• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

12 hours ago, Martin1983 said:

These trades that wonger is doing how do they work? can you just place this trade and wait forever more for the price he wants to come true or is he losing money daily ?

Depends on the margin requirements of your broker. Interactive Brokers requires $14642.50 open single Gold futures position (100 oz paper Gold).

image.thumb.png.7a599d07b51f32f1761f80c9f2ddb29b.png

AMP Global Futures open single Gold future contract for $2,287 but to hold it overnight need maintain the overnight maintenance requirement

image.png.9f7e27d80ea698d2e5c11c2dd8855cc2.png

Maintain overnight maintenance requirement and any changes to margin requirements plus if the position moves against you significantly you are willing to put up more margin money then yes theoretically you can maintain a futures position indefinitely by rolling over expiration of the futures contract to the next expiration date. Not losing money unless paying for intraday data to the exchange and buy/sell fee plus holding onto losing position indefinitely losing purchasing power due to inflation.

https://www.cmegroup.com/education/courses/introduction-to-futures/understanding-futures-expiration-contract-roll.html

I don't think @Wonger trading at all more like trying to revive an old career in a different industry........

Daily horoscope for Thursday June 11 — here's what the stars have ...

On 06/06/2020 at 21:17, Abyss said:

Until then play the rigged game to the best of your ability.

Its the best time in history to borrow money, they are not even doing any checks!! 
Convert it into gold - job done. :)

Wont last long I don't think, bit like the lead up to 2008, but in fast forward. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Gold will slice down through $1000 like a hot knife through butter, if you do not understand the significance of the second graph posted showing current open long positions waiting to be liquidated then you soon will (says the Troll?) 😉  

1506.PNG

1506OP.PNG

8 minutes ago, TheApe said:

Oh look, its the lovely picture thats been posted in this thread 200 times in the last 2 months.🤣

In the last 2 months the Gold price is down, why don't you add value to the thread instead of nonsense!😉  

32 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Gold will slice down through $1000 like a hot knife through butter, if you do not understand the significance of the second graph posted showing current open long positions waiting to be liquidated then you soon will (says the Troll?) 😉  

1506.PNG

1506OP.PNG

No I've never seen one like it. Please add value and educate us by explaining it.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

On 05/06/2020 at 13:48, sovereignsteve said:
On 05/06/2020 at 13:46, Wonger said:

For a while? Your still continuing, why is that?  😁

No Ass kissing please, social distancing and all that

No that's me done now, I'm bored with all your sh t.

So your back yet again, after posting "No that's me done now, I'm bored with all your sh t" and your now asking me to educate you, is this correct? 😁 

21 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Really? According to the charts on this very forum, it's slightly up... What am I missing?

price.jpg.ab59fde02d2cf5eff2d11b3253faa48b.jpg

Well according to that chart, then enjoy your slightly up over the last 2 Months, its your personal choice to make, celebrate throw a party! 😁 

49 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Well according to that chart, then enjoy your slightly up over the last 2 Months

Do you believe the chart to be incorrect? Here is another source quoting a similar price, from 2 months ago:

price2.jpg.b2637fcb03e3ded40e74869f2ffb3e42.jpg

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

In the last 2 months the Gold price is down, why don't you add value to the thread instead of nonsense!😉  

Which is it? Is the price of gold up or down, in the last 2 months? Your posts are very confusing (or misleading).

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

Do you believe the chart to be incorrect? Here is another source quoting a similar price, from 2 months ago:

Which is it? Is the price of gold up or down, in the last 2 months? Your posts are very confusing (or misleading).

Its confusing for Wonger as the value of the dollar is falling. He might not understand how currencies value against each other.

4 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

$1708 trading so far today should not confuse you, its quite a simple fact!

11 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Excellent, thank you for clearing that up - I am no longer confused. Simple facts make life so much easier.

Your most welcome as Im here to inform others of my opinion of the direction of the Gold price and why I have that opinion, I do not feel the required need to post insults or call names as I have no insecure aspects expressing my view and the creation of this thread or my price target of $385!😁   

Edited by Wonger