• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What might the gold price be in four years time in 2026?

Foster88

Just now, stefffana said:

My guess is 2150 Jars of plum jam

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

tbh as I've only been stacking under a year, I'm hoping current prices drop a bit before all these 2026 predictions so I can grab a few more Oz's which I'll probably lose in an unfortunate boating accident 😂

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

I'd like to adjust my guess to £1,753.22  (**ck I'm picky!!!)

Stocks will go higher, gold will also go higher than what it is now, but believe gold will lag behind the stock market... Bitcoin, junk etc.

Then 2033, bam!! 

If you know what (**ck**g) gold is, you'll (**ck**g) know what I mean!

Apologies for so many (**ck**g) stars! 🤣🤣🤣

Damn this is good wine 🍷 

Edited by GoldenGriffin

On 19/03/2022 at 14:18, dicker said:

GBP3k

@HerefordBullyun What is bum jam?  

Given @HerefordBullyun didn't respond to 'what is bum jam', I'm assuming 'bum jam' is a big and possiblly sensitive part of @HerefordBullyun's 'pants down' life.

@HerefordBullyun if inflation is starting to 'bite', I'll post you some 'bum jam' if you need it?

• 2 years later...

We’re now two years on from this post, why does time go so fast.

So, we’re halfway ish to March 2026 and even reading some of these predictions two years later are interesting.

I am going to make one prediction and that is that two years on you’ll all be laughing (with interest) at others predictions.

😁another pointless thread …. just keep buying. My wild guess? £1200 …🤔(for a bullion sovereign 😮)😁😕

The pitfall I see in stackers they wish and pray gold will go up and it always does……they can’t work out why they are getting progressively poorer. 

Yay! Golds gone up…….a jar of coffee in 4 years will be £12 and your gas and electricity bill will be 7 ton per month.  

Gold will not make you rich it’s preserves the wealth you invest. 

On 17/03/2022 at 09:36, Paul said:

In the event of USA entering hyperinflationary times, i will go with the overly optimistic price of 

image.jpeg.e35cf4077f2fba9246b51de18938eb7c.jpeg

an oz ;) 

I reckon this is going to be closest at this rate! :blink::D