• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

Unsure why so many people were bashing Wonger, I really appreciated his insights as I did the exact opposite and back up the truck and completed my collection of 1oz Gold Queens Beasts collection. Thanks Wonger if you ever decide to visit Manchester let me know I will happy to buy you a pint......

• 1 year later...

Lab grown gold could undermine its status as a store of value. https://goldzouq.in/blog/science-of-lab-grown-gold/. I'm watching the diamond industry as a guide to how gold could go. So far, real diamonds retain their value over lab grown. We'll see if that changes. Question is is gold is no longer a store of value in the future, what could take its place?

11 hours ago, bluemoon said:

Lab grown gold could undermine its status as a store of value. https://goldzouq.in/blog/science-of-lab-grown-gold/. I'm watching the diamond industry as a guide to how gold could go. So far, real diamonds retain their value over lab grown. We'll see if that changes. Question is is gold is no longer a store of value in the future, what could take its place?

Fantastic article, full of wisdom and technical insight (not!) - alchemy dreams recap for the 21st century.

I'll save it next to the 'gold asteroid' meteor Elon Musk was going to mine, crypto-dudes were all certain gold was a dead duck back then.

Or the vast gold reserves discovered in Africa less than a year ago. All such distractions totally fogotten now..

As seen on Twilight Zone season 2 episode 24, "The Rip Van Winkle Caper"

Edited by JohnA1

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”

Billions of dollars to produce half an oz of gold ?. Well its feasible as they can just print more dollars 😆.  What are the going to fight the Russians with ? Bows and arrows? 

9 hours ago, pricha said:

What are the going to fight the Russians with ?

Climate change, Inclusivity and Diversity

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”