• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

On 20/06/2020 at 10:52, SilverMaple said:

From Silber werte...

good prices, very well packaged and lots of colourful literature about some collector coins.

picked up 2 fractionals, dragon bar tube, 1x oriental and my first 10oz coffee coaster!

24A18164-D1FC-445C-A08A-CB64B546EC95.jpeg

Have you got a link for those Perth dragons please i couldn't locate them on that website? many thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Achoota said:

Have you got a link for those Perth dragons please i couldn't locate them on that website? many thanks in advance.

All gone... Same for the Britannias, regular or oriental. Prices were too good to resist.
For some reason, on this site, you can only search/access the products that are in stock.

1 minute ago, dga00 said:

All gone... Same for the Britannias, regular or oriental. Prices were too good to resist.
For some reason, on this site, you can only search/access the products that are in stock.

No worries at all thanks for getting back to me so quickly appreciate. Will wait to see if anymore come about. 

37 minutes ago, TheApe said:

I'm actually annoyed, the feckers gave me this code as compensation for gold coin with loads of red spots...

Now I find it's for all🤣

This was compensation for sending me 40 Oz of incorrect coins

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

22 minutes ago, vacancies said:

Yes - doesnt work for me either.  Hey ho

Wasn't sure it would work for everyone but it implies that it should

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

Morning guys, fair price when converting 19.64 euros to GBP on current exchange rate, but when you filter on the site to £ equates to £19.39 so not such a good deal.

Do you pay in euro on a decent exchange debit card to make it worthwhile with the 25 euro postage factored in?

Not used them before so after any tips, thanks

27 minutes ago, WILLIG666 said:

Morning guys, fair price when converting 19.64 euros to GBP on current exchange rate, but when you filter on the site to £ equates to £19.39 so not such a good deal.

Do you pay in euro on a decent exchange debit card to make it worthwhile with the 25 euro postage factored in?

use EUR and pay with revolut :) Thank me later

31 minutes ago, WILLIG666 said:

I use revolut when I want to pay in another currency. No commissions and the exchange is the current exchange . I use it when I have to pay in GBP.