• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

I haven't had a single dispatch notification....

At this rate I will have to film something else for my Sunday video!

Was hoping for at least one delivery before then!

My order has been on "closed" and "dispatched" for two full days now... no email notification. Funds taken from account so I guess it'll rock up at some stage... 😅

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Just now, jultorsk said:

My order has been on "closed" and "dispatched" for two full days now... no email notification. Funds taken from account so I guess it'll rock up at some stage... 😅

Did you check your spam emails?? Sometimes rm emails like to sneak in there.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

Did you check your spam emails?? Sometimes rm emails like to sneak in there.

Ta, yes - sadly only the usual bitcoin, "fun action", and assorted lotteries ads in spam... 😬

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

4 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I've just noticed my 3-coin set (still an open order) has an order date of "17 November" even though I ordered it on the 15th. Odd!

I had same thing happen - I ordered 15th says order date 16th - may be to do with system overwhelm as has been alluded to a few posts back!

34 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

Just rang the RM regarding my pending payment. I told them I placed the order on Monday but still showing as Pending. She said they received the order on the 17th (Due to system being overwhelmed with orders) so thats why its not been moved to closed orders yet.

She said to expect my delivery between Monday - Wednesday next week.

Anyone whose xperiencing the same, its seems the orders are taking much longer than ususal but not to worry.

It seems that single orders are moving alot quicker than multiple orders. I received a half today which was ordered on its own.

5 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I've just noticed my 3-coin set (still an open order) has an order date of "17 November" even though I ordered it on the 15th. Odd!

🙂

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

In case this is news:

Official:

The 2022 "bullion" sovereigns will have the same design as the proofs.

Also see:

"Billion"?

🙂

My Goodness - that clarifies it, but that is such a surprise for me.  I expect QC of the proofs will be in much sharper focus now.  Mine has what looks like a part of a fingerprint on it and some skips in the frosting too........... this could be interesting!

4 minutes ago, whitesands1 said:

My Goodness - that clarifies it, but that is such a surprise for me.  I expect QC of the proofs will be in much sharper focus now.  Mine has what looks like a part of a fingerprint on it and some skips in the frosting too........... this could be interesting!

What the RM need is a numismatist with long experience, as a director, banging on about Quality Control!

Who would make a good candidate? 😎

Chards

Well, I wish I could say I have 3 of them on the way....but just the one set and via DHL.

One interesting note of order....

I have not been charged for this coin yet....

The money was pending all week, just logged in now to see I am significantly better off than I was earlier in the week. 

Just rang The Royal Mint and they advised all orders are charged when they are dispatched, so if you are also wondering about this then that is what is happening.

However, the lady I spoke to was a little worried that I had not been charged yet for the coins....

Will have to see what happens with it and whether I will have to chase them to take payment from me!

oh.thumb.jpg.198a349a3164f5cc3629dd2d0462a9bf.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

6 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Mine just arrived and I found this very strange sticker underneath the coin. What could it mean?! :D 

image.thumb.png.7ffca41b467a3aa3a1c2ecbc6268b332.png

FM! they can't even get the typeface straight on their QC stickers.  It might be worth more the QC sticker might be a 5/3 by the looks of it😂😂😂

Edited by GoldDiggerDave
typo

11 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Well, I wish I could say I have 3 of them on the way....but just the one set and via DHL.

One interesting note of order....

I have not been charged for this coin yet....

The money was pending all week, just logged in now to see I am significantly better off than I was earlier in the week. 

Just rang The Royal Mint and they advised all orders are charged when they are dispatched, so if you are also wondering about this then that is what is happening.

However, the lady I spoke to was a little worried that I had not been charged yet for the coins....

Will have to see what happens with it and whether I will have to chase them to take payment from me!

oh.thumb.jpg.198a349a3164f5cc3629dd2d0462a9bf.jpg

Same except mine are dispatched and due for arrival today.

The money left my account, Yesterday it was back as pending and today its back with no record of the transaction ever happening....this is weird, not 100% sure I'll chase it up if they end up not charging me lol

I've just received a dispatch email for the 5 coin set that I didn't order and most certainly didn't pay for???????

Should  I phone to explain or just accept the gift🤔🤔🤔🤔

What would you all do??? 

And I don't want responses from biased people who are also waiting on said set.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Same except mine are dispatched and due for arrival today.

The money left my account, Yesterday it was back as pending and today its back with no record of the transaction ever happening....this is weird, not 100% sure I'll chase it up if they end up not charging me lol

Same, except mine have just arrived, and although the money had been pending, it appears they've only taken some of the payment...