• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

How about we start a new topic about coming soon coins we see, release dates, mintage etc, give our members some heads up and pictures if they're available...to often we hear about releases the day after or later...let's get the heads up,on soon to be released coins from around the globe.

3 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

How about we start a new topic about coming soon coins we see, release dates, mintage etc, give our members some heads up and pictures if they're available...to often we hear about releases the day after or later...let's get the heads up,on soon to be released coins from around the globe.

Excellent idea, let's keep this topic alive !

good call ! 

there was a thread similar to this but was taken down, which was a shame

love the thread idea, as due to work am never in know with new releases and mostly miss out 

• Founder & Administrator
37 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

good call ! 

there was a thread similar to this but was taken down, which was a shame

love the thread idea, as due to work am never in know with new releases and mostly miss out 

To confirm there wasn’t a related topic to my knowledge that has been removed.

There was however a separate sub forum section for members to post new coin releases. There was however some difficulty moderating this due to what was a new release or not, if it was a coin or not, and if it had been posted in another topic elsewhere. So we decided to go back to the simple way of having Silver, Gold, General Precious Metals for PM topics and posts on the forum, as we believe this way works better. All topics which were previously in that sub section were moved over to the Silver, Gold, General Precious Metals sections, so they shouldn’t have been lost.

Members are welcome to create new topics for new coins, or to even use a specific topic in the relevant section :)  

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

For 2021, the US Mint is issuing 999 fine silver Morgan and Peace Dollars to celebrate 100 years since the 1921 (last year) they were both issued. Preorder was started but was pulled temporarily due to shortage of silver from US Mint suppliers...

https://www.usmint.gov/news/inside-the-mint/celebrating-the-iconic-morgan-and-peace-silver-dollars

Edited by trozau

Good idea, new on here, Hi👋, top forum👍. This thread will give people advance warning of when a coin is upcoming and decide if they actually want it rather than being paralysed with getting caught on the hop. I started collecting since February and only treat coin collecting as an extra hobby otherwise the fun is not there. I collect the silver proofs and am quite picky, I favour the beautiful, spectacular coins. Oh! The new UEFA EURO 2020 24 carat gold proof coin is advertised in today's Metro, page 23, if anybody is interested.

NEW Queen Elizabeth 95th Birthday proof coins are out, dunno if they have been out a while but the mintage on the .999 silver and gold proof are only 996 and 655 respectively

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 minute ago, Tree said:

Cheers m8 just orderd 1 I was wanting 1 but totally forgot cheers👍

wasnt sure if they were new as i'd seen the sterling silver ones prior and the two coin set with Canada flag etc

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

On 01/06/2021 at 19:54, ChrisSilver said:

To confirm there wasn’t a related topic to my knowledge that has been removed.

There was however a separate sub forum section for members to post new coin releases. There was however some difficulty moderating this due to what was a new release or not, if it was a coin or not, and if it had been posted in another topic elsewhere. So we decided to go back to the simple way of having Silver, Gold, General Precious Metals for PM topics and posts on the forum, as we believe this way works better. All topics which were previously in that sub section were moved over to the Silver, Gold, General Precious Metals sections, so they shouldn’t have been lost.

Members are welcome to create new topics for new coins, or to even use a specific topic in the relevant section :)  

i make you right and confirm that also 

either way good to have a new releases/coming soon topic back on the forum ! 

Edited by magpie79

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

The 5th coin in the Chinese Myths and Legends from Perth Mint is going to feature a single dragon.

The BU silver is on presale on various sites.

The gold BU should appear later, as a 2022 coin if history is an indication.

This (coin) is following last year's Double Pixiu, which came after Phoenix and Dragon, Tiger and Dragon and Double Dragon.

There is also a coloured version, and Perth Mint's web site mentions the launch of the 2oz proof versions in silver and gold in July.

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/3987-pm-1-oz-silver-single-dragon-2021-1-bu-chinese-myths-legends.html

There is a Team GB 50p coin 'coming soon' from the Royal Mint, they haven't displayed the coin on their Instagram account yet. May get it in silver proof if that's available provided it looks sensational😊

• 3 weeks later...

Not struck on the Alice in Wonderland coins. At all. Would have thought they'd release an entire set...Waiting for next year's one ounce silver proof Britannia from the RM, but will only acquire it if it's both sexy and spectacular. Otherwise I think I'm complete on coins for now.