• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 07/10/2022 at 16:15, Solachesis said:

I think being able to have two coins of the same year, one with QEII and one with Charles, is pretty unique. We've only had Elizabeth on coins for the last 70 years, so having the last of Liz, the first of Charles, and both being in the same year is a pretty cool historic moment imo, and yes it won't command a big premium, but they will be cool to have 

Similar happened in 1820 and 1830!

😎

Chards

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Tomorrow is going to be a good day 😆 

Yay silver to da moon 🌙 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

31 minutes ago, Slam said:

Jesus, that's a big jump of gold and silver price today?  😀 

image.thumb.png.afdd0572101308a7fbc6630bd028736e.png

Plus postage? this is gold deals not binlord thread 🙊

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'm away to tell the neighbours "I've struck oil"

It wouldn't surprise me if we did see a spike in the price of precious metals.

Edited by jackflash123
Typo

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Sounds rather Painful 

Lol you quoted me before I edited my post. It now reads spike in the price lol. You know I hate predicta text but it is rather helpful most of the time 😆

Just now, modofantasma said:

Hope it isn't just a blip or someone might be rapidly cleaning up after laying a giant 💩💩 on the bosses desk 

That's classic lol 😆 🤣 

7 minutes ago, Orpster said:

In what year will this specific coin be worth 10k ??? Everyone make your predictions now and once it’s worth that price I will sell mine and the winner of the guess gets a free ounce of silver and a Nando’s chicken sampler

Just now, Ukbullionfan said:

In what year will this specific coin be worth 10k ??? Everyone make your predictions now and once it’s worth that price I will sell mine and the winner of the guess gets a free ounce of silver and a Nando’s chicken sampler

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

13 minutes ago, Ukbullionfan said:

Depends what reference point you are using to determine value.  If it’s eBay then I’ll guess 2022 😁

1 hour ago, Ukbullionfan said:

I predict the year 3000 I suspect not much will have changed but we will live under water

1 hour ago, Apmex100 said:

I predict the year 3000 I suspect not much will have changed but we will live under water

'And your great, great, great grand daughter is pretty fine' - better point out that's the next line in the Busted song just in case someone gets the wrong idea

On 09/10/2022 at 23:25, Roy said:

Agreed, 'you don't know what you've got until it's gone!'

To mitigate the loss, I keep the Chard's website tab open to monitor the £/$ price and the site has its own compare function too.

(I realise you probably know this already!)

😀

On 09/10/2022 at 20:08, LawrenceChard said:

I suspect there is a glitch.

Looking at GBP:USD exchange rate shown as $1.0035

The silver price is USD looks correct, and is almost flat, so it sounds like the "cable" price feed is screwy.

Of course, our chart might simply be a day ahead of its time!

😎

P. S. There is a similar glitch on our gold price chart, almost certainly with the same cause.

I have not checked the platinum and palladium charts.

On 09/10/2022 at 20:09, James32 said:

Tomorrow is going to be a good day 😆 

Now I don't feel too bad about the price glitch on our precious metal prices charts:

453153343_XEcomUSDGBPPriceGlitch.thumb.jpg.61b2242efc028abc2836e6703279cfad.jpg

XE.Com had an obvious "blip" at the same time, which is almost certainly related to the similar blip on our site.

XE. Powering you.
We give you the power of our most up to date, reputable currency information and offer you secure, reliable, easy to use products and services dedicated to making your life easier.

A Proud Part of Euronet
We are proudly part of the Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT) family, who are recognized as formidable leaders in currency exchange. Together, we form the third largest money transfer business in the world. We strive to offer the most simple, reliable, and friendly money transfer service.

Google also seems to use their feed for its quoted rates.

We could still learn something which would improve the reliability of our feeds.

😎

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Now I don't feel too bad about the price glitch on our precious metal prices charts:

I

XE.Com had an obvious "blip" at the same time, which is almost certainly related to the similar blip on our site.

XE. Powering you.
We give you the power of our most up to date, reputable currency information and offer you secure, reliable, easy to use products and services dedicated to making your life easier.

A Proud Part of Euronet
We are proudly part of the Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT) family, who are recognized as formidable leaders in currency exchange. Together, we form the third largest money transfer business in the world. We strive to offer the most simple, reliable, and friendly money transfer service.

Google also seems to use their feed for its quoted rates.

We could still learn something which would improve the reliability of our feeds.

😎

I heard it was @James32 burning servers out and using too much electric from his massive  hoover!

İf I wasn't skint, I would buy this. No one has bid on it, and the price is very good, 1909 Mehmet V turkish  100 kurush coin, weighs 7.2g and is 22k. 

1 day 15 hrs left, think it's gone under the radar, I spent months trying to find ottoman Turkish gold from bullion dealers with no luck, 

Thought it was worth posting 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225195853093?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=59itnc2RQge&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=z1wqlu01szc&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY