• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full Stack / Full Collection Photos

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

I was thinking about getting a working desk cannon. They're pretty cheap on Amazon and eBay. 🤣🤣

I'd been watching this on ebay for weeks, he had it on for £50.00 starting bid or £140 buy it now.... 

it kept being relisted so i pulled the trigger and bid the £50.00 and no-one else bid... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

23 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

You can get similar on eBay at least I think

Amazon sell them too, just need to source some fuses cord 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Paul said:

I had to drop some new items off at safe deposit box yesterday, so took my camera along to finally see my gold stack together - viewing room table wasn't big enough to get everything into one shot :( For someone who could never hold onto money in his 20s I think Ive done OK 

___ (1).JPG

___ (2).JPG

___ (3).JPG

___(4).jpg

___(5).jpg

___.jpg

💥💥💥

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, Paul said:

I had to drop some new items off at safe deposit box yesterday, so took my camera along to finally see my gold stack together - viewing room table wasn't big enough to get everything into one shot :( For someone who could never hold onto money in his 20s I think Ive done OK 

___ (1).JPG

___ (2).JPG

___ (3).JPG

___(4).jpg

___(5).jpg

___.jpg

motivation right there

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Not enough ;) over six figures £££,£££ in value on paper as not all common bullion  

Very modest description, must be if not already closer to seven, but if you want a quick sale for £100k 😂😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Very modest description, must be if not already closer to seven, but if you want a quick sale for £100k 😂😂

it low six figures value unless gold goes "to da'moon" as I was promised it would !

Amazing pictures, any chance of giving a vague idea what some of those are? You are right in the comments you have previously put out on here, personally I have only been into this for a few months, but it feels great when I walk in the front door and there is a little parcel sat waiting, sit it on the table, get it opened and … yes! More gold! 😊

27 minutes ago, Petra said:

Amazing pictures, any chance of giving a vague idea what some of those are?

Since starting stacking gold I have just been buying the "best deal of the day" of purchase, normally the best % closest to spot

So i have 1/20, 1/10s, half sov, sov, 1/4s and 1/2s oz & 1oz ( when ive been flush ! ) lowball offers on CC auctions winning with least interest 

There has not been much logic and order in my purchases, just buying the best value.  Only the past few years with new issue Royal Mint purchases Ive changed direction as i saw the potential for them to do well (great engravers gold, 2022 proof sovereign sets. this years platinum jubilee gold offerings)

Slowly learning about numismatic gold sovereigns and older proof gold.  i may be buying fewer items but dearer and rarer pieces going forward but nothings certain