• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

40 minutes ago, CoinStruck said:

A package filled with goodies arrived today.

Three Morgan Dollars comprising a nice 1878 with 8 tail feathers and two Carson City coins.

Two 1/10 oz gold Perth Mint lunar coins and a 1/20oz 2011 Chinese Panda 🐼. Putting a date run of these together.

Some lovey world silver. 

IMG_2388.jpeg

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2405.jpeg

IMG_2411.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2410.jpeg

IMG_2412.jpeg

GSA Carson's are fantastic. I had mine graded with an NGC "strap" around the slab.

1 hour ago, CoinStruck said:

A package filled with goodies arrived today.

Three Morgan Dollars comprising a nice 1878 with 8 tail feathers and two Carson City coins.

Two 1/10 oz gold Perth Mint lunar coins and a 1/20oz 2011 Chinese Panda 🐼. Putting a date run of these together.

Some lovey world silver. 

IMG_2388.jpeg

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2405.jpeg

IMG_2411.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2410.jpeg

IMG_2412.jpeg

Some lovely gold pieces. 

4 minutes ago, Zeton said:

Hi All :) 

I'm slowly planning a box for my QB set. I can't buy a ready-made box, I came up with another way, having access to a 3D printer :) 

I bought a box on ebay and now I'm trying to make an insert for QB using a 3D printer.

Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to how much material there was on the roll  🙈

Yes, I know, it's not perfect, but it's only half of what it was supposed to be, I'm waiting for the next print :) 

The best thing is that such an insert can be adapted to any box and made of many materials, plastic, rubber, etc., different colors and finishes.

what do you think ?

- I'm still looking for the last coin for the set (1/4oz Griffin), someone wrote to me that he had to check if he had it, so maybe I'll have the whole set soon :) 

3D49BD23-1717-46BB-A2FE-4BCCD7B243A0.jpeg

972D16EA-5485-4DDB-94B5-58CA005C7A74.jpeg

Reminds me of a milk crate for some reason. Beautiful coins though.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

Reminds me of a milk crate for some reason. Beautiful coins though.

once I make another print, it will look much better and won't remind you of a milk crate :) 

Edited by Zeton

1 minute ago, Zeton said:

once you make another print, it will look much better and won't remind you of a milk crate :) 

Anyway of changing colour to black ( gold will pop more)

1 minute ago, Zeton said:

the last layer will be black

Stop playing with my feelings and get er done. Spacing and lettering is all perfect though so nearly there.

2 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Personally I would have written 'Queens Beasts', not 'Beast' - that's Andrew.

Well spotted 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Stop playing with my feelings and get er done. Spacing and lettering is all perfect though so nearly there.

ok ok :) 

Unfortunately, printing takes 32 hours, and now I have my parents at home, so it has to wait, but I will definitely show you off here as soon as it is ready.

The letters will look different in the final effect, there is a plan for them ;) 

21 minutes ago, Zeton said:

I'm slowly planning a box for my QB set. I can't buy a ready-made box, I came up with another way, having access to a 3D printer :) 

I bought a box on ebay and now I'm trying to make an insert for QB using a 3D printer.

Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to how much material there was on the roll  🙈

Yes, I know, it's not perfect, but it's only half of what it was supposed to be, I'm waiting for the next print :) 

The best thing is that such an insert can be adapted to any box and made of many materials, plastic, rubber, etc., different colors and finishes.

what do you think ?

- I'm still looking for the last coin for the set (1/4oz Griffin), someone wrote to me that he had to check if he had it, so maybe I'll have the whole set soon :) 

That's a great idea for making a box for the QB collection. 

I have the full set of 1/4 QB coins and my only duplicate is the Lion of England, after I sold my Red Dragon of Wales duplicate to @James32 last year.

If I had a spare Griffin I would gladly help you out, but I only have the one of those and I would never break up the collection. I would only ever sell as a full set with the box included.

If I see anyone selling the Griffin or an empty box I will let you know.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, Zeton said:

ok ok :) 

Unfortunately, printing takes 32 hours, and now I have my parents at home, so it has to wait, but I will definitely show you off here as soon as it is ready.

The letters will look different in the final effect, there is a plan for them ;) 

Set off the fire alarm, parents will leave.

5 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Personally I would have written 'Queens Beasts', not 'Beast' - that's Andrew.

hmm I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be this way, thanks for the tip 👍

2 hours ago, Zeton said:

hmm I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be this way, thanks for the tip 👍

I guess technically it should be "The Queen's Beasts".  Cool idea.  Love the idea of 3D printing, but never pulled the trigger.

Edited by Charliemouse

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

2 hours ago, Zeton said:

what do you think ?

very cool that. I asked someone on ebay to make me something similar made from wood!. I wanted to be able to have an image of the main brit silhouette in the middle..... he didnt get back to me :(