• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

12 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Everything from my remaining order arrived today - have to say, I am very impressed with the Mint's additional packing.

All coins look good enough (perfect?) to the naked eye. Not gonna spoil them by checking under magnification.

Now to decide whether to grade or not...

Here's my full collection, it does look pretty sweet :) 

coins.thumb.jpg.650bf96621e03a83a4bd1103121e48ca.jpg

Wow!! 😍

Go big or go home, it looks like you went big!!

24 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Everything from my remaining order arrived today - have to say, I am very impressed with the Mint's additional packing.

All coins look good enough (perfect?) to the naked eye. Not gonna spoil them by checking under magnification.

Remember its my birthday in May.  2 big ones and 4 little ones as they say in countdown......😁

nice stack, beans for the rest of the year is it?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Beans? Luxury - handful of cold gravel

Ohhh posh northern cusine!!! Does it beat @LawrenceChard's award winning fish n chips 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

41 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Yep I've looked at this again😁

I was struggling with the amount of space the boxes take up.

Now I feel ashamed....but on the bright side I can store my boxes in the newly formed holes in my wall😊

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Okay I am panicking!

My 2022 proof sovereign order was in open orders for the longest time. I just checked and it has disappeared entirely from both open and closed orders - and no money taken out of my card either. 🤯

Has this happened to anyone?

Who can I wake up at the Royal Mint right now (because I have an entire day to go through before they open tomorrow again)? 😐

8 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

My 2022 proof sovereign order was in open orders for the longest time.

My original order was the same, until they cancelled it without telling me! It did show up in closed orders, though.

Hope it works out for you.

9 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Okay I am panicking!

My 2022 proof sovereign order was in open orders for the longest time. I just checked and it has disappeared entirely from both open and closed orders - and no money taken out of my card either. 🤯

Has this happened to anyone?

Who can I wake up at the Royal Mint right now (because I have an entire day to go through before they open tomorrow again)? 😐

My son's payment was returned around new year and the order disappeared from his account. The coins turned up 7 days later and they didn't take the money from his card until yesterday. He was getting quite excited for a while!😁

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

@Darr3nG- OH MY GOD!!! 😱

@sovereignsteve- Okay so I have hope.

How am I going to get through today? It’s only 8 am here. This is a very first world problem I know, but I’ve been waiting almost 2 months.  I should get some perspective though and look at it like I’ll be saving money if this goes belly up.

4 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

If you don't manage to get one, and you still want one, I can give you one for cost (it was the second batch that went on sale for £600 IIRC).

I have been spending too much lately.

You my friend are a gem of a person. ♥️ ☺️

I will contact RM when they are back on Friday and see what they have to say.

If I were to take you up on your offer, I’d definitely reciprocate your generosity with some lovely Aussie coins.  Thank you so much!  It makes me happy just to know there’s such wonderful people like you here on the forum and out there in the world. 🙂

Okay it looks like everything’s fine.

Even though the order has completely disappeared from both Open and Closed orders, I had the order number in my email, so I tried the link:

https://www.royalmint.com/my-account/your-orders/order-details/?oid=<my order number>

It shows up here with a status of dispatched.

No tracking information.

But glad it has worked out after all.

@NewCoins- Thank you again for your very generous offer. I think that Sovereign is destined to be yours after all. 🙂

@Darr3nG and @sovereignsteve Thanks for the moral support. 😌

Edited by westminstrel

4 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

Oh. My. Word!

Holy wowzers, congratulations on receiving that stack

Edited by CaptCaveMan
correcting text.

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

4 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

312DEE94-E143-415A-92E1-3CAA4AB171D6.thumb.png.8f757099032c99a9b6b846342ff4fd76.png

coin connection have a few 22’s graded 

To be fair that's not a totally ridiculous price IMO. Best Money will always be in the £5 . 

Just buy them, sit in safe deposit for five years plus, and return still think you'll be ahead especially if gold goes north past 2000dollars Oz 

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Does that price seem low for a perfect 5 coin set?

It's realistic price.

It's a big spend but look at the sum of parts Vs RRP at launch

sum of the parts is a fair bit business capital to tie up for a long time

Just now, Paul said:

To be fair that's not a totally ridiculous price IMO. Best Money will always be in the £5 . 

Just buy them, sit in safe deposit for five years plus, and return still think you'll be ahead especially if gold goes north past 2000dollars Oz 

Yeah agreed ,seems a good opportunity considering a few ungraded sets went for near £7k on ebay after release. 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

It's realistic price.

It's a big spend but look at the sum of parts Vs RRP at launch

sum of the parts is a fair bit business capital to tie up for a long time

Above my interest level personally but for a buy once cry once stress free ( hard work has been done)  purchase then it seems decent. 

Obviously for a long time holder who has no other interest than to hold and enjoy.