• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 minute ago, DarkChameleon said:

You got so much money you need two money clips?

If only you knew. I was going to get 1 then I added another because it was a good deal. I might start using cash and use 1 instead of a wallet and maybe store some cash in another. 😁

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

25 minutes ago, SurreyStacker said:

Today I received my first ever Silver, with the purpose of  stacking. I have a few coins from Royal Mint in storage from before hand but mainly collector items like Beatrix Potter range and Olympic coins that I liked over the last few years. 

Give me a thumbs up if you like as I'm new and have no community reputation 😇 #NoShame

2 x 1kg Bars from Royal Mint

1 x QB 10oz Royal Arms

1 x QB 10oz Unicorn

RM1kg_QB.jpg

I do like those 10oz Royal Arms 👍

28 minutes ago, SurreyStacker said:

Today I received my first ever Silver, with the purpose of  stacking. I have a few coins from Royal Mint in storage from before hand but mainly collector items like Beatrix Potter range and Olympic coins that I liked over the last few years. 

Give me a thumbs up if you like as I'm new and have no community reputation 😇 #NoShame

2 x 1kg Bars from Royal Mint

1 x QB 10oz Royal Arms

1 x QB 10oz Unicorn

RM1kg_QB.jpg

Nice! I've been doing this 2 years and still not had a 1kg yet

3 minutes ago, MikeW said:

I do like those 10oz Royal Arms 👍

I think its my favorite so far.. such a nice coin

Just now, Tangomachine said:

Nice! I've been doing this 2 years and still not had a 1kg yet

1kg is really nice bar!  I am going to head for 5oz/10oz bars much easier to grab hold of a bit more frequently! $$ ££ 😃

33 minutes ago, SurreyStacker said:

I think its my favorite so far.. such a nice coin

1kg is really nice bar!  I am going to head for 5oz/10oz bars much easier to grab hold of a bit more frequently! $$ ££ 😃

Yeah 10oz is a nice size. Easy to shift on too should you need to

13 hours ago, SILVERFINGER said:

They are lovely, how much roughly do George VI sovereigns sell for in unc condition, just a book price for the smallest ones ?

The Half in 64 Cam would be around £800-£1000. Karl 

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector