• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

I've been looking a VAT rules if they produced a silver or platinum coin with braille only  with no writing on it then it could constitute for the sole use of someone with a disability therefor would be VAT free.   I'm a genius!!!!!!!!!!

@BackyardBullion...........I want commission on this mate if just made you are fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You need to start making silver braille doorstops.

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I've been looking a VAT rules if they produced a silver or platinum coin with braille only  with no writing on it then it could constitute for the sole use of someone with a disability therefor would be VAT free.   I'm a genius!!!!!!!!!!

@BackyardBullion...........I want commission on this mate if just made you are fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You need to start making silver braille doorstops.

Cool idea.... A brail AG coin.... Genius!!! 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I was wrong. Apologies. If you are spending enough to be in the platinum plus or bought one of the Una or 3G 2oz golds then you may have been offered a 2oz plain edge coin. 

This is a coin that is not being offered on the website to the ‘general public’. That is a business decision taken by the Royal Mint and it is what it is.

I have not been offered the 2oz plain edge gold. I asked about this on Thursday when I spoke with my account manager and the above is the response I was given.

thanks Andrew but no apology needed 

I myself must apologise though for automatically assuming someone as prestigious as yourself was already in the platinum plus when i commented  😅

12 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

thanks Andrew but no apology needed 

I myself must apologise though for automatically assuming someone as prestigious as yourself was already in the platinum plus when i commented  😅

Hahaha!! ‘Prestigious’! I hope you are being sarcastic. Haha!!

13 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Hahaha!! ‘Prestigious’! I hope you are being sarcastic. Haha!!

i am actually a very big fan of Andrews (dont tell him though please) 

it begun back on the Brexit thread, even though i didn't agree with a thing he said 😆 

all joking aside always super helpful on all topics and "most" 😅of time has great advice 

32 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

i am actually a very big fan of Andrews (dont tell him though please) 

it begun back on the Brexit thread, even though i didn't agree with a thing he said 😆 

all joking aside always super helpful on all topics and "most" 😅of time has great advice 

I bet you wish you had agreed with me now. Hahaha!!

22 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

I'm sure some people come here looking for serious information...

Back on subject, are they going to do a bullion Gothic Crown? 👀

They haven’t done bullions of the other releases so I would be putting my money on the ‘no’ answer.

Edited by AndrewSL76

44 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Brexit? Always controversial. I didn't see that thread, but I can guess what it's like!

Best forgotten about. 

I’m with @SilverDrum let’s stick to the topic.

Really excited that we are so close to the release! Looking forward to Monday morning and all that it brings!!

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@SilverDrum There might eventually be a Gothic bullion bar product, the Una and the Lion bars were nice. The Alderney Island Gothic set is a great collectors piece without being a mental price.  

Excellent and well made point re the 1oz and 10oz silver bars!!