• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Platinum Jubilee SOTD Sovereign

Zhorro

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Now “out of stock” apparently 😯 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 hour ago, Crownproof said:

The sovereign SOTD 2022 should be offer a potential heavy return in 20 years. The Queen 70 years reign..

that my humble opinion

Im going to send my proof and SOTD off to melting pot and have a gold mask made so that I can take them with me when the time comes 🤧

I would like to ask anyone with experience, Countless refreshes at eight o'clock yesterday and get once took a chance to add to the shopping cart and run the checkout process to the swipe card payment page, when I entered all the information, but he returned to the shopping cart checkout process, and I continued to enter my credit card information again because I did not operate it, but there was still no further instructions on the page, and my credit card also showed two successful transactions, but I did not receive the letter and personal account order information, so? ? ? Does it mean I lose it?🤥I will call my bank tomorrow

3 minutes ago, JJH said:

I would like to ask anyone with experience, Countless refreshes at eight o'clock yesterday and get once took a chance to add to the shopping cart and run the checkout process to the swipe card payment page, when I entered all the information, but he returned to the shopping cart checkout process, and I continued to enter my credit card information again because I did not operate it, but there was still no further instructions on the page, and my credit card also showed two successful transactions, but I did not receive the letter and personal account order information, so? ? ? Does it mean I lose it?🤥I will call my bank tomorrow

Sign in to your royal mint account and look at your open orders. It might show up in there. 

Edited by Mtaybar
Spelling

27 minutes ago, JJH said:

I was told this happens when something is no longer in stock by the time you try to pay for it.

I guess it happens more than it should do when everyone is trying to buy the same coin at the same time, and there should surely be a more graceful way of handling it than simply sending you back to the basket page without giving even a hint of a reason.

Unfortunately, if it isn't appearing in your open orders, I don't think you'll be getting anything.

I was also told that these amounts that appear to be charged to the payment card will disappear within a day or two, and they did for me the last time this happened, without having to contact the card company.

1 hour ago, JJH said:

Thank you but there have no anythingScreenshot_2022-02-07-07-41-38-262_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.6e58211b76a9a9f33661f8f189c10e5d.png

Ah.... I think paulmerton might be right, if nothing is showing then this one might've slipped your net unfortunately. Keep your fingers crossed though that it's just a blip and call the royal mint tomorrow just to make sure, You never know.

Edited by Mtaybar

2 minutes ago, JJH said:

Twice in a row I thought at least the first time would be a success.....

The mint works in mysterious ways at times and trying to second guess how they work things out still baffles a lot of us. The only way to know for sure is to call and see what they say but normally the open orders show straight away. 

Nothing is guaranteed when dealing with the RM.  Last year, I ordered a coin way before it sold out, paid for it, and received the confirmation.  Then, a couple weeks later, I got the dreaded e-mail that my order was canceled because it was sold out.  They cover their arses by saying that your order is subject to availability.  This is why I do not trust the RM and prefer a guaranteed purchase from a dealer.  More of a sure thing, even if it costs more.

Strange, the £675.00 charge for my order which I placed yesterday is no longer pending in my bank account but has now been taken by The Royal Mint, yet still no order shows on my account and no email.

I have emailed my contact there so let's see what they say.