• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

4 minutes ago, ShineyMagpie said:

Unfortunately I'm not a premium member so these deals don't tend to last, and are rightfully snapped up prior to me seeing them. 😅

Get a membership will be worth your weight in gold bars 

The tavex deal is superb, but for a couple of extra quid  can usually get some more sought after bars but gold Is gold I suppose 

Edited by Leonmarsh

5 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Get a membership will be worth your weight in gold bars 

The tavex deal is superb, but for a couple of extra quid  can usually get some more sought after bars but gold Is gold I suppose 

I see what you did there. 👏

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, paulmerton said:

The 2022 Jubilee proof sovereign is back in stock at the mint, albeit at the "new" price and not shipping until late March.

https://www.royalmint.com/sovereign/sovereign-2022-gold-coin/

Interesting, £695. What was the old price? Grief, my memory is cr*p😁

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Interesting, £695. What was the old price? Grief, my memory is cr*p😁

£585 when they went on sale in Nov 2021, then they came back into stock a few months later at a higher price (possibly £615?). The strike your own ones were £625 on the VIP tour all of last year, which seems good value now.

Actually, perhaps it's the unallocated SYO sovereigns that are responsible for this new run of the remaining mintage? Not everyone on the tour buys one (idiots! 🤣)

2 hours ago, paulmerton said:

The 2022 Jubilee proof sovereign is back in stock at the mint, albeit at the "new" price and not shipping until late March.

https://www.royalmint.com/sovereign/sovereign-2022-gold-coin/

2 left!

14 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:
Best Price  for Gillick Sovs?

Do not just assume TSF prices are always the lowest. A little research can often save a considerable amount.

1957 Gillicks are currently offered by Bairds at £399 inc. delivery. They also have more than competitive prices on other Gillicks.

That's before delivery, correct me if i am wrong it is £11. 

78av.gif

10 hours ago, paulmerton said:

£585 when they went on sale in Nov 2021, then they came back into stock a few months later at a higher price (possibly £615?). The strike your own ones were £625 on the VIP tour all of last year, which seems good value now.

I think you guys are a little mistaken. The initial price for the proof sovereign was £695 from the RM. 

EDIT: I stand corrected, I was thinking of a different sovereign.

Edited by goldmember44

1 minute ago, goldmember44 said:

I think you guys are a little mistaken. The initial price for the proof sovereign was £695 from the RM. 

Categorically and definitively not.

That's their adjustment price after they increased all new releases. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, goldmember44 said:

They are talking about the 2022 sovereign with Queenie on not the memorial one that was recently released with Charles on I think. The 2022 was £585 when it was released 

2 hours ago, silvernewbie said:

What happened to those H+B sov deals used to be frequent?

I'm sure they will start again when the new 2023 bullion sovereign comes out. They only ever sell the current years coin.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

16 minutes ago, Skyfiller said:

One years worth. Bought a 2022 sovereign off of them in Jan last year 😂

201416A0-6704-4168-91BF-C40B114BFDFF.thumb.jpeg.9bb3860cc36780412f134ea6bda68b88.jpeg

Send one back with writing (not known at this address)on front and it will hopefully stop 🤣

Edited by Jake0111