• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

33 minutes ago, slack said:

They are beautiful, well done for getting those beauties in your collection, I like a ship on a coin but these look special 

Thanks buddy, they are a great collection for sure. I just hope they carry on with the series 

1 minute ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Wonderful addition to the series! The 2022 USS Constitution. Courtesy of Silvertrader.

These are absolutely stunning in hand.

Just wish I had the bottle to take them out of the OMP 🙈 

20230423_175010.jpg

20230423_175606.jpg

20230423_175744.jpg

20230423_175729.jpg

20230423_175711.jpg

20230423_175706.jpg

20230423_175658.jpg

20230423_175625.jpg

Do it, I have with mine 😁. Have you seen that the mint has changed the material used for the packaging? As I believe the earlier omp caused issues with the coin, I have some yellow ish discolouration to the first coin hence taking all out of omp

5 minutes ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Wonderful addition to the series! The 2022 USS Constitution. Courtesy of Silvertrader.

These are absolutely stunning in hand.

Just wish I had the bottle to take them out of the OMP 🙈 

20230423_175010.jpg

20230423_175606.jpg

20230423_175744.jpg

20230423_175729.jpg

20230423_175711.jpg

20230423_175706.jpg

20230423_175658.jpg

20230423_175625.jpg

If you can get some nice airtight black ring capsules then go for it.... those plastic pouch things can damage coins I've heard. Just my opinion but others might disagree 

47 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Wenn Sie ein paar schöne luftdichte Kapseln mit schwarzen Ringen bekommen können, dann machen Sie es ... diese Plastikbeutel-Dinge können Münzen beschädigen, wie ich gehört habe. Nur meine Meinung, aber andere mögen anderer Meinung sein 

Opinions differ on this, I myself have left mine in these plastic bags. I am also of the opinion that the coins will sell better in their original packaging. Many collectors insist on buying them as issued. But of course everyone can arrange his collection as he likes. Just my thoughts, have a nice week and greetings from Maxe.

2 minutes ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Today I received an email from the Royal Mint confirming my order for the 1/4 oz gold proof coronation of King Charles III...

...wow what a morning!

I'm so grateful to get what I really wanted and so lucky with it having a very low max mintage.

I could see the numbers in the source code from the website going down, very quickly.

Pictures to follow in June 2023 prior to grading and then after grading.

Congratulations to those who got what they wanted and sorry if anyone didn't manage to get anything.

😮👍👍

1 hour ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Surprised to have this delivered sooner than expected!

Wow - this must be a record for the Royal Mint - delivering a new release within 48 hours! I'm still waiting for my 2023 British Monarchs Charles I - 2oz silver proof, ordered on 13th March. Grrrr!

1 hour ago, timsk said:

Wow - this must be a record for the Royal Mint - delivering a new release within 48 hours! I'm still waiting for my 2023 British Monarchs Charles I - 2oz silver proof, ordered on 13th March. Grrrr!

I know I was really shocked to have received it so soon!

Sorry you're still waiting on yours.

Hopefully not too long now... 

Edited by GoldenGriffin