• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

4 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

How can you see how many in stock?

Just add 100 and it will reduce to availability 

2 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Add more to your basket and it will reduce it to the maximum amount available.

Too fast

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/world-coins/spanish-coins/2022--tenth-oz-spanish-gold-lynx-coin/

premium is quite high, and I'm sorry but if it's been mentioned before, but so far it's only BBP which I've seen selling these (out of the UK dealers) when I tried finding one before, they were all on European based sites like european mint, EMK 

11 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/world-coins/spanish-coins/2022--tenth-oz-spanish-gold-lynx-coin/

premium is quite high, and I'm sorry but if it's been mentioned before, but so far it's only BBP which I've seen selling these (out of the UK dealers) when I tried finding one before, they were all on European based sites like european mint, EMK 

Seems to be mis-catalogued in their one ounce gold coin section.

2 minutes ago, iiann said:

Seems to be mis-catalogued in their one ounce gold coin section.

I noticed they had the specifications, weight and size right, but the description was for the one ounce, and their descriptions haven't always been accurate, so maybe they did the wrong description? As they entered the correct specifications 

6 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I noticed they had the specifications, weight and size right, but the description was for the one ounce, and their descriptions haven't always been accurate, so maybe they did the wrong description? As they entered the correct specifications 

The ‘missing lince’ 

44 minutes ago, MickB said:

Pawn shop in Aylesbury has a 2016 butler effigy sovereign in window for £699, good price? 

If it’s a proof with all packaging… yes, if not, very expensive 🤔

4 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Butle effigy is proof didnt do a bullion butler 

Need to check that it is actually the Butler one, pawn shops don’t usually make mistakes. A Butler 2016 would be at least £300 more, the issue limit was 8000.

36 minutes ago, MickB said:

I haggled them down to £675 in the end. It came in a Jubilee Mint presentation fdc, which I'm not too interested in. I did offer £650 but he then wanted to check price online so I stopped him in his tracks when I offered £675. The silver coin by the way was a freebie from my favourite bullion dealer in town. 

IMG_20221217_112029.jpg

Well done for outsmarting someone that relies on ripping off desperate people for a living. ;) 
But of a generalisation there, but im not far off, specially cash convertors. 

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

Well done for outsmarting someone that relies on ripping off desperate people for a living. ;) 
But of a generalisation there, but im not far off, specially cash convertors. 

It makes me wonder what they paid for it, probably less than spot price. This was from Cash & Cheque Express. It's the first time I've been in there as usually their bullion sovereigns are overpriced but this being a proof Butler stood out. I'll have a look on ebay for an original box and certificate for it now. 

3 hours ago, MickB said:

I haggled them down to £675 in the end. It came in a Jubilee Mint presentation fdc, which I'm not too interested in. I did offer £650 but he then wanted to check price online so I stopped him in his tracks when I offered £675. The silver coin by the way was a freebie from my favourite bullion dealer in town. 

IMG_20221217_112029.jpg

Well done, hate to think though what they paid for it🤔

1 hour ago, MickB said:

It makes me wonder what they paid for it, probably less than spot price. This was from Cash & Cheque Express. It's the first time I've been in there as usually their bullion sovereigns are overpriced but this being a proof Butler stood out. I'll have a look on ebay for an original box and certificate for it now. 

Or have @GoldDiggerDave re-house it in a PF70 slab?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024