• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

4 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I’m just having a friendly poke at the silver stackers!! 

this year with inflation the pound must have lost over 40% of its buying power, silver should be £24-26 as a minimum. 

buying power is alas relative.  if you were in the timber game and buying lumber in sterling this last year, your buying power has gone up!  all depends on what you want or need.

9 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Sliver going to the moon this week 

rocket-funny.gif

@GoldDiggerDave I've just posted the 3 X kg bars and 5 tubes of Brits sir.

Will upload tracking shortly, thanks again for the order.

EDIT: sorry I thought this was private message and I can't seem to delete.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

@GoldDiggerDave I've just posted the 3 X kg bars and 5 tubes of Brits sir.

Will upload tracking shortly, thanks again for the order.

EDIT: sorry I thought this was private message and I can't seem to delete.

It’s okay I almost sent you a picture of the wife’s bits…….or it could have been road kill, I can’t work out which picture is which. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

26 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I’ve pulled out in traffic today singing “zoom zoom zoom we’re going to the moon”!  😂😂🤣

I would not get too excited - strong resistance. I can see a bit more consolidation personally.
but ultimately higher for sure/probably going into New Year with $24 on the cards. 
Loving gold next year so silver should follow. 
Dollar has I think as some more down side - which should affect things.
but fed announcements are so flipping damaging for the markets - Jerome powell only has to hint at tightening more than expected. ;) 

silver.png

Edited by Stacktastic

16 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I would not get too excited - strong resistance. I can see a bit more consolidation personally.
but ultimately higher for sure/probably going into New Year with $24 on the cards. 
Loving gold next year so silver should follow. 
Dollar has I think as some more down side - which should affect things.
but fed announcements are so flipping damaging for the markets - Jerome powell only has to hint at tightening more than expected. ;) 

silver.png

People have been showing graphs, pie charts, flow charts for the last 2 decades convincing everyone to buy silver because it’s going to the moon……..you can show as many graphs as you like it does not make up for silver not even keeping up with inflation. The only positive for silver with the pound losing so much of its value it’s relatively cheaper to buy now than most other times. 

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

you can show as many graphs as you like it does not make up for silver not even keeping up with inflation.

Im not saying its going to the moon, sideways for a couple of months.
charts are very good when you can read them - spookily accurate in fact, especially short term. 
Im still learning so my analysis is not spot on but watching the pros on a daily basis they are 80-90% accurate everyday!
We shall see I shall come back to this early Jan. 

But I know where your coming from & silver is a rubbish investment for performance LOL. ;) 
Having said that I have a safe full of it - But I do think the macro is fabulous on it, just needs to break the manipulation. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Fact is during big recessions gold and silver hike, they rocket, they tickle the moon's balls. Silver more than gold. Fact. That's what has happened during every major recession. 20s, 80, dot com, financial crisis etc... The financial crisis was never recoverred from (artificially low interest rates meant cheap debt so the economy has thrived for an extra 15 years which kept silver supressed meaning an even worse recession when it finally comes).

So, while it's been bad for silver investing, it'll be incredible when the time comes because this recession is gonna be huge. If we buy now while it's artificially low, sell when the moons balls are tickled, then it's a no brainer.

Prior (poor) performance of silver over several decades is down to the COMEX causing artificial repression and over inflated truth about physical stocks. The banks and government wanted PMs to stay low so people don't panic and keep their money in the banks grubby, corrupt hands. But all this is irrelevant when everyone rushes to physical PMs in a panic filled recession. Physical will go crazy and potentially mean a bigger hike in PMs than ever (especially now we have social media sending out the message when momentum picks up. Unless they suppress that info - like they did with con-vid).

So, as we all know, this Big recession is coming. Well, we are in it now, but the gov plays their games and look in the rear view mirror providing us manipulative info etc.... It could be 2023, or longer thanks to QE and other get out scams (I think sooner than later though). Anyone with reasonable economics knowledge know their is hardly any more money printing they can possibly do due to dozens of reasons - too many to list - mainly the GDP to debt ratio and the M2 currency fake explosion out there.

Banks worldwide have purchased more gold this year than they have in 50 years. Interesting that! They know what's coming. Where gold goes, silver follows. It always has and always will even if the ratio has widened for decades, the patterns always show exactly the same. These are historical numbers (facts) and not speculative.

One example of things going on that the banks keep quiet: They have 100 billion in hidden debt on top of existing! International banks trade each other loans in different currencies (because it's cheaper than loaning from central banks). They loan through an intermediary bank and those loans are not on their liabilities sheet! They are allowed to name them derivatives!! I mean.... wow! When one collapses, many are going with them, that's for sure.

The economy is screwed. PMs will rocket within a few years.

I'm gonna wait and see with a positive mind set. Even if they don't (but they will!) then at least money is out of the banks and not being lost to inflation. They are in an asset performing better than anything else this year (people assume PMs have performed poor, but compared to currency, shares, crypto etc they've out performed them by a huge amount).

I think silver could have a short term considerable drop between now and during 2023 (recession = low production = less silver needed for solar etc). But as the recession digs in silver (and gold of course) will go insane and bull over a several year period on a beautiful long journey to the moon's sweaty ball sack.

Edited by katyc

2 minutes ago, katyc said:

Fact is during big recessions gold and silver hike, they rocket, they tickle the moon's balls. Silver more than gold. Fact. That's what has happened during every major recession. 20s, 80, dot com, financial crisis etc... The financial crisis was never recoverred from (artificially low interest rates meant cheap debt so the economy has thrived for an extra 15 years which kept silver supressed meaning an even worse recession when it finally comes).

So, while it's been bad for silver investing, it'll be incredible when the time comes because this recession is gonna be huge. If we buy now while it's artificially low, sell when the moons balls are tickled, then it's a no brainer. If that doesn't happen then at least PMs have outperformed all assets this year and are better than having money in the bank losing value to inflation.

Prior (poor) performance of silver over several decades is down to the COMEX causing artificial repression and over inflated truth about physical stocks. The banks and government wanted PMs to stay low so people don't panic and keep their money in the banks grubby, corrupt hands. But all this is irrelevant when everyone rushes to physical PMs in a panic filled recession. Physical will go crazy and potentially mean a bigger hike in PMs than ever (especially now we have social media sending out the message when momentum picks up. Unless they suppress that info - like they did with con-vid).

So, as we all know, this Big recession is coming. Well, we are in it now, but the gov plays their games and look in the rear view mirror providing us manipulative info etc.... It could be 2023, or longer thanks to QE and other get out scams (I think sooner than later though). Anyone with reasonable economics knowledge know their is hardly any more money printing they can possibly do due to dozens of reasons - too many to list - mainly the GDP to debt ratio and the M2 currency fake explosion out there.

Banks worldwide have purchased more gold this year than they have in 50 years. Interesting that! They know what's coming. Where gold goes, silver follows. It always has and always will even if the ratio has widened for decades, the patterns always show exactly the same. These are historical numbers (facts) and not speculative.

One example of things going on that the banks keep quiet: They have 100 billion in hidden debt on top of existing! International banks trade each other loans in different currencies (because it's cheaper than loaning from central banks). They loan through an intermediary bank and those loans are not on their liabilities sheet! They are allowed to name them derivatives!! I mean.... wow! When one collapses, many are going with them, that's for sure.

The economy is screwed. PMs will rocket within a few years.

I'm gonna wait and see with a positive mind set. Even if they don't (but they will!) then at least money is out of the banks and not being lost to inflation. They are in an asset performing better than anything else this year (people assume PMs have performed poor, but compared to currency, shares, crypto etc they've out performed them by a huge amount).

I think silver could have a short term considerable drop between now and during 2023 (recession = low production = less silver needed for solar etc). But as the recession digs in silver (and gold of course) will go insane and bull over a several year period on a beautiful long journey to the moon's sweaty ball sack.

Yes girl, great response and smash up his house 😆  I'm all worked up here, let's goooooo.

Where?

Not sure, I'm away to put a brick through my own window ( don't want to break any laws 😆 )

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

50 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Im still learning so my analysis is not spot on but watching the pros on a daily basis they are 80-90% accurate everyday!

I really wouldnt believe that pros are 80-90% accurate with technical analysis, that would be a licence to infinite resource.  I think at best charts for retail investors are an opportunity to frame a trade with good risk/reward ratios.  Lining up trades in a fractal way from macro economic factors then using them for timing to enter and exit is the best chance of +ev, but we have so many bias's when it comes to patterns and outcomes its hard to trust them - i really think it has to be seen as probabilistic gambling so reducing risk through good money management and trying to find any edge at all is key.