• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

5 minutes ago, ak74 said:

My order was cancelled, it's now in "Completed" status, furthermore, now in my order there are 3 coins of 2oz silver, while in reality I ordered of course just 1, and have an e-mail confirmation and my card was charged just for 1.

So looks like RM has added 2 coins to my order to claim it not legitimate. Quite disgusting.

I think they have an issue with their website as every time I order a coin it appears as multiples in the order section

1 minute ago, Spence098 said:

Definitely spends alot of money.

Well done mate.

Hope it all arrives OK 🙏

I don’t think I spend much more than the average person. I’ll purchase the big releases but that’s pretty much it.

But I do have a good relationship with my ac. I think that’s what it comes down to.

22 minutes ago, ak74 said:

My order was cancelled, it's now in "Completed" status, furthermore, now in my order there are 3 coins of 2oz silver, while in reality I ordered of course just 1, and have an e-mail confirmation and my card was charged just for 1.

So looks like RM has added 2 coins to my order to claim it not legitimate. Quite disgusting.

The triplicate orders are just a bug on the site. I get it for everything

14 minutes ago, Simmoleon said:

I think they have an issue with their website as every time I order a coin it appears as multiples in the order section

Thank you. Strange, I have not seen such multiplies before, but I had just several orders with RM. This gives some chances that my "Closed" order status doesn't mean it's cancelled...

30 minutes ago, SovCollector said:

But I do have a good relationship with my ac. I think that’s what it comes down to.

I agree, a good relationship does go a long way, which I believe I have with mine - maybe I'll be surprised, next time the 'Great Engravers' is released :)

Edited by GoldenGriffin

15 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Thank you. Strange, I have not seen such multiplies before, but I had just several orders with RM. This gives some chances that my "Closed" order status doesn't mean it's cancelled...

All my orders are recorded in threes. Started after the Mint moved to the new website. I am just used to it now. I told the Mint about it and they have no idea and seem uninterested in fixing it. 

My orders from yesterday remain open and the amount to be paid remains fully stated. If your order is in the closed section and is recorded as ‘£0’ then it sounds like it has been cancelled. Phone the Mint this morning and ask, otherwise the only option is the secondary market.

I remain hopeful for my orders, but anything is possible. Hopefully it works out for you.

8 hours ago, BrumChris said:

At least we should start to get some reference sales. At the moment it feels like a speculative bubble. Is there actually a long term demand for this or are flippers selling to flippers.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Sale-Three-Graces-2020-UK-Two-Ounce-Gold-Proof-Coin-Sold-Out-/333898262510

And so it starts - looks like we have first confirmed fleabay sale for £25,000 for the 2oz gold

Just now, Paul said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Sale-Three-Graces-2020-UK-Two-Ounce-Gold-Proof-Coin-Sold-Out-/333898262510

And so it starts - looks like we have first confirmed fleabay sale for £25,000 for the 2oz gold

There was a 2oz Silver went for £7.4k yesterday ... then was relisted again... me thinks sometimes this may be a spoof 🙂

26 minutes ago, SovCollector said:

I don’t think I spend much more than the average person. I’ll purchase the big releases but that’s pretty much it.

Are you a member of Mint Marque? Maybe that helped?

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

All my orders are recorded in threes. Started after the Mint moved to the new website. I am just used to it now. I told the Mint about it and they have no idea and seem uninterested in fixing it. 

My orders from yesterday remain open and the amount to be paid remains fully stated. If your order is in the closed section and is recorded as ‘£0’ then it sounds like it has been cancelled. Phone the Mint this morning and ask, otherwise the only option is the secondary market.

I remain hopeful for my orders, but anything is possible. Hopefully it works out for you.

Thats answered one of my questions 😂

1 minute ago, Rll1288 said:

There was a 2oz Silver went for £7.4k yesterday ... then was relisted again... me thinks sometimes this may be a spoof 🙂

could be, could be

but can only go by what we see.  resales have got to start somewhere

looking at the 2oz silver on fleabay got multiple sales of £1000+ now 

2 minutes ago, GoldenGriffin said:

I agree, a good relationship does go a long way, which I believe I have with mine - maybe I'll be surprised, like you, next time the 'Great Engravers' is released :)

It makes a world of difference! I’m on the lowest tier and a very small spender in comparison to some of the heavy hitters out there, but we get along really well. Luck of the draw it seems!

Britannia Coin Co had x10 last night before went to bed last night 

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-the-three-graces-by-william-wyon-2oz-silver-proof/

Checking stock this morning now sat on x6 available

Same list price

So x4 have sold at £2,750 away from ebay 

(Unless they are fiddling with the figures in background !)

29 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Strange that it's in the closed (completed) order section...

Mine is still in the open order section...

I have an email conformation and money is sitting in the pending section of my online banking which is what I would expect to see...the same happens when I use my card to buy anything.

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Britannia Coin Co had x10 last night before went to bed last night 

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-the-three-graces-by-william-wyon-2oz-silver-proof/

Checking stock this morning now sat on x6 available

Same list price

So x4 have sold at £2,750 away from ebay 

(Unless they are fiddling with the figures in background !)

Such a shame for people that weren't lucky enough to gwt hold of one that they can grab multiples and just flip them for huge gains....but I suppose that's just the business side of things so good for them I guess 😒

4 minutes ago, Spence098 said:

Strange that it's in the closed (completed) order section...

Mine is still in the open order section...

I have an email conformation and money is sitting in the pending section of my online banking which is what I would expect to see...the same happens when I use my card to buy anything.

I would not be guided by the situation with the banking. They don’t take the money at point of order, they just tag it. At the point the orders are dispatched the money is then taken.

I had a cancelled order last year during the Queen release. The money was tagged for six days. Once the tag is applied it sits there until it falls alway. Cancelling the order does not release the tag......crazy, eh?

Edited by AndrewSL76

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

I would not be guided by the situation with the banking. They don’t take the money at point of order, they just tag it. At the point the orders are dispatched the money is then taken.

I had a cancelled order last year during the Queen release. The money was tagged for six days. Once the tag is applied it sits their until it falls alway. Cancelling the order does not release the tag......crazy, eh?

Don't tell me that Andrew 😪😂😂😂

Guess we will have to wait and see....I hate surprises 😂😂

1 minute ago, SovCollector said:

Nope, I think that’s their highest tier I think? I’m not a Japanese collector spending millions 😜

You have a proper account manager! Wish I did. 😂

I just get the odd call trying to sell me a raw common coin for double the going auction rate.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA