• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Official Coronation Coin Range Reveal

Just got in. Seems there were some 1/40oz gold coins in nice cards! I missed out on those. What happened to the sets? Were there no sets or perhaps they went first? I don't have anything at the moment, but hoping my account manager was able to sort me a SOTD. Hope everyone managed to bag something! 

4 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Payment processing let me down, Cannot check out for anything on multiple cards.

I had not even tried. Everything I wanted seems to have flown off the shelfs! Seems that you can get a few things here and there with other dealers. See above for links to the BBP which seems to have a lot in stock. Cheers.

Classic RM. get to check out… try to buy. Apparently I’ve reached my 10k limit and they need extra ID… and I’ve got to wait for it to be reviewed before I can complete my purchase. 🤬🤬🤬. Of course the comms won’t still be available then. What a joke!! Why not warn you are approaching and prompting submitting ID at some point before the pay point? 

also the 3 week delivery is funny given I’m still waiting for the King Charles 1st coin to be shipped from 6 weeks ago. Worst customer service I’ve ever seen 

Aaaahhh😉

16 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

What happened to the sets? Were there no sets or perhaps they went first?

I seem to remember reading on one of the comms from them that they'd decided not to do sets in the end.

I may be completely misremembering that, but I know they're very keen to try and keep this launch simpler and more successful after how badly they screwed up the Memorial range.

Edited by MBTPSilver
Typo

There must be lots of demand, its not usually this bad. Not much left now 

5 minutes ago, jason94151 said:

man the mint website taking forever to load the page when ever im trying to look at an item.

1 minute ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Yes, there's a 1/40th ounce in blister pack. £85ish. 2023 mintage I think.

This has to be one of the best items, right? Affordable gold (even if a massive premium). Anyone with these has surely got a good little item to keep for a few years at least!

I like it, assume many others too, none left! 

8mm diameter which is about 1/2 of a 1/10th, small but large for its weight. I think they'll do well. 

4 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

This has to be one of the best items, right? Affordable gold (even if a massive premium). Anyone with these has surely got a good little item to keep for a few years at least!

Edited by harrygill111

6 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I agree. I already had the SOTD in my basket and just wanted to pay and get out before anything could go wrong... so just the SoTD, which is all I was after really.