• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

LPM has them in stock, awaiting gold. Also they got a Three Graces / Gothic Crown bundle in 2 and 5 OZ silver. Raw, PF69 and PF70 graded.

https://www.lpm.hk/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=Gothic+crown

Of course for LPM premiums, so not for me. 850$ the 2 OZ, 2500$ the 5 OZ. This is not a collectors series, it's a money printing machine for the biggest coin and pm dealers.

I hate it, but snowman coin collectors must be much happier than me.  

3 minutes ago, auleAboutNumismatics said:

I am still quite confused how the "Gothic Crown Quartered Arms and Portrait 2021 UK 2oz Silver Proof" works.

Does this means i will automatically get a reserved QV Portrait version when it is released next year? It is quite hectic and i just added it without thinking much... 😉 

Also, this might help (see below) 😁

22E32165-929B-4FA3-B927-B6F1404890CC.png

BD012EE6-C0E0-45D8-B152-EBE36FC7F16C.png

I got tired of waiting in the queue, still number 1620 so just telephoned and in the space of 6 minutes and 23 seconds had placed and paid for my order.

Might be worth going old fashioned everyone and telephoning your orders through 😁

3 minutes ago, CoinBug said:

I got tired of waiting in the queue, still number 1620 so just telephoned and in the space of 6 minutes and 23 seconds had placed and paid for my order.

Might be worth going old fashioned everyone and telephoning your orders through 😁

How!!?? I’ve been on the phone 35 minutes

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

24 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Think I've snagged a 2oz silver but 🤷‍♂️ was 300 odd in the q at 9am so better of

Did you not get confirmation?

I had one order take payment and no confirmation then had another that did.

I'll be over the moon if the gold does come through but at least got the 2oz silver

5 minutes ago, CoinBug said:

FML....😭 I tried the same and got super excited when the call operator said hello after 8 or 9 mins, but (in my excitement not to miss the chance) I pressed 'end call' instead of turning off the speaker phone. 

Been waiting 18 mins since then, but think my chance has gone 😒

Edited by BiigT

Just now, Paul said:

Interesting in the dialogue of this video chief engraver Gordon Sumner says "concluding this trilogy"  does this mean the end this cash cow iconic series 

I took is as the William Wyon part of the series.

Just now, chiniwini said:

for those who have received email confirmation. It says "subject to availability" which does not sound right

This is the usual statement to all buyers - they have to do this in case there are issues with availability. Nothing unusual. I have received this for every single release and then received every single release!

6 minutes ago, CoinBug said:

I'm on the phone from past 30 minutes, so no luck even for phone order