feeling very lucky and fortunate to have gotten the 5 oz silver. Gonna look great in that size and presentation case. 

Happy chappy here. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yeah, I’m regretting not buying the 5oz Silver when I had the chance. 
My mate got two, I’m trying to twist is arm to let me have one 🤞 

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just been told the RM really taking all the money up front for delivery in 16 weeks that can’t be right?  Are you guys paying in full now for something you can order end of December? 

This is correct, I’ll try upload the email

A062E0E9-CC8B-4D12-8454-795342458107.jpeg

Just now, Senna said:

FM! Why would anyone give the RM an interest free loan for 2 months that is nuts for a product you can order the end of December it’s not as if they are going to run out. 

4 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just been told the RM really taking all the money up front for delivery in 16 weeks that can’t be right?  Are you guys paying in full now for something you can order end of December? 

rm.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

7 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

FM! Why would anyone give the RM an interest free loan for 2 months that is nuts for a product you can order the end of December it’s not as if they are going to run out. 

The money would likely go back on your payment card after a few days and then be taken back out when it's dispatched.

Sat at my computer at work 9a.m. There were 40,000+ in the queue ahead of me. Stayed logged in thought 'what the hell lets see what happens' have been reading this thread intermittently all morning having quite a good laugh. Got a bit distracted around the 2 hour mark only to finally see this. 🤣

rm1.PNG

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@paulmerton read above it’s taken at point of purchase not dispatch like they normally do🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0% loan to the RM for over 2 months! 

Can you direct me to the relevant post? In my experience, the transaction always shows up on your card balance at the time of ordering, but then disappears after a few days if the item has not been dispatched and it only comes back off your balance at the time of dispatch.

21 minutes ago, Senna said:

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

Can you direct me to the relevant post? In my experience, the transaction always shows up on your card balance at the time of ordering, but then disappears after a few days if the item has not been dispatched and it only comes back off your balance at the time of dispatch.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

8509FFDB-06E5-4941-A0D3-C20BB34C959A.jpeg

688FBFFC-1741-41DF-A084-0705A92DBC03.jpeg

Hey guys. Missed the launch this morning. That said, 50,000 ahead of me but the 1oz and 50p's were still available! I managed to scoop up x10 them!!

So, who wants to buy some off me? First ever King Charles coins must be like, double RRP mark up? Or very nearest offer?

Oh almost forgot, there's like 16 week expected delivery, so I can only do pre-order. But don't worry, soon as they're in hand I will dispatch via postage of your choice, risk, expense...

Don't all rush at once guys, I have enough to go around

5 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Who’s gonna feel like they have been right turned over by the RM paying up front day? 

45E11E06-8A7B-4D2D-BD80-5F17489646E3.gif

To be honest, I can't think of another company I've bought from that use the RM model of pay on dispatch not purchase. Isn't there an argument to say that the way RM are doing it this time is the right way?

What do Chards, Atkinson, BBP etc do?