• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

13 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

Yesterday these two appeared, nice key fob piece 1oz pamp pendant. Although not the most inspiring QB design this falcon is pretty rare in a MS 70, only around 10% graded get a 70

P1010612.JPG

P1010611.JPG

I would check that that Falcon is genuine being an MS70 :P  a very rare item in that grade.

1 minute ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I was being sarcastic against the royal mint lol, nice coin.

That is the reason I'm buying these 2ozers in the slabbed form, the stuff from the RM is very hit & miss quality wise.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

1 hour ago, motorbikez said:

Although not the most inspiring QB design this falcon is pretty rare in a MS 70, only around 10% graded get a 70

Yes indeed, and even in the proofs, falcon 70s are rare. In fact I don't think I've seen one yet. I have two fine specimens to be sent for grading, though :)

This is actually very good for collectability... it makes perfect specimens rarities, highly collectible, and will attract good premiums in the years to come.

3 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

@motorbikez that's a nice coin. In terms of value, I guess we'll have to wait a bit to see after next year, since the falcon is still very new off the Mint.

I'm not really bothered one way or the other, I'm collecting the full set in PF 70 they'll look great as a set & will be framed & put on my study wall.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

1 minute ago, motorbikez said:

I'm not really bothered one way or the other, I'm collecting the full set in PF 70 they'll look great as a set & will be framed & put on my study wall.

That's an awesome idea. They really are exceptionally pretty coins. It's good to hear someone collecting the silver proofs. I started when the falcon came out, I have some backdating to do.

2 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Well this is the type of junk silver I love. Nearly uncirculated quality 50% florins. A kilo of them! 

498F2426-F4A4-4B35-A081-A47421708059.jpeg

63599903-D4BA-4AFD-8131-742BF4A914A0.jpeg

C1364CD5-573F-472A-A037-59949321DB22.jpeg

2C36FA5A-F9D9-4D48-A40F-5FF4E66BB084.jpeg

Its surprising that coins containing precious metals were still being made at these times of the war, lots of countrys were buying/forcing the return of precious metal content coins, bars and even peoples personal jewelry, a beautiful condition piece of the war there.

Edited by SILVERFINGER