• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

17 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Hallo, heute nicht alles erhalten, aber hin und wieder schwappt etwas in meine Sammlung. 
Ich liebe diese gut gemachten Runden aus den USA. Ehrlich gesagt finde ich die Weltlage sehr besorgniserregend und kann den Aufschwung nicht wirklich genießen, wenn ich bedenke, dass unweit von uns unschuldige Menschen in einem sinnlosen Krieg sterben. Ich mache mir große Sorgen und meine Sammelleidenschaft kann schnell in den Hintergrund treten. Grüße von Max.

804694790_P1070982(Kopie).thumb.JPG.59575cf28365d8af144261426510833d.JPG

1269720323_P1070984(Kopie).thumb.JPG.d54aaf7cbf3fd01c8eb3608daa8df933.JPG

197071094_P1070989(Kopie).thumb.JPG.a354ec34c3251b33efa26d0a59cec5e6.JPG

1913981090_P1070994(Kopie).thumb.JPG.f90614fa25d54dcc16f8f6df27a819e8.JPG

108527370_P1070997(Kopie).thumb.JPG.53b256e2458c95f172b3dd109c7b4266.JPG

1118777857_P1080001(Kopie).thumb.JPG.c612d0915b68e48e6bd8fc37d23dee50.JPG

verrry nice 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

24 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Initially thought Domino's had sent my pizza SD but delighted to report I am now in possession of a magnificent tray (or platter as I like to describe it ) plus a bonus of three sterling silver propelling bridge pencils 😀

Courtesy of @stefffana many thanks.

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

You do very well, you have to show the others what they missed! When we are talking about silver, we're not kidding!

If you are happy, I am happy.😊

4 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Received this message on eBay today, if only all buyers were so happy  😂

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 15.43.59.png

That's either a kinky girl looking for a long distance relationship or.......a 5 year old has used mammy or daddy's credit card and there will be trouble ahead🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Received this message on eBay today, if only all buyers were so happy 😂

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 15.43.59.png

Is a beast in the hand better than a tube full of whippets in the bush? :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

That's either a kinky girl looking for a long distance relationship or.......a 5 year old has used mammy or daddy's credit card and there will be trouble ahead🤣

Imagine if they had of bought a whole tube🤯 the feedback would have broke ebay!

3 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Who ever they are, they need inviting to join The Silver Forum! 

One @HerefordBullyun is enough, you can imagine the conversations being started 😆

Edited by CaptCaveMan

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

@Dakarasis a man of his word, he didn't send me a jar of farts!

I am making a collection of all the butts of the Silver forum. Awaiting my graded "One Pence" from @GoldDiggerDave, and i'm keeping an eye out for the next milky dogs from @HerefordBullyunto complete the unholy trinity! Next i will need a tray to place these on...

IMG-0691.thumb.jpg.ea8cd90e090b5191560fe0646f8ed157.jpg

78av.gif

4 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

I am making a collection of all the butts of the Silver forum. Awaiting my graded "One Pence" from @GoldDiggerDave, and i'm keeping an eye out for the next milky dogs from @HerefordBullyunto complete the unholy trinity! Next i will need a tray to place these on...

Class idea😂😂 now why don't you add some ****ing bargains of high quality to your list...🤨

8 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

I've got a couple spare milky dogs if you want!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

10 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

:D glad they arrived. Now off to use my gif 

Just now, James32 said:

A couple?? What did you do with the other 8?🤣

Ones for grading. I've selected the best of a bad bunch. I've got another couple ear-marked for my niece and nephew and a final one I've got an idea for later in the year. So 6 left that are currently unallocated :D 

Just now, Dakaras said:

:D glad they arrived. Now off to use my gif 

You still out of reactions? :D 

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

Ones for grading. I've selected the best of a bad bunch. I've got another couple ear-marked for my niece and nephew and a final one I've got an idea for later in the year. So 6 left that are currently unallocated :D

Ms61s across the board after conservation of course 🙂

The one for later in the year? Either chrimbo swap or a lap dance competition 🤔 

1 minute ago, SilverDrum said:

See if he'll give you a refund on them, still within the return period surely?

There must be a "get out clause" after finding out @HerefordBullyun used his rollies to wipe them down :lol:

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Ms61s across the board after conservation of course 🙂

The one for later in the year? Either chrimbo swap or a lap dance competition 🤔 

I was thinking lap dance, but now you've got me thinking....  🤔