• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

21 minutes ago, Heirlooms said:

2 more to add to the long term collection. Britannia designs can be hit and miss but the Philip Nathan’s are most definitely my favourites, these 2 in particular. @Royand @trozau can definitely appreciate. I have the 1/4oz in all 5 designs but I think I need all the 1oz’s in my life 😊 

E3752D27-97C2-4D3E-82E9-76FC476D42C0.jpeg

1C15E922-3460-485D-8332-BCA1DA36586E.jpeg

E84786BB-8694-42A3-B75D-A6F6F09D85B0.jpeg

357E9BAA-C578-4120-A3E8-AA650B1E9B90.jpeg

A436EC8F-1F88-4A52-81EC-867A28CAB97B.jpeg

It was no mean task collecting them in silver but gold is just too much play money tied up for me..lol..cos I'd never sell them, my silver 1 oz is almost 40 by number already and still shy of maybe 6 proofs...aluns going to have to build me a bigger box.

36 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

It was no mean task collecting them in silver but gold is just too much play money tied up for me..lol..cos I'd never sell them, my silver 1 oz is almost 40 by number already and still shy of maybe 6 proofs...aluns going to have to build me a bigger box.

Wow, nice! You've got this far, you might as well keep going. To be fair 40+ silver proofs won't be too far off the five 1oz Philip Nathan designs money wise lol

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I'm blaming @HerefordBullyun for this one lol.

Big thanks to @ilovesilverireallydo for today's arrival 🙌 20220203_114812.thumb.jpg.820f374d14fad9a183e1a86e114feca7.jpg20220203_114812.thumb.jpg.820f374d14fad9a183e1a86e114feca7.jpg20220203_114821.thumb.jpg.15e0b9e8201d86384381d968342db0c3.jpg

Nice to see you have added to your wallpaper

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

11 minutes ago, James32 said:

Bare plaster in winter is a no no!

Im sure you dont have that problem with your marbled floor with underground heating, indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and spa. Bulters and chandliers and gold leaf valcambi walls.

Whereas I live in grade z dungheap, living off my own shat.....

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Im sure you dont have that problem with your marbled floor with underground heating, indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and spa. Bulters and chandliers and gold leaf valcambi walls.

Whereas I live in z dungheap, living off my own shat.....

The comments are far better than anything I've rever bought🤣🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Good feel free to donate your gold brits to me as valued entertainment!😁

True story!! I love the comments and banter on this forum. We all need this in our lives to combat the incessant BS drivel from our "selected leaders"

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

True story!! I love the comments and banter on this forum. We all need this in our lives to combat the incessant BS drivel from our "selected leaders"

Says the man who wont give me one of his last silver rolos! Another one off my xmas card list! 😜

37 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Arrived today my dwarf brits thanks to @magpie79 just need them to breed now and watch them grow into handsome big boys....

mini brits 1.jpg

Lovely little coins. I managed to scoop 2 tubes last year from this here forum.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

19 hours ago, Heirlooms said:

2 more to add to the long term collection. Britannia designs can be hit and miss but the Philip Nathan’s are most definitely my favourites, these 2 in particular. @Royand @trozau can definitely appreciate. I have the 1/4oz in all 5 designs but I think I need all the 1oz’s in my life 😊 

E3752D27-97C2-4D3E-82E9-76FC476D42C0.jpeg

1C15E922-3460-485D-8332-BCA1DA36586E.jpeg

E84786BB-8694-42A3-B75D-A6F6F09D85B0.jpeg

357E9BAA-C578-4120-A3E8-AA650B1E9B90.jpeg

A436EC8F-1F88-4A52-81EC-867A28CAB97B.jpeg

So much better than the modern ones in my opinion. Where is the fun in the same design each year!? Beautiful coins

19 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Lovely little coins. I managed to scoop 2 tubes last year from this here forum.

They are but if i dropped one you would think its a 5p coin haha... but yeah, i like em 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 minutes ago, Gordy said:

They are but if i dropped one you would think its a 5p coin haha... but yeah, i like em 

i heard it when it dropped. felt like it hit me on the back of my  head

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

I bought them to add to a fractional stack incase the worst ever happened and we needed to fall back to silver for barter. I know, I know... end of days scenario.
But that and some of the Valcambi 100x1g silver sheets doesn't help to have incase. Also easy to take with you if needed. Bit more difficult to try and barter with a BYB rolo round or a kilo bar. :D 

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I bought them to add to a fractional stack incase the worst ever happened and we needed to fall back to silver for barter. I know, I know... end of days scenario.
But that and some of the Valcambi 100x1g silver sheets doesn't help to have incase. Also easy to take with you if needed. Bit more difficult to try and barter with a BYB rolo round or a kilo bar. :D 

I can't help but think that someone with a fist-sized rock would fare better than someone with a stash of small bits of silver if society really went to pot.

So maybe that BYB rolo would come in more useful than you think ;)