• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

On 07/12/2022 at 08:14, GoldDiggerDave said:

as he says at the begining "Hope to debunk" then he goes on about why are bullion by post offering 2% off... what this Bellend does,nt realise is that they have compensated ( inflated) for the 2% off by increasing the price of the coin to start with . did,nt bother watching any further through the video as his voice is so obnoctious lol

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

2 hours ago, gji25 said:

Or as some people believe. never ever went to da moon

Will that be silver or those men !?

I would be estactic, euphoric and feel a trillion dollars had I went to the moon and back. But it's weird why those men were so miserable at the press interview after their historical mission to the moon. Afterall, it was a momentous event - a giant leap for mankind !  You really can't please some people ! 😅

Also, the technology must have been good back in 1969 as President Nixon was able to phone those men on the moon. Today I still can't get a good signal on my bl👀dy mobile ! 🙄 

Back on topic, silver to da moon £25 ($25) (€25) !! 😊

1288863256_Astronautspissed.thumb.jpg.2d95fd1fa8af3fc35cec8726f17fdd7c.jpg

Edited by Happypanda88

4 hours ago, Happypanda88 said:

I would be estactic, euphoric and feel a trillion dollars had I went to the moon and back. But it's weird why those men were so miserable at the press interview after their historical mission to the moon. Afterall, it was a momentous event - a giant leap for mankind !  You really can't please some people ! 😅

Also, the technology must have been good back in 1969 as President Nixon was able to phone those men on the moon. Today I still can't get a good signal on my bl👀dy mobile ! 🙄 

£25 to the moon?   That would not even pay for a taxi to the launchpad.   

5 hours ago, Happypanda88 said:

the technology must have been good back in 1969 as President Nixon was able to phone those men on the moon

Way ahead of todays technology look at all the buttons on the side, each one connects to a different planet!

phone.jpg

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, ArgentSmith said:

Way ahead of todays technology look at all the buttons on the side, each one connects to a different planet!

phone.jpg

or maybe had some help from frank

frank spencer-1.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

3 hours ago, SidS said:

I'm impressed how futuristic it is, I'm still on rotary dial.

Red button bottom left is direct line to Batmobile, if engaged Frank Spencer

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

On 10/12/2022 at 02:16, Happypanda88 said:

Watch American Moon.

Very very interesting documentry.

On topic: some dealers at present are charging over £750 for a tube of brits!!! 😱 Looks like early next year we may reach a new high.

11 hours ago, MrStacker said:

Watch American Moon.

Or Astronauts Gone Wild:  A 2004 documentary Investigation Into the Authenticity of the Moon Landings produced and directed by Bart Sibrel. Buzz Aldrin was the star of the show where he punched the producer in the face just by asking him to swear on the Bible that he indeed went to the moon ! 

Back on topic.  Silver having a good day, up 1.6% (GBP) and  2.2% (USD).

12 hours ago, MrStacker said:

Watch American Moon.

On topic: some dealers at present are charging over £750 for a tube of brits!!! 😱 Looks like early next year we may reach a new high.

Only about £702 here:

https://www.chards.co.uk/2023-1oz-britannia-25-silver-coin-tube/17175

plus shipping.

😎

Chards

6 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

but for those that insist on free shipping, only £708 😎

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, Mphys said:

Silver down 2.25% in dollars and 1.85% in Sterling :(

Be prepared for it to fall a lot lower. My 'pin the tail on the donkey' prediction is that it'll test the summer lows early next year. It largely depends on what the equity indices do along with the USD$ (DXY). if the indices tank and the dollar pushes higher - then my prediction will likely come true. The former is an almost dead cert', the latter less so. Most pundits think the dollar will fall (crash even), but will it go higher first? That's the gamble. I think the medium to longer term prospects for silver are good to excellent, but I don't think it's taken off to kiss the moon's ball sack just yet. Just my £0.02p worth and probably 100% wrong!

😉

3 minutes ago, timsk said:

I don't think it's taken off to kiss the moon's ball sack just yet

I am very happy to hear my sophisticated term of phrase is catching on! 

I am with you on the possibility of silver slumping next year (less spending, less production, less silver needed) but after that..... ball sacks will be kissed. 🚀😚🌛

(maybe late next year)

7 minutes ago, katyc said:

I am very happy to hear my sophisticated term of phrase is catching on! 

I am with you on the possibility of silver slumping next year (less spending, less production, less silver needed) but after that..... ball sacks will be kissed. 🚀😚🌛

(maybe late next year)

Question why do you think there will be less production - if there's already a shortage of silver, supply and demand pushes the price higher......

Humans are lazy they require technology, and more over developing technology, EV, ESG demands, Batteries.... Medical, electrical, computer chips the list is endless.

I think your going to be surprised one day especially when the comex gets drained .....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

25 minutes ago, timsk said:

Be prepared for it to fall a lot lower. My 'pin the tail on the donkey' prediction is that it'll test the summer lows early next year. It largely depends on what the equity indices do along with the USD$ (DXY). if the indices tank and the dollar pushes higher - then my prediction will likely come true. The former is an almost dead cert', the latter less so. Most pundits think the dollar will fall (crash even), but will it go higher first? That's the gamble. I think the medium to longer term prospects for silver are good to excellent, but I don't think it's taken off to kiss the moon's ball sack just yet. Just my £0.02p worth and probably 100% wrong!

😉

Kissing the moon's ball sack quote of the day 

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Question why do you think there will be less production - if there's already a shortage of silver, supply and demand pushes the price higher......

Humans are lazy they require technology, and more over developing technology, EV, ESG demands, Batteries.... Medical, electrical, computer chips the list is endless.

I think your going to be surprised one day especially when the comex gets drained .....

Well, my "disclaimer" is that I said in my post last week it "may" cause a slump. My thinking is that if production slows down (huge recession likely coming), things like solar panels (each panel requires 20g of silver) won't be produced as rapidly (I recall reading that nearly half of silver demand is industrial). Also, technology is set to bear for a long time during a big recession - especially a cost of living crisis (but as you rightly point out, with our crazy technology demands, I'm surprised we don't have an electronic device to wipe our arses when we go to the loo - so perhaps demand will stay up there. However I can see production slowing down massively).

Then, on the other hand, if this impending recession hits soon (well, it's already started but the Gov won't admit it), then the bull run will start no matter what. Saying that, in 2008 didn't it take a year of two for traction to build up? (then again, we didn't have CBDC coming back then - which will work in our favour now). If the whispers catch on across social media (and info is not supressed by the likes of Zuckerberg and the rest of the WEF lizards) then we could see some huge gains. Also, China are (hopefully) coming out of their lockdown which is a boost to production - so we have some hope there also.

As we know, it's all a game of speculation, but at least we can all agree that gold and silver are definitely going to have a very significant run within the next few years. If not, then I'm taking my mini hoover to the tip!

26 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

And this is what I'm really hoping @HerefordBullyun (and expecting to happen) any time now. But there's a little cynic in me wondering if the powers that be can keep somehow manipulating the numbers, hence why I don't mention it much.

However, like any Ponzi scheme, they get caught eventually - especially as many investors are catching on and asking for physical delivery (which they don't have).