• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Something special tomorrow - 10 Queen’s Beasts

8 hours ago, LolRasta said:

The one oz for £2,315 might be something I get. Always wanted to get into collecting the beast might as well get the very last one. 

This isn’t so much as the last QB though.

It’s more a finale. It’s like being at the theatre when the cast come back on the stage after they’ve all left the stage after their own act.

You know when they all come back on stage at the end and bow. That’s what this coin is.

It’s the Queens Beasts finale.

But nice none the less.

Edited by Foster88

10 minutes ago, LolRasta said:

Good point. 

Its also like having all the beast without collecting each one. All together. 

Are you thinking of Getting one ? 

The Queens Beast series has been a very popular series of coins in both silver and gold.

My opinion, I don’t see why this wouldn’t be as popular. Perhaps even more so with those that have bought all of the previous QB’s but also those that haven’t bought a single one. The latter being myself.

They could be the new Una & Lion or Three Graces or they might not.

Who knows.

2 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

The Queens Beast series has been a very popular series of coins in both silver and gold.

My opinion, I don’t see why this wouldn’t be as popular. Perhaps even more so with those that have bought all of the previous QB’s but also those that haven’t bought a single one. The latter being myself.

They could be the new Una & Lion or Three Graces or they might not.

Who knows.

Not really thinking they'll be anywhere near a Great Engraver's release but should do pretty well.

Ordered a 1oz silver proof. With around 7000+ being made I should get one. 

Was waiting for 9am and then at 8:57 got a call from office. Promptly forgot about the coins until 9:09. Waaaaay too late. 

Would have liked the 5oz, but the 1oz will do. 

Well, my nerves are shattered! 

I’ve got to say I did like the look of the completer design and so I decided to try and buy one.  Initially there were 864 people in the Royal Mint’s queue before me and so I did not access the website until 9.01am.  It was then a matter of trying to take in what was still available and what was affordable.  At this point I was interrupted by an email from the CC, but on looking at the attachment they did not seem to have much (their gold coin was sold out and so only the 1oz proof and the BU coins were available) – so back to the Mint’s website.

I managed to get one of the Ten-Ounce silver proofs (limited edition of 125) into my basket and then I entered all my details into the checkout page – after which my bank promptly declined my transaction and said they would be in touch.  A minute later the phone rang and it was the bank’s computerised vetting system.  I managed to prove I existed even though I was beginning to wonder what was the point!  The voice then told me to wait for two minutes before retrying the transaction.  Luckily whilst I was waiting I realised I needed to re-enter my banking details, and after waiting what seemed like a lifetime I pressed the submit button again.

To my astonishment the transaction seemed to go through and I subsequently received an “Order confirmation” email!  Though there was the ominous “please note your order is subject to availability”.  Given the number of cancellations of the “Three Graces” orders, I am not celebrating yet.

Edited by Zhorro
typo

ordered mine off for grading after

image.png.e2e558177437a439fe2aae3f45ac7555.png

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 minutes ago, Oliman said:

I had the 5 ounce and 10 silver ounce in my basket. Details all entered, bank approved back to order screen. Tried numerous times couldnt get either 😤

Same here, had the 1oz gold do exactly the same. 💩

1 minute ago, Zhorro said:

A bullion dealer seems to be selling a BU 1oz gold version for about £1,400 (and the design is different).  Anyone know anything about this?

https://directbullion.com/2021-1oz-24k-gold-uk-queens-beast-the-completer/

2021-1oz-24k-gold-uk-queens-beast-the-completer.png

Cheaper on the Royal mint website. 1oz gold bullion 

4 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Quite funny thing is with mintage numbers, e.g. 5oz silver on RM said to have max mintage of 435, while LPM, Hong Kong dealer, says it is 2500 :)

https://www.lpm.hk/2017-5-oz-britain-queen-beast-lion-999-silver-proof-coin.html

Btw, LPM has also exclusive version of 2Oz silver proof.

https://www.lpm.hk/2021-2-oz-great-britain-queen-s-beasts-completer-999-silver-proof-coin-lpm-exclusive.html

your link is for the Lion of England, not the latest sampler coin

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

That link is for the lion not the new 5oz completer coin

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

your link is for the Lion of England, not the latest sampler coin

yes, sorry, too many versions and sites :))