• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Excited

Crabby

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

😅😅 I honestly dont care what the price is and will continue to buy both on the ups and downs.

Today's £23-£24 an oz (to acquire physical) will seem pretty dam cheap in 5-10 years and that I'm certain off.

average cost pricing, like anything if you hold it long enough it will pay off eventually.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

I am always jealous when I see those American video's where they go to there LCS or can even buy online for a small amount and get free shipping ... Because the lowest shipping here is 25 euro I never have a real small order. I only have one LCS in my area with good prices but they don't sell new coins so I by my LMU golden coins and junk ( 90% ) silver there but that is not the same feeling. Junk silver is good for stacking but it does not give me pleasure.

At the moment I am waiting for a big order to arrive and yes, it is like a young child waiting to unwrap his gifts at X-mass or a birthday. ( and today is my 43th birthday )

9 hours ago, James32 said:

I remember as a child ( still am according to my worse half) thinking that by 2025 we would have flying cars 😅😅

Flying cars... Wasn't that 2015?

Now I'll make like a tree and get out of here. 😉

34 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

My stack isn't enough, to buy one of these. But i have to find a way to own one. 

Be a nightmare trying to reverse that though😁

13 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

I think I might save up for one of these and sail around looking for all those stacks 'tragically lost in boating accidents'. It would pay for itself in no time!

Lotus-Esprit-James-bond-2W.thumb.jpg.e4aa02b35f1a6d15a152ae9fb7083b30.jpg

Hahahahaha 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, dikefalos said:

My stack isn't enough, to buy one of these. But i have to find a way to own one. 

Welcome to jump on my back feed me sprouts and see if we hoover after the amount of windpower I produce. Sadly I know can fart at 62 mph wether the prerpetual motion would carry you high and far is up for debate.   

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Yes, its a great feeling and knowing that its an investment costing nothing at all rather than a pure extravagance is part and parcel for me.

EDIT
Shopping restores a sense of control

Research has shown that making shopping decisions can help reinforce a sense of personal control over our environment. It can also ease feelings of sadness. ... In this study, those who actually purchased items were also three times less sad, when compared to those who only browsed.

I'll go along with that one from google lol

Edited by frugalman

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Welcome to jump on my back feed me sprouts and see if we hoover after the amount of windpower I produce. Sadly I know can fart at 62 mph wether the prerpetual motion would carry you high and far is up for debate.   

First, i'm greek, so what is sprouts?

I know you Mr. Trumpet Master only from your own descriptions. How do i get rid of the picture, me jumping with my 250 pounds on your back and flying by fartpower through the city?

5 hours ago, Centauri167 said:

I am always jealous when I see those American video's where they go to there LCS or can even buy online for a small amount and get free shipping ... Because the lowest shipping here is 25 euro I never have a real small order. I only have one LCS in my area with good prices but they don't sell new coins so I by my LMU golden coins and junk ( 90% ) silver there but that is not the same feeling. Junk silver is good for stacking but it does not give me pleasure.

At the moment I am waiting for a big order to arrive and yes, it is like a young child waiting to unwrap his gifts at X-mass or a birthday. ( and today is my 43th birthday )

Happy birthday 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 hours ago, dikefalos said:

First, i'm greek, so what is sprouts?

I know you Mr. Trumpet Master only from your own descriptions. How do i get rid of the picture, me jumping with my 250 pounds on your back and flying by fartpower through the city?

Sprouts are the englishmens devils food normally served at christmas. 2ndly I wont discriminate becuase of your weight. Im 5'3 and only half your weight but I will just need few more bags, about 20 I would say :)

Buy some mind bleach and drink after every meal, be gone in 24 hours 💨

image.png.4884180be12b1f21ae82337c96cf5112.png

Every day is a schoool day so please read at your leisure

https://hub.suttons.co.uk/childrens-corner/farty-facts-brussels-sprout-farts

56 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Sprouts are the englishmens devils food normally served at christmas. 2ndly I wont discriminate becuase of your weight. Im 5'3 and only half your weight but I will just need few more bags, about 20 I would say :)

Buy some mind bleach and drink after every meal, be gone in 24 hours 💨

image.png.4884180be12b1f21ae82337c96cf5112.png

Every day is a schoool day so please read at your leisure

https://hub.suttons.co.uk/childrens-corner/farty-facts-brussels-sprout-farts

My both worst allergies in one post. Green food and school. I was thinking only my mother is just like that. But devils food is the right name for this. You should eat it at easter, so it would remind you that Jesus suffered and died for us.

We should get some of these and fly together right over the school to the next BBQ. I fly in front, i have less gases. Lambchops, Steaks and Tsipouro on me

1 minute ago, dikefalos said:

My both worst allergies in one post. Green food and school. I was thinking only my mother is just like that. But devils food is the right name for this. You should eat it at easter, so it would remind you that Jesus suffered and died for us.

We should get some of these and fly together right over the school to the next BBQ. I fly in front, i have less gases. Lambchops, Steaks and Tsipouro on me

Best Steak I ever tasted was in  Cyprus greece side - true story! The food was on the Greek side of Cyprus, I ate there eveynight becuase the food was so great! Tsipouro not sure what that is it your version of sprouts?

24 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Best Steak I ever tasted was in  Cyprus greece side - true story! The food was on the Greek side of Cyprus, I ate there eveynight becuase the food was so great! Tsipouro not sure what that is it your version of sprouts?

No, it's greek moonshine. 

I learned in school, that there is only a greek cyprus. But in life i learned, that there is only a cypriot Cyprus. We lived for centuries door by door peacefull together until some politicians started dreaming. Same sad story with the homeland of my ancestors, the Pontos,  almost 100 years ago. So i'm not sure if i could stayed a couple of years more away from school. 

Edited by dikefalos

• 1 month later...