• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

28 minutes ago, goldhunter said:

The status on my silver 3G is Scheduled for grading, but from experience I know it can remain at this status for a month

My gold 3G which I sent earlier is still just received.

How do you find out details on "status"?

1 hour ago, goldhunter said:

The status on my silver 3G is Scheduled for grading, but from experience I know it can remain at this status for a month

My gold 3G which I sent earlier is still just received.

When did you send it in?

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

It is normal for them to take their time. Mine are not even listed yet (dropped off this Monday).

They are hoping to get another member of staff to work with them, also you have to consider that they are working only 3 days/week.

I was not fortunate enough to get a Three Graces Silver 5oz from RM so will have to buy in the after-market if I want one . The coins look very striking  (as does the 2oz) but with all the hype at the moment prices seem very high. Any thoughts as to how these might move as more come onto the market?

Any quality issues from those that have already received their Silver 5oz? Seem to be quite a few on the 2oz . 

Also understand that with silver proof coins milk spots can develop at a later stage, including after they have been graded. Any experience of that with recent RM proof coins?

I suspect there will be a flooding of graded coins in a month or so at which point people will fight for the cheapest offering dragging the price down with the 70 grades having the high premium.

The 5oz maybe where the good money is due to the much smaller mintage. 

9 minutes ago, terakris said:

I suspect there will be a flooding of graded coins in a month or so at which point people will fight for the cheapest offering dragging the price down with the 70 grades having the high premium.

Do you think a grade 70 would be worth holding on to or selling early for profit ?

24 minutes ago, terakris said:

Some one is currently accepting offers for up to 8.5k for a PCGS 70.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THREE-GRACES-2020-Silver-Proof-5-Royal-Mint-Coin-2oz-Great-Engravers-Series-/303926222143?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

35 minutes ago, Spence098 said:

Do you think a grade 70 would be worth holding on to or selling early for profit ?

I'm no expert. I'm not sure. I think with the Una the good money was about a year later. I suspect they may peak with the next release as I'm sure the Una did/will with this one.

If you could get say 4k or something mental for a 70 now I'd take the money and be happy myself. If your happy when you sell forget about future prices as if you hold out for max money All the time you will never sell as you never know when it's at it's highest till it's too late.

3 minutes ago, terakris said:

I'm no expert. I'm not sure. I think with the Una the good money was about a year later. I suspect they may peak with the next release as I'm sure the Una did/will with this one.

If you could get say 4k or something mental for a 70 now I'd take the money and be happy myself. If your happy when you sell forget about future prices as if you hold out for max money All the time you will never sell as you never know when it's at it's highest till it's too late.

Great advise mate 👍

15 minutes ago, Numis65 said:

Thanks for those thoughts . Can anyone who has got their 5oz silver comment on the quality?

Mine looks pretty strong quality wise, no noticeable issues - looked under a loupe and didn’t see anything major. It’s being graded so I’ll let you know when I receive it back

17 minutes ago, Simmoleon said:

30 days after release so I would say Wednesday if my counting is correct?

On their website, it looks like it’s Monday the 29th for the 5oz gold? I was wondering if it would be the same for the 2oz gold 🤔

4 minutes ago, Simmoleon said:

Wow, quite shocked with that Paul; expected lots of 70s in the gold and not so many in the silvers. Early days I guess

yup.  time yet i suppose, still early days as you say