• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

9 minutes ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

Just got this email too - I am wondering if a 2023 sovereign is round the corner or if this is in its place? 

I have no doubt there will be a 2023 sovereign. But for this release, I was working and talked myself out of getting the 2023 sovereign but as its dated 2022 I feel its a must buy now considering I got the Queens ones. 😭  

3 minutes ago, Slam said:

I have no doubt there will be a 2023 sovereign. But for this release, I was working and talked myself out of getting the 2023 sovereign but as its dated 2022 I feel its a must buy now considering I got the Queens ones. 😭  

Low mintages as well..... anyone will be lucky to get anything to be honest 

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Low mintages as well..... anyone will be lucky to get anything to be honest 

I thought these were higher than previous mintages, thought the single sov's were in the 13k mark previously?

Sets looks to have increase too.  

6 minutes ago, Slam said:

I thought these were higher than previous mintages, thought the single sov's were in the 13k mark previously?

Sets looks to have increase too.  

They are a little higher but for the occasion it's low. The piedfort has a lower. Mintage than the last one though. 

18 minutes ago, Alz111 said:

Might drop a call to my account manager and see what she says regarding reserving a few coins. 
as the queues will be very long. 

Yes and can you get you account manager to grab me a £5 proof old chap. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

The prices weren't that high, I'm pretty sure the 3 coin was in the 900's. Will have to dig out the invoices to check.

sov  £585

half  £315

4 coin set   £2055

3 coin set   £955

I didn't get a 5 coin set from the mint but it will have been in the region of £4800 - 4900

Edited by sovereignsteve

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

16 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

The prices weren't that high, I'm pretty sure the 3 coin was in the 900's. Will have to dig out the invoices to check.

Yeah you are correct, I took this screenshot after the 1st hike.

Edit, prices above

Edited by Slam

7 minutes ago, Petra said:

Probably all rather irrelevant unless you are one of the mints top customers with an account manager. By 9.00am Monday, most will have been allocated🤔

Pre-order with a reputable dealer and then you can sit back and watch the fun on the morning.