• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

19 minutes ago, Pipers said:

That was me with the Una What a mistake! 

Anyway.   IMO  If i was sending coins away i would be taking photos of the coins!  That way you have a finger print of the said coin. 

What happened with the Una that you sent back? Did you just ask for a refund or an exchange?

The less of these 2oz gold that come to market the better.  If 200 come out for flipping 

The reason Una & Lion did so well has been the lack of coins coming to the market that have pushed priced up and just HODLing them 

3 minutes ago, Fitness2all said:

How do you know if your order is cancelled? I see an order under OPEN ORDERS and another under CLOSED ORDERS but have email confirmations on both (obviously, subject to availability) :(

If you see order closed and price 0 your order most likely has been cancelled did you order 2 coins?? BTW I emailed my account manager and she confirmed the order has been cancelled but was unable to explain why she wasn't sure it is due to 1 Coin per household or due to over sold 

Edited by Premy
Extra info

They have cancelled my order, i only ordered one and they have put down i have orded 2 which has only apeared late this afternoon after 5pm so i cannot ring them up.  I am really angry all i can think is its down to the credit card problems this morning. 

It stats the usual 2 pics then states £505 - £505 balance 0.00

I've emailed them and will ring in the morning all the good that will do

I think we are all nervous about our orders being cancelled. 

If anyone has a confirmed cancelled order - can they confirm what happened? Did you get an email? Did the status change within ‘your orders’ on the RM website?

1 minute ago, evende said:

If anyone has a confirmed cancelled order - can they confirm what happened? Did you get an email? Did the status change within ‘your orders’ on the RM website?

If your order has been cancelled  it will move from open to closed orders and the price will show 0 I didn't got any email but when noticed I contacted my account manager and she confirmed this has been cancelled. 

I contacted the RM and they said my order processed successfully, meaning it’s confirmed.

This talk of cancellation is still concerning me though.

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

24 minutes ago, Fitness2all said:

How do you know if your order is cancelled? I see an order under OPEN ORDERS and another under CLOSED ORDERS but have email confirmations on both (obviously, subject to availability) :(

Here is how it's look like when your order has been cancelled Screenshot_20210222_181307.thumb.jpg.47a159c60adf06ae0d8ee0a8e465f1eb.jpg

9 minutes ago, evende said:

no it just states it on the RM site as a closed order

1 minute ago, Fitness2all said:

Premy, I had ordred 1 of the 2 oz silvers and then 1 of the 2 oz gold. My gold 2 oz is shown in closed orders just like yours. The 2 oz silver is still in open orders.

They oversold the gold it seems. A bit like the issue with the Bowie release. Their system doesn’t seem to be able to manage 2-300 odd simultaneous orders. 

It is a real shame that the Mint cannot put into place a system to effectively manage sales.