• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full Stack / Full Collection Photos

6 hours ago, Ranger2girls said:

I wandered who had all the gold and silver 😂  quality stack i never got into the queens beasts but I think I might try 🤔 

Yeah I need to get the last 4. Love them, the details are great

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Ranger2girls said:

brilliant first year what was the total amount for the year 

Cheers. Just over 7.5 Troy ounce (once you take into account the purity of the sovereigns) Well happy.... but do miss my holidays which I’m guessing that’s where some of the spare money would have gone! 

18 minutes ago, Howie said:

„I had a dream“ or using the famous words of Magnus Magnussen „I’ve started so I’ll finish“. I was always fascinated by the QB,s series. I started collecting the 1oz Gold bullion coins but then decided to go for the limited 1oz Gold Proofs. I was wondering if anyone else here on TSF  has one of the Worldwide 380 Sets? 
Greetings from Germany.

96B6A8C8-4559-4A78-AC6B-D4016D4F562B.jpeg

2327949F-03DC-4A7E-8EDF-95844D1B675A.jpeg

98E02DFF-F7E9-4E08-B702-BCDD5C8C9801.jpeg

They look fantastic Howie absolutely beautiful 🤩 

Well it finally arrived from powercoin, the third of the isle of mann coins, love the coin but the box is not the same as the first two, its basic cardboard with a clear plastic window comparred to the lacquered boxes the first two came in. It takes 6 months to make a cardboard package?....not good enough for a premium coin...not good enough at all.

20210814_143034.jpg

20210814_142959.jpg

20210814_142934.jpg

20210814_142738.jpg

10 hours ago, Howie said:

„I had a dream“ or using the famous words of Magnus Magnussen „I’ve started so I’ll finish“. I was always fascinated by the QB,s series. I started collecting the 1oz Gold bullion coins but then decided to go for the limited 1oz Gold Proofs. I was wondering if anyone else here on TSF  has one of the Worldwide 380 Sets? 
Greetings from Germany.

96B6A8C8-4559-4A78-AC6B-D4016D4F562B.jpeg

2327949F-03DC-4A7E-8EDF-95844D1B675A.jpeg

98E02DFF-F7E9-4E08-B702-BCDD5C8C9801.jpeg

Lovely images. What are you using to take them?

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins