• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

8 minutes ago, Johnboysilver said:

I managed to pick them up on Black Friday deals  , I have the first one in the series so I couldn't resist 

Any pictures at hand of the 1st one? How many in the series?

3oz aswell. Nice size!

Edited by AaaGee

1 minute ago, AaaGee said:

Any pictures at hand of the 1st one? How many in the series?

3oz aswell. Nice size!

Yeah the first one in the series I have graded at ms70 I actually have two of them, there's only 3 of them so far released so I'm up to date

20220106_210928.jpg

18 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Never seen anything like them 😎.

Hopefully theyll do a decent amount for you to collect over the years. Different from the norm.

All 3 are brilliant in their own way. Fair play to you 👌

Yeah they are definitely a long term investment 😁😁🎅 

We will see what they come out with next

23 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

@apachebleubrilliant! 🤩

Cheers, it was a great deal for me and he wasn't disappointed with the outcome either.

Crazy thing is the guys a bit of a prepper (not a nut or anything) and has a lot of gold he bought not actually caring what it was just a pure stacker. I mentioned my queens beast collection and he said he had some lion coins, got his wife to send pictures, lo and behold, multiple lion of England's.

8 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Usually when I post in this section with my modest purchases, someone like @richatthecroft pops up and lists something absolutely stunning. But this is a new level here- @Leonmarsh chucks in a 1ct yellow diamond! Amazing! 🤣

Anyway here is my 2007 Proof Silver Brit set from @Dakaras who was great to deal with. Coins and case in great condition.

20221229_140103.thumb.jpg.c05b9011ee1a8fcf28ac20965d13cbd1.jpg

I only collect the 1 oz ones...not enough square safe deposit box footage..lo.l

3 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Not sure this counts as a precious metal but fancied something different as an investment so thought I would share 

Fancy yellow 1ct brilliant cut pear diamond GIA certified 

Anyone else into Gia certified stones ? 

Interesting fact for every 1ct of yellow diamonds, 16,000ct of white diamonds are mined 

rare in this size and grade 

PXL_20221229_114653598.jpg

PXL_20221229_114703678.jpg

PXL_20221229_114710083.jpg

PXL_20221229_114722268.jpg

PXL_20221229_114732982.jpg

PXL_20221229_114830302.jpg

PXL_20221229_114855568.jpg

PXL_20221229_114855843.jpg

PXL_20221229_115008039.jpg

PXL_20221229_115046341.jpg

Thought the four C's mattered most, cut, color, clarity, carat..I get the carat of 1ct, but color should be a letter not just hue, pear cut is good, better then marquis which is frankly horrible but princess is best and clarity should be in IF for investment, a 1ct, d color, IF Princess would be about $10000-$12000 and one I'd take any day but the next rule is never to have it set..cos that scratches, chips, brushes etc....investment is just look, don't wear.