• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

9 hours ago, romcast said:

Who cares how much the pie cost, if the pie is in my hand and I can eat it whenever I want...

Man who wants your pie or want to tax it, cares. And he will get it in majesty of law.

Edited by Michal

4 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Did you honestly think the bears had gone into hibernation? That $40 drop will become a $400 drop very soon indeed and now today you can hear a pin drop on this thread after two days of loud music, keep watching!😁  

I didn’t know someone could be so bad at this.

4 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Did you honestly think the bears had gone into hibernation? That $40 drop will become a $400 drop very soon indeed and now today you can hear a pin drop on this thread after two days of loud music, keep watching!😁  

EYES PEELED! 

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

6 hours ago, Wonger said:

You forgot again to say exactly when it will drop to $400, anyone following your advice from March would have lost a fortune by now 🤫.

2 hours ago, Chorlton said:

You forgot again to say exactly when it will drop to $400, anyone following your advice from March would have lost a fortune by now 🤫.

If you read the thread ive explained in detail exactly why I think Gold will drop to $385 and in what time frame, this is for all to see 😁 

On 19/06/2020 at 14:20, HawkHybrid said:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/30259-the-coming-gold-crash/?do=findComment&comment=386050

I don't think quoting price in £'s is being unfair if he's previously used a drop in £gold to

strengthen his case.

HH

HawkHybrid, It will not matter what Currency your pricing Gold in when its $385, the same as Currency Velocity and GDP have no affect on Inflation/Deflation only the supply! 😁  

50 minutes ago, Wonger said:

If you read the thread ive explained in detail exactly why I think Gold will drop to $385 and in what time frame, this is for all to see 😁 

Go on give us the exact dates for Just this once 😁

37 minutes ago, Chorlton said:

Go on give us the exact dates for Just this once 😁

September 31st at precisely 09:17.328764309653 am, GMT of course. So don't you come crawling back here saying nobody warned you, and gave you plenty of advance notice.