• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Official Coronation Coin Range Reveal

4 minutes ago, jason94151 said:

man wish the Us version website had the coronation coin

What exactly did you want? If it is something that is available, I can get it for you and post it. The costs may be quite high for postage, but the offer is there if you want it. 

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

This is my morning...

Same error on 5 different bank cards.

Fail.jpg

is the items your trying to buy still in stock? I had a different type of error but I think that was because my credit cards had a fraud alert and didnt possess my payment earlier.

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

What exactly did you want? If it is something that is available, I can get it for you and post it. The costs may be quite high for postage, but the offer is there if you want it. 

I wanted the 5 oz silver proof coin earlier but at this point I rather just save my money and go for the 2023 proof sovereign coins or get the memorial sovereign.

1 minute ago, harrygill111 said:

For those who missed out, quality coins available on ebay to fill the void 😁

(I'm actually tempted, little bargain)  :) 

King Charles III Official Coronation Souvenir Pin Badge Commemorative School - Picture 1 of 6

man I cant even imagine what kind of price they going to try and sell for the SOTD  Sovereign coin on ebay.

5 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Maybe a bit late, but topcashback has 4.25% on the royal mint for online purchases. Might be useful for some 

Yes that is a good idea and I was also thinking to use it but I did not wanna risk to lose any time and get out of the queue or anything. Otherwise if you are not in hurry to purchase anything quickly it is a good option indeed!

You just have to get to royal mint website from topcashback!

Just now, Falcon1985 said:

Yes that is a good idea and I was also thinking to use it but I did not wanna risk to lose any time and get out of the queue or anything. Otherwise if you are not in hurry to purchase anything quickly it is a good option indeed!

You just have to get to royal mint website from topcashback!

Yeah I always do it early. I.e. 30 mins before launch I go to the RM site via TC

1 hour ago, Rll1288 said:

Anyone else been offered the 2oz Gold proof reverse frosted KC Coronation coin?

What coin is this? Out of my budget, but I’m always curious about the “secret” coins Royal Mint offers to their special Mint Marque members.

4 minutes ago, CazLikesCoins said:

How does that work? If you turn it around won't it be back to normal? 🤔

Reverse proof or reverse frosted… meaning the fields are frosted and the design is unfrosted (shiny).

I believe you’ve seen this post - it shows the difference between the two types.

Edited by westminstrel

For the non precious metal coins does anyone know what kind of packaging the BU Cupronickel coins normally come in? Tempted to get my dad a 50p/Crown (silver Proof wouldn't be appreciated by him). Is it normally in the plastic envelope type things?

6 minutes ago, MBTPSilver said:

For the non precious metal coins does anyone know what kind of packaging the BU Cupronickel coins normally come in? Tempted to get my dad a 50p/Crown (silver Proof wouldn't be appreciated by him). Is it normally in the plastic envelope type things?

Yes. The product is usually a card paper foldout with the coin itself sealed in a plastic “capsule” stuck to the card paper, and it can’t be removed without completely ripping it apart.

The entire thing is enclosed in a plastic wrapper for added protection. 

So far we have had a 1oz, 1/4oz, and a 1/40oz. Therefore, can we expect a special 6 coin gold proof Coronation set with the addition of a 1/2oz, 1/10oz, and a 1/20oz?  I really like the reverse by the way. Apart from the SoTD Sov. & bullion to come, this would give the poor old sovereign a break from having to commemorate all royal events! I think I would prefer an all gold 9999 set as more fitting for the occasion……All will be revealed during the year.🤔