• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Something special tomorrow - 10 Queen’s Beasts

1 hour ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Haven’t seen and 1oz proof or 5oz silver on sale yet........ flippers losing their touch 😂😂      I do think the royal mint could do a little research and crack down on it.      Looks like the bond coins and the band coins are getting hammered now

Crack down on it?  I think they encourage it.

27 minutes ago, sovtsf said:

My 1oz Gold arrived this morning, the forum seems to have been down a lot lately so just catching up on the thread on this one... 

I was on the site by chance when it was released, took a chance on this as I really liked the design but havn't collected any others in the series. 

IMG_3878.thumb.JPG.74a53f8e518d6fedc569ecc39a2454b3.JPGIMG_3879.thumb.JPG.3958165c499cd22409a1efbab22dac62.JPGIMG_3880.thumb.JPG.c2afd89471e0c78ba566407daa18ff75.JPG

Is that the proof version?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

42 minutes ago, sovtsf said:

My 1oz Gold arrived this morning, the forum seems to have been down a lot lately so just catching up on the thread on this one... 

I was on the site by chance when it was released, took a chance on this as I really liked the design but havn't collected any others in the series. 

IMG_3878.thumb.JPG.74a53f8e518d6fedc569ecc39a2454b3.JPGIMG_3879.thumb.JPG.3958165c499cd22409a1efbab22dac62.JPGIMG_3880.thumb.JPG.c2afd89471e0c78ba566407daa18ff75.JPG

where is my instant regret for not getting one.... its somewhere... oh look, there it is... found it!

damn that's a seriously nice looking coin mate.... just wow. I should have taken the plunge too.

46 minutes ago, sovtsf said:

Looks like you won the TSF sweepstake (shame nobody chipped in any prize money though).

Chards

9 hours ago, CadmiumGreen said:

After a couple of whiskey’s, was having a little retrospective on the design. I really like this design compilation to bookend the Queen’s Beasts series and also as a standalone design. It complements well. However, in thinking about the overall design, given the actual Queen’s Beasts presentation at HRH’s coronation on 02 June 1953, I think it would have been a fitting portrayal having the coin’s reverse effigy of Queen Elizabeth II from her 1953 obverse. With the coin’s obverse of her current effigy, as it is. 

Agreed @CadmiumGreen, bit of a missed opportunity perhaps. Maybe they weren't allowed, unwilling (or JC maybe unwilling) to combine another designers work into the JC design? alternatively a shield could have been used, that said its so nice as it is and I feel quite privileged to have nabbed one and looking forward to getting it more now I've seen some photos!

Starting to get the three graces royal mint order panic slightly...

Can someone please remind me of that thing where it gets moved to closed orders ? My 5oz silver has been to closed orders.  There is only one picture though. My other closed orders have 3 pictures. I haven't received a dispatch email or anything even it was moved to closed orders yesterday.

I am sure it's fine, was just looking to be reminded of the Royal Mint glitches.

5 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Starting to get the three graces royal mint order panic slightly...

Can someone please remind me of that thing where it gets moved to closed orders ? My 5oz silver has been to closed orders.  There is only one picture though. My other closed orders have 3 pictures. I haven't received a dispatch email or anything even it was moved to closed orders yesterday.

I am sure it's fine, was just looking to be reminded of the Royal Mint glitches.

Mine is the same I’m expecting a dispatch email sometime today I think it will be delivered tomorrow. I wouldn’t worry 

2 minutes ago, Spanishsilver said:

Mine is the same I’m expecting a dispatch email sometime today I think it will be delivered tomorrow. I wouldn’t worry 

Just checked I do have 3 copies of the same order in the closed order tab. I will post once I get the dispatched email 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Spanishsilver said:

Just checked I do have 3 copies of the same order in the closed order tab. I will post once I get the dispatched email 👍🏻

Ouch 😬 I only have 1 copy. Someone explained a while back, but don't exactly remember what it was 3 vs 1.

18 minutes ago, AurumArgenti said:

Congratulations to all who managed to pick up the gold and large silvers. I am jealous but this release completely passed me by.

I've just ordered the 1oz silver proof.🙄

I'll be getting the gold bullion to when it hits the dealer's.

We received some of our first Beasts Completer coins this morning, but we sold out of our first allocation about a half hour after the RM did.

Here is our first photo:

2021elizabethiiqueensbeastscompletergoldproof5ozsocialmediacrop.thumb.jpg.d31a4ca1a9d5fb71b17861d760f45923.jpg

More to follow soon.

Chards

29 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Perhaps this was the post.

I think its fine...

Oh no my order is still open. That has me worried, Has it happened a lot that RM take your money send you a confirmation and you end up not getting a coin ?

1 minute ago, LolRasta said:

Oh no my order is still open. That has me worried, Has it happened a lot that RM take your money send you a confirmation and you end up not getting a coin ?

Have you checked to see if they have taken your money?

7 minutes ago, VelociteeSteel said:

Have you checked to see if they have taken your money?

Says pending on my credit card app (with a available limit a gold coin down), and open on the royal mint page. 

Edited by LolRasta

2 minutes ago, LolRasta said:

Says pending on my credit card app, and open on the royal mint page. 

They don't take payment until they have allocated/posted your order. I have 2 orders for 4 coins open at the moment, no monies have been taken! Oh the suspense is killing!

Both coins I have bought are still pending payment on my card. One of them closed on the mint website. One of them still open. Not feeling too confident tbh. I would have thought the closed order would have cleared from my card. Time will tell. It is what it is...

Edited by NewCoins

Ok I just called RM and I am 100% getting the coin. Its only open until they dispatch then closed and as there was so many orders yesterday the dispatching team are taking longer then normal to dispatch orders. 

Thats put me to ease I hope that help anyone else that is worried, Like I was.  

I think if pending on your card then its fine RM as received it, CC just take longer to process payments. 

Edited by LolRasta