• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

3 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Makes me think "do they know somehting we dont know??"

I might actually go for that as I have said I shall buy when its under £18.  

3 hours later and it's all saying "Out of stock."  I'm going to have to learn  to move a bit quicker..... Also,  I noticed that the "Special Scheme," charges VAT only on the dealer's profit. I'd love to know how that works.... Is that usual?

52 minutes ago, 47Ag79Au78Pt said:

3 hours later and it's all saying "Out of stock."  I'm going to have to learn  to move a bit quicker..... Also,  I noticed that the "Special Scheme," charges VAT only on the dealer's profit. I'd love to know how that works.... Is that usual?

Click bait I guess? 

3 minutes ago, McDougall said:

Won't help much the people on this forum are like ninja's on rocket fuel 😁

You are too busy sat in ya full bath of PM's mate! I got some free capsules today! ;)

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, McDougall said:

Leave my coins out of this...... 😁and I know 🙃 I was watching 😂

Yeah from ya bath!!!😂

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

6 hours ago, 47Ag79Au78Pt said:

Basically it only applies to second hand silver. VAT was already paid on the silver by the original buyer, so you just pay VAT on the profit above the buy price. Makes for good deals when they pop up, but quantities tend to be very limited. At least that's my rudimentary understand! 

5 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Click bait I guess? 

Not at all, second hand silver deals will always be limited though by nature. A good deal will sell out quickly 🙂

43 minutes ago, billysilver said:

£20.95 Delivery Charge.

Even at a hundred ounces it shows me a delivery charge of £11.95

My order cost £10.95 for shipping. I don't get why they're quoting you so much more (maybe something to do with scotland?).

8 hours ago, badar said:

Even at a hundred ounces it shows me a delivery charge of £11.95

My order cost £10.95 for shipping. I don't get why they're quoting you so much more (maybe something to do with scotland?).

Ahh, that's interesting to note, different price for England vs Scotland, no matter what size I chose it kept giving £20.95. If only my boat had never sunk to the bottom of The Thames :( hahaha.

1 hour ago, Liam84 said:

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/coin-bars/1-kilo-fiji-coin-bar-silver-argor-heraeus/

Not sure how good a deal this is (too much per oz for me for a bar/'bar coin') but these sorts of thing can be collectible so who knows!

Not a good deal. Before the silver shortage these where selling at more or less the same price per ounce as 1 oz silver BU maples. I know, I have 7 of these. Bought most while the price was crashing and premiums hadn't shot up yet.

These German shops have them at competitive pricing. Shipping cost outside Germany can be high at these shops though.

Pricing on these is better then Baird & Co, because coinbars are VAT free and selling at higher premium then normal bars.

https://edelmetalle.granvalora.de/muenzbarren/475-1kg-fiji-silbermuenzbarren.html

https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/silberbarren-1000-gramm-fiji-14360

https://www.edelmetall-handel.de/fiji-muenzbarren-1kg-silber-argor-heraeus.html

https://www.rittinghaus-invest.de/en/silver-coin-bar-1-kilo-fiji-argor-heraeus-1-kg

Edited by StevenDS

On 14/06/2020 at 09:19, Kraittos said:

https://www.silber-werte.de/2-Pfd-Britannia-1-oz-Ag-2020

Britannias 2020 17,75 pounds. An the orietanl border 2020 18 pounds. 

Thank's again for this link @Kraittos! Packaged just arrived, what a great dealer! Perfect, delivery, packaging, and the coins are great! Fully recommend to anyone that has hesitated on these 👍

On 15/06/2020 at 13:36, SilverMaple said:

You'll be lucky to get a tube with 5-6 coins. Dealers like to sell empty tubes and empty monster boxes! perhaps get some 40mm coin capsules... I've seen them on eBay for £10 for 50. The orientals are a good coin at that price, RM may stop minting them this year so there will only be 2017-2020 and mintage limited to 100,000 per year.

I was originally hoping to buy the other 20 to add to the initial 5 i purchased. I just stuck with the 5 and they actually sent them all in individual capsules, inside coin pouches. These guys don't hold back! I've had an order arrive before with the mint tube when only ordering a few also! Not all dealers are made the same aha

On 14/06/2020 at 18:57, Stacktastic said:

What was the total cost and estimated delivery time? 

Ruddy amazing! I made the purchase on Sunday, paid on Monday, payment arrived Tuesday, dispatched Wednesday, Arrived on Friday! At a total cost of £1012.51 for 55 coins 😁 

IMG-5511.jpg

78av.gif

16 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Thank's again for this link @Kraittos! Packaged just arrived, what a great dealer! Perfect, delivery, packaging, and the coins are great! Fully recommend to anyone that has hesitated on these 👍

I was originally hoping to buy the other 20 to add to the initial 5 i purchased. I just stuck with the 5 and they actually sent them all in individual capsules, inside coin pouches. These guys don't hold back! I've had an order arrive before with the mint tube when only ordering a few also! Not all dealers are made the same aha

Ruddy amazing! I made the purchase on Sunday, paid on Monday, payment arrived Tuesday, dispatched Wednesday, Arrived on Friday! At a total cost of £1012.51 for 55 coins 😁 

IMG-5511.jpg

Mine just arrived too, will be posting later. Agree, amazing dealer, got britts for 19.5eur, snagged last tube of perth dragons, and they had sovs for the lowwww too.

Edited by DonQuijones

1 minute ago, WotNxt said:

Mine also and yes they are a great dealer 🙂

My only criticism would be the ton of glossy coin brochures (in German) included in the package which now I have to carefully dispose of so as not to give anyone a clue that I might have PMs lol.

I too received my coins from them today!

I think half the weight came from those bloody German brochures!!

15 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

IMG-5511.jpg

A pleasure! here the mines.. I got 10 oz of the green dragon . They always send the whole weight in German papers of coins so I take everything and I through it away in a market's dumpster. No evidence of PM around me xD

IMG_20200620_080127.jpg

4 minutes ago, Kraittos said:

They have no more stock in Britannias, so I think that they sold all of them to member's forum xD

I just wanted to make a comment on this.
Has anyone on the forum purchased a large amount?

15 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

Wow! capsules for the orientals? In this case I might have done 1 good thing and 1 bad thing. 
The good thing is that I bought 20 orientals, and if they all come in capsules, that's a pretty sweet deal @ 19.68 €

The bad thing is the other coins I bought are 10 regular britannias and 10 rectangle dragons.

I was actually hoping for the dragons to have capsules. Hope they do.

I bought 40 coins in total, and as shipment to RO is 20 euros, that's .5 euro extra for the total cost of each individual coin.
Should have had the courage to load up at least 100 coins, especially with yesterday's rise in price.

I ordered and paid on Monday, payment received and package dispatched on Wednesday.
But shipment to RO is not that fast :( Hope to get them by Wed. Still waiting on the 1/4 oz Irish gold coins 😮

Thanks for the tip @Kraittos

2 minutes ago, dga00 said:

I just wanted to make a comment on this.
Has anyone on the forum purchased a large amount?

Wow! capsules for the orientals? In this case I might have done 1 good thing and 1 bad thing. 
The good thing is that I bought 20 orientals, and if they all come in capsules, that's a pretty sweet deal @ 19.68 €

The bad thing is the other coins I bought are 10 regular britannias and 10 rectangle dragons.

I was actually hoping for the dragons to have capsules. Hope they do.

I bought 40 coins in total, and as shipment to RO is 20 euros, that's .5 euro extra for the total cost of each individual coin.
Should have had the courage to load up at least 100 coins, especially with yesterday's rise in price.

I ordered and paid on Monday, payment received and package dispatched on Wednesday.
But shipment to RO is not that fast :( Hope to get them by Wed. Still waiting on the 1/4 oz Irish gold coins 😮

Thanks for the tip @Kraittos

The rectangular dragon don't come in capsules :(, I ordered just one ( a present) with my last purchase and it came in a plastic .

59 minutes ago, Kraittos said:

A pleasure! here the mines.. I got 10 oz of the green dragon . They always send the whole weight in German papers of coins so I take everything and I through it away in a market's dumpster. No evidence of PM around me xD

IMG_20200620_080127.jpg

How is the quality on your Green Dragons? I bought 5 on release and all had scuff marks on the Queen's face and the Dragon's body from friction in the tubes.

I heard it's a common problem on this first release and many were even recalled.