• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

2 hours ago, SovCollector said:

I’m going out on a limb here but if anyone has a silver 1 kilo Three Graces that they are willing to sell or if you can put me in contact with someone who is selling, send me a DM.

Thanks!

There is one on EBay but they are asking a few pound short of £30k. The 10ozers are being offered at £12.5k. 

7 minutes ago, 1stsovereign said:

I will @AndrewSL76 just waiting for 2kg to come as well. I will pass on 2oz as it is already with NGC, also there are too many of them 😆

Did you get a 10oz? Turns out that it is a piedfort version of the 5oz. I am receiving mine on Monday and fingers crossed for good quality.

DHL delivered my 10oz today. I was surprised to see the delivery man at the door! They are working Sundays at the moment to ease the pressure on Mondays.

The coin is absolutely perfect. I was actually shocked at how brilliant it looks. It’s even better than the 5oz. I think it looks deeper and has a crisper finished. I will have a better idea when the 5oz returns from grading. Almost feels like the difference between the 2oz and the 5oz is the same in terms of the 5oz and the 10oz. It is rare that I feel lost for words. Stunning.

Whilst I graded the 5oz with PCGS (still waiting for result) I think I will be keeping the 10oz it in its capsule and box. There is something really nice about the booklet and COA drawer and the metal certificate number. I won’t be sharing pictures at this stage as I may be offering the coin for sale shortly. I need to just balance the worth of the coin today with the price of gold and where things may be in ten years’ time...not sure how sensible it is to hold onto premium silver in the long run.....especially if I am able to add bullion sovereigns to the pension stack. Less space, more potential for growth (I think...)

44 minutes ago, Chrisplym said:

I am lucky enough to have the 2oz, 5oz and 10oz silver Three Graces and totally agree that the 10oz is in a league of its own.

I spoke to my account manager and said ... "thanks for not letting me know about the 10 oz... DOH"

33 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

This is the silver section, but I hope you will forgive me 😃

And for those who ask : the gold Kilo is not mine, I am just the "little player" with the 2oz gold below :)  

2069084160_3GKilo2.thumb.jpg.9af18cc15187a7ea29cc246d55e00e1b.jpg

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

the 2oz looks soooooo tiny next to the 1kg 

Yes it looks even pale in comparison, but this is just a matter of perspective. The kilo would probably look tiny side by side with the 5 kilos ! ;)
Once I get my 2oz back from grading, I will make some photos, and I am sure it will be beautiful ! 

Ok, how much do I need to pay to buy a 10oz silver Three Graces from one of my friendly neighbourhood TSF pals? Thanks 🙏 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Received an email this morning from NGC informing me that my gold 2oz three graces has been moved from the Express tier to the Walkthrough tier costing me an extra £120 in grading fees.

So my coin very recently cost me 5K and the Express tier is for coins upto 7.5K, so I felt the Express tier was reasonable . Looks to me that NGC are themselves cashing in on the success of the three graces coin.

Has this happened to anyone else.?