• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Excited

Crabby

1 minute ago, Crabby said:

To all the members that have big stacks etc do you still get the buzz of excitement when you order and expecting a new delivery ?

i have got 1oz dragon bar/coin on order and I’m like a kid at Christmas .

just wonder if it wears of lol 

Doesnt wear off for me. Over 500oz and still love recieving every single oz. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, Crabby said:

To all the members that have big stacks etc do you still get the buzz of excitement when you order and expecting a new delivery ?

i have got 1oz dragon bar/coin on order and I’m like a kid at Christmas .

just wonder if it wears of lol 

It never wears off lol.waiting on a few orders myself and sometimes I like to surprise the post man by grabbing a chair and waiting at the bottom of street (save his feet like)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

To me, silver is a thing of beauty, more so than gold. Why wouldn't i get excited when a piece of art turns up on my doorstep. So many beautiful pieces out there. I suppose if we are going to stack, it may just as well be something that is pleasing to the eye and the heart.

Edited by HillWalkerDundee

I haven't been stacking for long compared to other people, but the excitement is still there. Maybe not as much when getting pieces I already own. 

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain

We're starting to sound like addicts scoring a hit!

Yes, always great when an order arrives, especially if it's a weighty piece of silver.

Better still for me, is if I buy a pile of pre-20 silver coins on weight without knowing exactly what's in it or a mix of silver/non silver coins and I have to go on a treasure hunt when I open them. Love it. But then I still get excited when going out hunting for conkers in the autumn. I guess I'm just either a big kid or a treasure hunter... Or both.

Nope never wears off... i had one come today, just a 1oz Aztec Calender but been after one for a decent price for donkeys and was buzzing opening it... every coin or bar that i get i beat the postie to the door if im in when it arrives... i'm like a kid in a shiny silver sweetie shop ..... and i cant remember without looking on a different post but some member who posted a new coin by video cost me 200+ quid yesterday as i went straight on power coin and bought one so cheers to the unnamed member...tw@t!!!  and i cant wait for it to arrive... expensive? hell yeah... but i treat myself to this one... it was the Egyptian Calendar thingymajiggydoodathingymabob one...  

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 hours ago, SidS said:

We're starting to sound like addicts scoring a hit!

Yes, always great when an order arrives, especially if it's a weighty piece of silver.

Better still for me, is if I buy a pile of pre-20 silver coins on weight without knowing exactly what's in it or a mix of silver/non silver coins and I have to go on a treasure hunt when I open them. Love it. But then I still get excited when going out hunting for conkers in the autumn. I guess I'm just either a big kid or a treasure hunter... Or both.

If it brings enough pleasure, anything can become addicting 😁 but at least silver won't negatively affect your health, just your wallet if you lose control.

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain

From the second I press order confirm button, the wait of arrival is a buzz...on a few occasions I get the dreaded sorry we are experiencing a delay with your stock items, email. Not nice... The buying from overseas is worst.. from the onset you just know it's going to be touching three weeks before delivery. That feeling is only beaten by pre-order items. There the anxiety really kicks in... The buzz of the delivery thought is very much worth it...the best deliveries are the meaningful ones/collectors items or gifts. But everyone put a smile on my face that lasts longer than when I buy most other things in life.

On a similar point. I've been buying physical stored Au/Ag in digital form with Kinesis.money and even though it's precious metals, I don't get that same feelings/buzz of the delivery format. 🤔

Every purchase is exciting. If it stops being exciting then I'll stop buying it. Doesn't matter if its 5 quid or 500 quids worth, it's just the same. You choose it, buy it, wait for it and then enjoy it. I'm expecting a 2oz Scottsdale stacker today - its not fancy or special, but I've wanted one for ages and it's coming today - I'm excited...😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/10/2021 at 10:55, TheShinyStuff said:

Every purchase is exciting. If it stops being exciting then I'll stop buying it. Doesn't matter if its 5 quid or 500 quids worth, it's just the same. You choose it, buy it, wait for it and then enjoy it. I'm expecting a 2oz Scottsdale stacker today - its not fancy or special, but I've wanted one for ages and it's coming today - I'm excited...😁

Surely you gotta buy more than one stacker... otherwise you cant stack! :o 

My issue is every time I'm disappointed with the size an oz seems so small so do 10oz bars even kilos(till I drop it on my foot) if the larger bars didn't take so much of a hit reselling them I'd be tempted but silver would need a 25%+ up swing just to break even and I honestly don't see it 😔

6 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

My issue is every time I'm disappointed with the size an oz seems so small so do 10oz bars even kilos(till I drop it on my foot) if the larger bars didn't take so much of a hit reselling them I'd be tempted but silver would need a 25%+ up swing just to break even and I honestly don't see it 😔

So do you think silver is stuck at its current price for the foreseeable?

12 minutes ago, James32 said:

So do you think silver is stuck at its current price for the foreseeable?

IM going to say late 2024/2025 will be the year of the silver. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

IM going to say late 2024/2025 will be the year of the silver. 

I remember as a child ( still am according to my worse half) thinking that by 2025 we would have flying cars 😅😅

Just now, James32 said:

I remember as a child ( still am according to my worse half) thinking that by 2025 we would have flying cars 😅😅

Well no one can predict prices or when the next crash will happen. But regardless when it happens its inevitable. 

My balls are meat not made of crystal, but aslong I keep them shiny like my silver - jobs a good un!

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Well no one can predict prices or when the next crash will happen. But regardless when it happens its inevitable. 

My balls are meat not made of crystal, but aslong I keep them shiny like my silver - jobs a good un!

😅😅 I honestly dont care what the price is and will continue to buy both on the ups and downs.

Today's £23-£24 an oz (to acquire physical) will seem pretty dam cheap in 5-10 years and that I'm certain off.