• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Something special tomorrow - 10 Queen’s Beasts

3 hours ago, NewCoins said:

Unless they have made a mistake they seem to imply they will be selling it.

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/ranges/queens-beasts/the-completer-coin/2021-uk-two-ounce-silver-proof-coin/

Thanks for posting the link. I had closed it this morning along with about 50 other Royal Mint Completer tabs. 

Very interesting!

Chards

Just now, LolRasta said:

I thought it would be 10 days, Do u know how comes yours dispatched ? 

dont know ?? speediest dispatch ive had today. 

items purchased with a royal mint credit facility - so payment might not have been subject to fraud checks etc if using a credit card to buy possibly  

7 hours ago, SilverJacks said:

I contacted RM after ordering, to ask what the chances were of cancellation. This may have been precautionary so it's difficult to read in to it, but I was told it depends on how many orders go through and cancellations are a realistic possibility.

I then contacted Chard's. I was told they know exactly how many they have and will remove the availability once they have sold their allocation, so you can trust you will receive one if you order from Chard's.

Thanks for the mention.

All of our allocation of one ounce gold sold out about shortly after the RM sold out, although I don't think we had sold a single piece until then.

We have been hoping to get a further allocation, but we won't know until it happens.

Ours don't come direct from the RM, but they do come with added air miles!

Chards

2 minutes ago, LolRasta said:

I guess the RM did you good after a lot of bad. I saw you got two coins is that 2 gold ?

I just ordered through the website just like "joe public", wasn't ordered through account manage this morning

I guess im just a quicker typer on the PC than others 

28 minutes ago, LolRasta said:

Well I feel silly, Most lost all my brains with the stress of this morning 

Dont worry I am known as Captain Obvious to my friends :)

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

10 hours ago, Zhorro said:

A bullion dealer seems to be selling a BU 1oz gold version for about £1,400 (and the design is different).  Anyone know anything about this?

https://directbullion.com/2021-1oz-24k-gold-uk-queens-beast-the-completer/

So that's about a 9% premium.

What's a fair premium? 

Our 2021 Queen's Beasts White Greyhound of Richmond 1 oz Gold Bullion Coin are from 6.15% to 7.0 depending on quantity, and I would expect similar premiums on the Completers when they arrive.

Chards

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

So that's why I couldn't buy a 2 ounce gold proof today, apart from the RM website doing its usual tricks. Every time I clicked on an available product, the site failed to go to the product page, and instead re-cycled me back to the entry landing page!

Actually, we did look at the Gazette Privy Council notice at the time, but failed to sift through it thoroughly enough. 

What would be on the back side?

40 minutes ago, Paul said:

mine are due tomorrow :) 

IMG_1513 - Copy.JPG

Their packing and shipping department must have got their finger out, that's impressive.

(We are still beavering through a backlog of deliveries, although doing it in parallel with new orders.)

Chards

1 minute ago, LolRasta said:

Anyone else coins dispatched ?

Dont worry, its a very random process. Ive had coins next day, a week later a month later...  😄 i’ve had emails confirming shipment then the coin not land for days and coins turn up that ive received no notification of shipment on at all on. But they always get delivered.

11 minutes ago, LolRasta said:

you think that could happen? you selling yours ? Anyone selling?

I was joking, but stranger things do happen.

Perhaps we should have bought a stack of the 10 kilo silver ones, and offered to trade for peoples' old, small ones.

Chards

I am on the waiting list for my proof silver version. Im in unfartunate situation only to live on and afford cans of baked beans, being a lowly paid IT scumbag, who just shouts loudly down the phone to people all day 'saying turn it on and off again!' And obviously breaking wind loudly between meals and calls.  

My real name is Robert

Yours  R.soles

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

22 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Haven’t seen and 1oz proof or 5oz silver on sale yet........ flippers losing their touch 😂😂      I do think the royal mint could do a little research and crack down on it.      Looks like the bond coins and the band coins are getting hammered now

Hammered?

Is that how they get all the marks and scratches on them?

Chards