• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

3 minutes ago, Fishface220 said:

You cost me over £2k the last time, I'm not falling for this again. 

OK I may click the link once 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/shop/gold/3g-gold-chinese-panda-2023/ bleyer have the new 3g 2023 panda at £178.75, a significantly lower price than BBP, and about £8 less than chards due to postage

This year's design is great, and the 3g pandas have a diameter of 18mm, so they're a pretty nice size compared to 1/10th ounce coins.

https://bidlive.coinsoftherealm-auctions.com/lots/view/4-8EKQCQ/2021-elizabeth-ii-gothic-crown-plain-edge-proof-gold-2oz-200-pound-coin

2oz Gothic Portrait plain edge, £5550 no bids. Not for me but seems like a good deal if bullish on numismatics?

@Paul @James2 @Charliemouse @GoldDiggerDave @BackyardBullion

Edited by ArgentSmith

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

4 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

Hammer price was £5600. Just a few hundred over RRP of £5,250 someone has.picked up a Christmas 🎄 bargain 

4 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

Hi - I think you first posted this link…I thought I’d take a look and walked away with two beautiful coins! Unexpectedly 😂 Thank you. Never bud at an auction before. 🙏

13 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Hi - I think you first posted this link…I thought I’d take a look and walked away with two beautiful coins! Unexpectedly 😂 Thank you. Never bud at an auction before. 🙏

I honestly thought it had just gone live and was finishing after new year. Didn't look at the dates and times. Weird timing for an auction IMO. Collectors market totally off the boil, cost of living crisis, inflation, and Christmas 🎄🎄 the month of least disposable income .I wouldn't be consigning myself to today's sale. Saying that COR have their sensible reserves and 0percent buyers premium. So it's best value to bid there. Certainly a few bargains have been had today 

5 minutes ago, Paul said:

I honestly thought it had just gone live and was finishing after new year. Didn't look at the dates and times. Weird timing for an auction IMO. Collectors market totally off the boil, cost of living crisis, inflation, and Christmas 🎄🎄 the month of least disposable income .I wouldn't be consigning myself to today's sale. Saying that COR have their sensible reserves and 0percent buyers premium. So it's best value to bid there. Certainly a few bargains have been had today 

Thanks buddy. Yes I do think many of those factors are at play at the moment. Time will tell if the purchases were good but I’m ultra pleased with both. Despite no plans to look at buying this month - or at an auction! Will definitely go back to look again. 

38 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Managed to pick up a proof 2020 Sov at a little over bullion price and another shield so all good from me at COTR auction tonight 👍🏼

Do you mind sharing which lot number? I'm new to this, watched most of the auction, but didn't notice any outstanding bargains:)

4 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Sure thing #26 & #32

Was the proof sov the one with the privy mark? I had a glance earlier and saw a full half and quarter proofs, skint right now so couldn't buy the half, but good pick ups if you managed to get one just over bullion! 

18 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Was the proof sov the one with the privy mark? I had a glance earlier and saw a full half and quarter proofs, skint right now so couldn't buy the half, but good pick ups if you managed to get one just over bullion! 

Yep. Had the GIII privy. Double was an even better bargain 👍🏼

1 minute ago, ShineyMagpie said:

Not sure if this has been posted already or not? But Travex have a 1g gold bar for £53.70 for 1, about £10 cheaper than anywhere else.

https://tavexbullion.co.uk/gold/1-gram-tavex-gold-bar-uk-london/

You can get better bars on here for similar 

Just sold valcambi, pamp and degussa at 1.30 more but I guess 1.30 is alot 

5 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

You can get better bars on here for similar 

Just sold valcambi, pamp and degussa at 1.30 more but I guess 1.30 is alot 

Unfortunately I'm not a premium member so these deals don't tend to last, and are rightfully snapped up prior to me seeing them. 😅

Would have definitely been interested.

Edited by ShineyMagpie