• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Ok, now it actually acknowledges a parcel I can finally chill and stop checking every 10 minutes 😂

A233FDA4-DDBC-40FE-AA32-65240EBB0990.jpeg

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

27 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

yeah. strange that they have shown the spread that they are looking to make on them :-).. I wish I could buy coins in and make a 310K plus profit by flipping

Which makes me wonder whether it's a glitch, that's giving us an insight into, as you say, their spread.

I was thinking from their perspective, what would they be prepared to drop the price down to when negotiating a sale and their "SELL" price is their bottom line?

When you set a price so high like that and then drop it, even though its still significantly higher than RM price, it looks like you're getting a good deal. 🧐

Edited by GoldenGriffin

1 minute ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Which makes me wonder whether it's a glitch, that's giving us an insight into, as you say, their spread.

I was thinking from perspective, what would they be prepared to drop the price down to when selling.

When you set a price so high like that and then drop it, even though its still significantly higher than RM price, it looks like you're getting a good deal. 🧐

HAHA they will be doing a "Buy 2 get one double the price... " soon 🙂

1 hour ago, magpie79 said:

got the dispatched email today 

but the ride isn't over yet ! 

the next trial will be the condition and possible spotting of the coins ! 

Oh gosh imagine the excitement of opening it and find it has a scratch or something on it 😬

12 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Oh gosh imagine the excitement of opening it and find it has a scratch or something on it 😬

We have the famous RM quality control to look forward to...

In all honesty I think they will send these out flawless. It’s their marquee, prestige, top-notch coin and to the customer it must reflect the hard work that has gone into the whole process. I have loved watching the storytelling videos about how they made it, they won’t let them out with faults...

2 minutes ago, goldhunter said:

The coin cabinet are buying these coins at these prices

Gold 2oz we are buying at around 25k, Silver 5oz at around £3500.

Wow. So ‘around’ £3,500 is the best I have heard of so far for the 5oz. That’s a cracking price. Anyone tempted?! 

6 minutes ago, Paul said:

the LESS people that look to flip and sell the better

HODL and dont let any on the market. 

The less available and if the demand is always there, there's only one way the price will go 

The first gold una & lions had jaws dropping when they hit £15k 

£10k over list price.

Dealers certainly wouldn't be buying at these eye watering prices if there was not a profit to be had, so what are they offering them out to collectors at ?

or are they planning to sit on them and just wish to take them off the market ?

I personally wouldn't look to move any until you've seen what the first few two or three sell at a proper coin auction. eBay is too open to dodgy shenanigans and shill biddings

Or the value for a PF70 graded one sells for 

and then work things from there to what it is or isnt worth 

Very good advice dont rush into anything

3 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Has everyone who ordered and who has not received a cancellation notice received either their coins or their despatch notice now? 

Looks like I am not getting anything after all...

There will be a positive in all of this somewhere. Maybe I get lucky with the Britannia launch...🤞

Simply ring customer services, then you’ll know.  

My order still sits as an ‘open order’ I rang Customer services and asked if all was ok and they confirmed my order was successful.

4 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

My order still sits as an ‘open order’ I rang Customer services and asked if all was ok and they confirmed my order was successful.

Does yours look something like this 🤔

🤞

Screenshot_20210225-123252_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, Spence098 said:

Perhaps I will give them a call tomorrow then 😂😂

What time did you get your conformation email if that makes any difference ?

Yes do.  Or email them? It’s the only way you will definitely know- my email confirmation was 7 minutes past 9. 

3 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Has everyone who ordered and who has not received a cancellation notice received either their coins or their despatch notice now? 

Looks like I am not getting anything after all...

There will be a positive in all of this somewhere. Maybe I get lucky with the Britannia launch...🤞

I'm still waiting to find out either way.🤷‍♂️

34 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

My orders appear to be OK. It is just annoying that there has been no dispatch notice - but then again, managing expectations, we were initially told up to four weeks so I am going to just watch with joy as you all post pictures of the beautiful coins and I will wait for updates on my own order!

Thanks for the advice, Rich, well noted and appreciated.